It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sterilisation adgenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

It may be the best thing in the world. If the soul hasnt enter the body yet he could be given this resolution. Better than be born without a penis right?

no clue to what you just said there...lol

The moment of conception...a separate life begins in the womb? 💯
The immaculate conception wasn't a thought exercise? 🤔

Do they kick in response to voices, or coinky dink muscle spasms?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Why does the Bitchute video have her name spelled incorrectly?

Christiane Northrup, MD

www.pressherald.com...

a reply to: anonentity

She's from my state and all the media up here paints her as a lunatic. The whole part about being surveilled by the Gates foundation kinda threw me. Not gonna lie, that's just crazy.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

The moment of conception...a separate life begins in the womb? 💯
The immaculate conception wasn't a thought exercise? 🤔

Do they kick in response to voices, or coinky dink muscle spasms?

Yes, the process of life starts as the form of a few cells, and I get your point.

I can do the same in the test tube as the chemical reaction will also take place, but what does this have to do with getting a vaccine? In the vaccine the MRNA last a days and the protein it makes last a few weeks at best. The same protein in the virus is at a massive higher level as it is producing the protein for weeks on end as the body fights it off. The vaccine has a limited number of RNA to make protein, the virus doesn't have a limit.

So you all are worried about the vaccine, but care less about the virus that will do a tremendous amount of damage in many cases that the vaccine will reduce as the body is primed already for the virus and then reacts much quicker to where the virus is in a person a few days as compared to weeks.

You all pick which poison you want, I'll pick the one that prevents the virus from ripping my air sac cells apart until I can not breath anymore, and pumping spike protein in to every part of my body.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
My last vaccination was in 1986.
I must be a walking disease factory infecting everyone I encounter?

Why try to fix what ain't broken?

Gain of function is like trash, one man's junk is another man's treasure.

Gain of function research is based on ego and just how destructive it is.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have had ever vaccine known to man, still kicking just fine. I was traveling all over the world to all the crappy places when I was in the military for 28 years. You are mixing things here all over the place. We were talking about the viability of vaccines over all and you start talking about gain of function research.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have had ever vaccine known to man, still kicking just fine. I was traveling all over the world to all the crappy places when I was in the military for 28 years. You are mixing things here all over the place. We were talking about the viability of vaccines over all and you start talking about gain of function research.

Thank you for your service, I am grateful of your brothers and sisters ultimate sacrifice, they're mine too, I also suffer in the loss. 🙏❤

Your blood type is one of eight. My kidneys are good to give to someone, one of eight chances it'll benefit them though.

So VAX should be geared toward each blood group exclusively. I don't like 8/1 odds. That's my perspective however flawed it might sound.

Beneficent new year to y'all
🙏❤

top topics

<< 1   >>

join