It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive analysis of the Malone presentation shows Pfizer vaccines killed more than placebo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Us unjabbed truly ARE the only control group there now is (no wonder they are desperate to get everything that moves jabbed) and the jabbed? Well, lab rats

I think that's a bullseye. A lot of good points in your post. The unjabbed are "control-group" proof that covid isn't as deadly as touted but the vaccines might be.

In an earlier post I proffered that some, above us, are looking forward to what they can do with this god-like tech once the known & unknown bugs are worked out on the masses.

In their minds it's gotta be tested. On someone. Howdy Y'all!

edit on 3-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Just so that everyone is aware, I have no professional dealing with vaccines of any sort. I don't produce them, I have no involvement with their marketing or their trials, and my only real stake in their success or failure is as a civilian consumer.

In short, I make exactly zero dollars from the covid vax or any other vax. Not even as ad revenue.
edit on 3-1-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And what do the main 3 Big Pharma protective Reps on this forum have to say about this?? You know who you are. Waiting...

Just so that everyone is aware, I have no professional dealing with vaccines of any sort. I don't produce them, I have no involvement with their marketing or their trials, and my only real stake in their success or failure is as a civilian consumer.

In short, I make exactly zero dollars from the covid vax or any other vax. Not even as ad revenue.

Bull crap. All I can say

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wow. Dude, you're obviously lying.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What political group screams "big pharma"? Then turns around and let's that same big pharma company inject and experimental drug cocktail into them? Irony is so cold.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

🤣🤣🤣ROFLMAO🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm convinced Pfizer secretly keeps track of all the issues so they can crank up some ten grand plus per dose ongoing treatments for the problems their death jab creates.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
During most drug trials the placebo is always just as effective. Which goes down a slippery slope of mind power.
Can you tell a person this pill will do something and their brains follow suit. Even though the pill is fake.

In college we did a study of taking groups of 20 people on nature hikes, after the hike the leader would tell the group...omg I am so sorry I accidentally took you through a patch of poison ivy and poison oak. If you develop any of these skin issues pleas call us and we can assist you.

The truth was no poison ivy or poison oak could be found in the area.

But over the next few day about 8 calls came in with people with minimal to excessive poison ivy symptoms.

So how can people develop poison ivy without being in contact with it?

Something about the brains power

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
During most drug trials the placebo is always just as effective. Which goes down a slippery slope of mind power.
Can you tell a person this pill will do something and their brains follow suit. Even though the pill is fake.

In college we did a study of taking groups of 20 people on nature hikes, after the hike the leader would tell the group...omg I am so sorry I accidentally took you through a patch of poison ivy and poison oak. If you develop any of these skin issues pleas call us and we can assist you.

The truth was no poison ivy or poison oak could be found in the area.

But over the next few day about 8 calls came in with people with minimal to excessive poison ivy symptoms.

So how can people develop poison ivy without being in contact with it?

Something about the brains power

The nocebo effect!!!
Could it possibly be that the virus for those who can't get their heads out of their asses is completely harmless, they simply are so afraid and anxiety ridden once they are TOLD they have covid, the symptoms and illness proliferates? Simply food for thought. I'm not saying it isn't real, but a good psy-op would be to see just how many people develop "severe disease" from not much more than a cold

edit on 4-1-2022 by Moelson because: Typooo

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Pfizer pleaded guilty at least twice to criminal medical fraud, 2004 and 2009.

This documented fraud shown in the OP means they didn't learn their lesson. It shows they are pathological liars at Pfizer, and have committed crimes against humanity in a serial fashion.

They belong in the gallows, very soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OMG just ban this information everywhere - fact checkers fact checkers to aisle one, stat !

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is not how it works..
If you remove the 14 deaths of the control group, the vaccinated had 6 more.
43% more....

Not quite statistically insignificant if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia
That is because you are using just the deaths from the control group and not the number of total participants to get a number that seems significant to you.

Many people keep saying CV-19 has a low death rate but if we say that is 1% and look at the world population that would mean 77.5M deaths. While one side uses the low number to say the measures are over the top, the other uses the high number to say they are not.

Here is the catch, you can't say that 1% is insignificant and then turn around and say the .0476% from the vaccinated group in that study is, it can't be it is over 20 times higher and if we count only the excess deaths we end up with an even lower percentage, .0143%.

You can't have it both ways.

edit on 4-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: The GUT
Honestly I have lost confidence in everyone.

The info posted in the OP doesn't do justice to the title of the thread.

It clearly states that 1 more person died in the vaxed group compared the control group, before going unblinded. Without looking into the particulars of each person, that is insignificant.

Maybe if we could look into the particulars of those cases we might see why they ended up like they did.

Might even explain the 6 after it was unblineded.

You keep saying these things are insignificant without addressing one of the biggest insignificant numbers in the entire report. 0.84% difference in protection in vaxxed vs unvaxxed. Are people's livelihoods, lives, careers etc really worth it mandating this bullsh!t? You can cherry pick all you want, but the facts remain the same. The vaccine offers virtually no protection compared to non-vaccination, and significantly worse protection than natural immunity.

Explain to me, to everyone, why these vaccine mandates MUST happen, why lockdowns MUST be put in place, why masks MUST worn (especially since we know they don't work?) and why we MUST give up are personal liberties and freedoms to protect people who are supposed to be protected to begin with but really arent protected because they can still catch/transer/get hospitalized/die/adverse affects/permanent disabilities but ok! Sounds like a effin' plan, bud. Jab me up! How does that make sense to any of you who support this sh!t?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Why would I be the one to explain when I honestly don't care one way or the other?

Your the one saying I support it when the fact is I just looked at the numbers being offered and shrugged off the fear mongering from both sides.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Because you're pretending like it works and now you're back peddling. But soon you'll back to defending it again.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I'm not sure I have seen numbers that show if it works or not, or how well if it does, or how long it lasts.

I said I'm not scared of the virus or the jabs despite the fear mongering on both sides.

That isn't the same thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Some more highlights:

85% of the risk comes from people 75 and older, yet only 4% of test subjects were 75+.

Nice.
edit on 4-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Thenail

I pay nothing. Medicare pays 80% of everything med.

I hv no other one.....and just had a $50,000.00 robotic surg.....my part?

Total: $1,100. Just me....and wife.

Well I Chipped in for you

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat
Why would I be the one to explain when I honestly don't care one way or the other?

Your the one saying I support it when the fact is I just looked at the numbers being offered and shrugged off the fear mongering from both sides.

You can tell everyone anything you want, but your actions of nitpicking the report in the OP says otherwise. You care enough to nitpick the data but not extrapolate the rest of it? Right.

Also, you can do your own research and find the reports showing that Pfizer was reduced to 0% effective after 7 months. AstraZeneca actually has a negative impact on your immune system; and if the other reports about Pfizer are correct, it also damages the immune system, severely.

There is fear mongering from one side -- mostly -- and thats the side that's "Oh no, 'rona gon' kill everyone! GET YOUR VACCINES OR ELSE!"

What the other side of the equation is doing is simply pointing out that fear mongering. Pointing out the infringement on rights the mandates have. Pointing out that the vaccines don't work like they claimed they did. Pointing out that the vaccines offer little to no protection vs unvaccinated and at least 28x less effective than natural immunity. It's not right wing pro-Trump conspiracy horsesh!t -- its facts that "they" are hiding from the idiots too slow to do their own research or pay attention to anything other than the MSM.

Only one word is needed to destroy the entire pro-vaccine pro-mandate pro-whatever the f. Ivermectin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join