It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently “natural immunity” is a thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The media is now talking about a South African study (not peer-reviewed) that shows getting the newest variant, “OMICRON will effectively stop you from getting Delta?

In the same article I posted,

In the United States, omicron represented 58% of sequenced Covid cases while delta represented 41% last week, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

So there are only two variants? So is COVID-19 OG strain gone?

You decide
edit on 29-12-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
The media is now talking about a South African study (not peer-reviewed) that shows getting the newest variant, “OMICRON will effectively stop you from getting Delta?

In the United States, omicron represented 58% of sequenced Covid cases while delta represented 41% last week, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

You decide

I read a post on here with a tweet from a doctor that effectively said Omicron is the vaccine. A modified virus that is highly contagious but very weak and released to counter the OG Covid strain. Or something similar to that. Nothing surprises me at this point so it may be.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

The “truth” has been misconstrued so much; it is essentially chaos and will more than likely never come out.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

No, the article is just talking about the 2 most common strains, delta being most common last week and omicron being most common this week. The reporting does not mean those are the only 2 strains around nor do they make said claim.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You decide

We are moving in to the endemic phase now and Omicron, either deliberately or naturally, offers Most of us an effective way out of this mess. For some who are extremely sick anyway it may still help tip them over the edge.

Within weeks it will be probably 80-90% of ALL infections. That doesn’t mean to say that other variants have gone, they are out there, but their potency is diminished due to Omicron and the immunity it gives.

If we see another variant come out within h is as infectious as Omicron but far more deadly, then I think we can all put those pieces together. It is unlikely to occur naturally.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You decide

We are moving in to the endemic phase now and Omicron, either deliberately or naturally, offers Most of us an effective way out of this mess. For some who are extremely sick anyway it may still help tip them over the edge.

Within weeks it will be probably 80-90% of ALL infections. That doesn’t mean to say that other variants have gone, they are out there, but their potency is diminished due to Omicron and the immunity it gives.

If we see another variant come out within h is as infectious as Omicron but far more deadly, then I think we can all put those pieces together. It is unlikely to occur naturally.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nothing has changed other than governments around the world know the people are fed up with this nonsense. Added to the fact that the jab is completely ineffective and causing more issues and lives than they’re saving.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Pro Tip: Natural immunity is also provided by vaccines.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You decide

These experts are dumb asses. I've been posting for over a year that Covid-19 infection/recovery generates the best, longest-lasting antibodies. It's been true since SARS 2002 in China for Christ's sake.

The CDC confirms: www.cdc.gov...

But since so many Americans love pharmaceuticals, the Media, and corrupt officials (Fauci, Walensky, etc.), they keep dutifully lining up for their shots, boosters, tests, etc..

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StaticVoid

Whomever told you that was lied to, or thinks you're dumb.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: StaticVoid

Whomever told you that was lied to, or thinks you're dumb.

lol what?

Its basic science - you get exposed to a vector that your body creates defenses for, then when the virus enters your system you already have antibodies - antibodies YOUR BODY made - that's pretty damned natural to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You decide

These experts are dumb asses. I've been posting for over a year that Covid-19 infection/recovery generates the best, longest-lasting antibodies. It's been true since SARS 2002 in China for Christ's sake.

The CDC confirms: www.cdc.gov...

But since so many Americans love pharmaceuticals, the Media, and corrupt officials (Fauci, Walensky, etc.), they keep dutifully lining up for their shots, boosters, tests, etc..

At what cost? You have zero defenses when you are hit with it and can easily end up in the hospital overwhelming an already overwhelmed healthcare system. If you are immunized, you have at least some partial immunity, your body can fight it off before you become a burden on the system, or worse yet a human test tube that brews up the next variant.
edit on 29-12-2021 by StaticVoid because: clarification

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No way this will be said in MSM. Its just like getting over a cold ( same type of virus right?) so what isn the difference

top topics

join