It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else already sick and tired of 2022?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm done with it. Lets cheer on for 2023. 2022 just plain sucks. Brandon is still president, the economy sucks, our borders are still wide open, stuff costs too much, and we still have Americans left behind in Afghanistan.

Covid, masks and mandates still exist for those of us stuck in evil leftist operated states.

Yep.

2022 can kiss my ass.

Bring on '23.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's waaay tooo many 2s in this year, already.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I woke up freezing cold, sweating, aching, vomiting, AND with the squirts- so I'm in. Let's just all go back to bed until 2023.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I figured I'd give it a year before final determination.

2020 - sucked
2021 - held it's beer
2022 - ?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Its 2022? Damn....feels exactly like 20-21!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Get ready for the worst year of the 21st Century.

We ALL know why 🕳️😡

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think I quit caring several years ago. The year doesn't even matter anymore. It's just another day. That's all....

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

NOPE! We ain’t starting this bitch with a bad attitude!

Positivity is the key! Common’ DB!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I might just have my wife hide my iPhone and ignore all social media and news. So tired of woke ism infiltration into every tv show, movie, local news, commercials. I’ve been reading and watching older books and tv shows trying to remember what life was like. My wife is planning on retiring this year from pvt school teaching. I will have to wait a year to join her. Fortunately my employer has been fighting all Covid mandates.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Remember, 2022 is just 2020, too. Although our governor did just come out today and officially declare the State of Emergency due to COVID to be over.
edit on 1-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

true. I've skipped the last decade like this.
Sometimes it's the right attitude tho. Let's be a Demolition man. Like: 22, "Be well! Be F#ked"

(funny that I'm thinking of a sewing machine and stitching myself together a canvas hot tent)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

those of us stuck in evil leftist operated states.

Here's an Oregonian you can be proud of!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm hoping November 8 will bring some much needed change. If it doesn't, I fully intend to start wearing a gold star.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I had the most painfully woke christmas ever, I just kept my mouth shut as my invading relatives touted their awesome jabbiness and willingness to exclude anyone unvaxxed while I scurry around like an unwanted stepchild doing all the chores while they treat my house like a hotel. They also couldn't keep their mouths shut about all the evil conservatives in my family (I think there's 2, and they dont understand I'm libertarian) and love to talk crap behind your back, real classy.

I have my last day of work this week since I won't comply to weekly tests or an experimental jab, so I just gave them notice and plan on working for my local convenience store a few days a week. But $$ is now much tighter.

Yesterday my car that I'm finally getting dialed in and working well gets sideswiped while parked in front of my house by an idiot attempting to drive in Seattle snow, at least were both insured.

So yeah my 22 is starting off like a turd sandwich, maybe some biscuits and gravy will wash the taste away?

Thanks for the opportunity to complain DB, might be all we get for now

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can't decide, a tad hungover

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I had the most painfully woke christmas ever, I just kept my mouth shut as my invading relatives touted their awesome jabbiness and willingness to exclude anyone unvaxxed while I scurry around like an unwanted stepchild doing all the chores while they treat my house like a hotel. They also couldn't keep their mouths shut about all the evil conservatives in my family (I think there's 2, and they dont understand I'm libertarian) and love to talk crap behind your back, real classy.

I have my last day of work this week since I won't comply to weekly tests or an experimental jab, so I just gave them notice and plan on working for my local convenience store a few days a week. But $$ is now much tighter.

Yesterday my car that I'm finally getting dialed in and working well gets sideswiped while parked in front of my house by an idiot attempting to drive in Seattle snow, at least were both insured.

So yeah my 22 is starting off like a turd sandwich, maybe some biscuits and gravy will wash the taste away?

Thanks for the opportunity to complain DB, might be all we get for now

That sucks man , I hope it gets better. It can’t get worse . Biscuits and gravy will hit the spot for you ! I was driving yesterday and a person’s vanity plate said unwoke , I wanted to give them a thumbs up but I couldn’t catch up

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Never say it can't get any worse. I simply tell myself there is a point where it just has to start getting better.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Awww, please don't say that!
I'm really looking forward to 02/02/2022

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think this could be my year.

edit on 1-1-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT
Awww, please don't say that!
I'm really looking forward to 02/02/2022

Rainbows
Jane

What about 02/22/2022?
2/22/22 lands on a tuesday.
edit on 1-1-2022 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join