It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildires Destroy 100s of Homes in Boulder Co, CO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: ketsuko

Hopefully it’ll rain a little bit soon for a little bit and snow in the morning . Winds are starting to pick back up

the fire will melt the snow before it hits the ground hope it doesn't evaporate it mid air.

the sierras got like 17 feet of snow. lake tahoe.
edit on 31-12-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Boulder.

The Communist stronghold of America in Colorado (next step, San Francisco!). Too many homes built up in the hills. They've been telling them not to build for years, but they keep building.

I could tell you stories upon stories which would make you wish not only fire, but DEATH, on many of the people in that unimaginably awful place!

Burn baybee...BURN!! Teach those commie's a lesson! Go back to Californy! GO!!! (as fast as you can run!)

I can't STAND Boulder! Used to love the place back in the late 70's and early 80's. Now it's Hell on Earth!

I have little sympathy for all those rich elites...who tirelessly work to "F" up this country from their palaces up in the mountains around Boulder...SCREW them!

I only worry about the horses and livestock. Screw the people, their palaces and their belongings!

wind is clocking over 100Mph

thanks, i wanted to say that too.

i been there back then also. friends went to UB. ` got arrested for a DUI. lol, he pulled over on the side of the road to sleep but had the keys still in the ignition. lol. first time i heard the nolo contendre plea. i thought he lost his mind when i heard that. it was a fun place back then. mid-late 70's.

buti do hope no one is hurt and they get their pets out.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Morning weather blog

Skip the first half. It's about our impending winter storm.

The second half has some coverage of the aftermath in Colorado, including some before and after shots. I don't care what your politics are, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but maybe that's because I've always been more than a bit afraid of fire.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I could tell you stories upon stories which would make you wish not only fire, but DEATH, on many of the people in that unimaginably awful place!

What a heartless creature you are

Every time I come back here it makes it that much easier to never come back again

Louisville is not in the hills, and subdivisions blanket this country from end to end. Most of them are not elite, but many of them are in areas experiencing a severe drought

Its been a long time since I've felt as disappointed in anyone as I feel right now

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thank you ketsuko. Politics shouldn't enter into any of this. Most things shouldn't be political, but we never seem to learn

I used to live in Louisville. This is heartbreaking

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Boulder.

The Communist stronghold of America in Colorado (next step, San Francisco!). Too many homes built up in the hills. They've been telling them not to build for years, but they keep building.

Burn baybee...BURN!! Teach those commie's a lesson! Go back to Californy! GO!!! (as fast as you can run!)

I can't STAND Boulder! Used to love the place back in the late 70's and early 80's. Now it's Hell on Earth!

I have little sympathy for all those rich elites...who tirelessly work to "F" up this country from their palaces up in the mountains around Boulder...SCREW them!

I only worry about the horses and livestock. Screw the people, their palaces and their belongings!

I think this was Louisville and superior not Boulder , just Boulder County . Sure some of those people sucked but probably not a lot of them , pretty sick to cheer that on . Xcel energy is saying there were no downed power lines so no ones certain how the fire started now but it is dumping snow now there at least . Better late than never
edit on 31-12-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

In the conditions they had all it would take is for someone to chuck a lit cigarette or joint out their window.

They've had atrocious drought and then got 100+ mph wind gusts to go with it. Any spark that caught was prime to go up.
edit on 31-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well, good!

A lot of times I will say things many others are thinking but are just too afraid to say themselves.

Guess what...TOUGH!

Don't like it? Don't read it!

edit on 12/31/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join