It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else already sick and tired of 2022?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i have pretty much spent the last years in my imagination, Heroes Of Hyperborea, a realm of high fantasy with evil wizards,giants,dragons and trolls.

Have translated it to the form of a board game, handcrafted dungeons and fields, and hero characters carefully selected from the finest of sculptors.

Wait what was the question again...? 2022? Yeah hard pass on that one.

Now where was i.. yes.. now to assemble and paint the swamp hag..

edit on 1-1-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Life will NEVER go back to what it was.....it's only going to get worse.

Tighten your belt buckle and pull up your panties....here we go...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think I'll just immerse myself back into my routine come Monday, work and practice, eat, sleep, repeat. It's a lot more enjoyable than everything else except the time spent with family. The issue is that COVID has even really sort of taken those too.

I think that's the big thing. In the past, you had optimism. You could look forward to the next year and think it would probably be better, but the nation doesn't have that overall feel, and hasn't for a few years now. As individuals, we might be having things going OK here and there, but overall, things are not. Even if I'm satisfied with this or that, it doesn't stop that gas is more expensive, food is more expensive, the masking and vaccine requirements are hanging over my head in everything I do.

It's just like a huge wet blanket of doom, and it doesn't look like it's lifting anytime soon. So hang on to the ones who make it all worthwhile to you. We're doing to need them.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I, for one, am looking forward to 1985 being much better than last year.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
we all have that also. it is omnicron. all tested positive. do you live in new jersey?a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I, for one, am looking forward to 1985 being much better than last year.

Are they increasing our chocolate ration from 8 oz to 6?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sad to say...its sucking ass right now.
Doing some renovations so I can sell my house, while packing and getting ready to move in 2 weeks while sick (not covid sick). Im not having fun. LOL What a way to start off a new year. Waaa. haha
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Interesting point

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sometimes I just want to get a time machine to go back to live in the mid-20th Century. I am pretty mad that I long for that but can't go back ever. And most of those decades I wasn't even around in.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was finally relaxing for a change and you ruined it for me!

See, I had a meeting with myself just before Christmas and both the observer and the pretend one agreed that my two sided third mind would meet half-way and suspend rational thought for once (or similar) just to enjoy a Christmas free of so called reality for a few days in a small bubble... then I came across this thread of yours and it shattered my illusion. Quick shut him up!

Noooo.... its coming back.... NOoooooo.... reality... can feel it

Hope this year is a good one for you but yeah im feeling similar and we are probably all going to die in a few days from an asteroid hitting earth or some weirder thing like aliens, thats about all ive not seen in this life so far with things ive read in the past becoming reality but in the end im thankful to have seen it rather than it been the last thing I saw. So whilst it's all nice and fuzzy, nah... feck it... fast forward to the end of it all now. DOOM! GIVE ME DOOM!

edit on 2-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: Semi-Sarcastic

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here's the problem...you can wish the years away, but you don't stop aging. So, while you may hate 2022, in 2023 you will still be a year older.

I don't know about you, but 2021 was bad enough (i.e. the year that wasn't), but I'm not wishing any more of my life away. I didn't wish 2021 away, but it just vanished, slipped away.

F# all that noise...I'm gonna' go out and live my life! Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Read the book The Real Anthony Faucci

Thar will cheer you up!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You just might want to stop and think for a moment first.
We still have a delusion of freedoms and Constitutional
rights.If the Lord doesn't stop this present mess were in,
2023 could be even worse than 2022.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yeah I am weary of 2022 already...its going to be just more of the same...a 2021 repeat.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You should save and edit this OP for the end of this year. Old J.R. Biden is going to do sweet FA again this year.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are correct, it’s pretty certain we are not going back to life before covid. When trump, made his prime time announcement about covid being a pandemic Kansas, went bye bye.

Covid is just going to make the transition into a more intrusive and controlling form of society. Not to mention the amount of damage to the economy and society the way of life pre covid, appears eutopic to most people these days.

The midterms are going to be interesting, if we get midterms we have a long time before the end of 2022, and we are living in tumultuous times. For example would not be suprised At all if we wake up any giving day in 2022, to hear of war breaking out in the Far East or in Eurasia.

The good news is covid, when it comes to the severity of it is waning with omicron, but who knows at this point what happens. Those scared of covid should take a look at the hundreds of pro athletes and coaches in pro sports catching it, and stating mild symptoms and going back to work in a week or two. This should be one of the biggest revelations of truth there is when you are told to be afraid if you’re a healthy person.

edit on 2-1-2022 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join