It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sterilisation adgenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have been trying to get live birth stats, for females that have had a vaccination. I just cannot seem to find any. They seem to have disappeared off of the internet. Is this the real Elephant in the room, The spontaneous abortions in the first and second trimesters were published at about eighty-three percent.Thats from the New England journal of medicine. This means by now that there should be a massive drop in the average birth rate. If the abortion occurs in the third trimester it is considered a stillbirth, which anecdotally seems to be rising to unprecedented levels. But nowhere in the controlled MSM, or in official figures are we getting official figures. The problem with maintaining a pregnancy seems to be caused by the antibody to the spike protein.It is very similar to the one required to maintain Placental integrity. This Professor is no slouch on this matter and seems to be the only one I could find who is actually warning of a whole generation unable to conceive. So by rights at this present time in the vaccination saga, Midwives should be sitting around or looking for other employment. Anecdotally just about nobody should see a pregnant woman, and a failure to conceive should be a paramount question on the minds of gynecologists. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why is it so hard to understand.

This has been going on in Africa for some time. Some of the elite have been vocal in this agenda and it is a reality.

P

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Watched Children of Men the other night again.

Boy. Relevant flick.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They've only been vaccinating for a year now; it takes a lot longer than that to gather enough data to analyze and even longer to compile and study before releasing any reports.
Until then, anecdotal stories and rumors will have to suffice.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Live births up to 2020 white areas are no data collected.πŸ€”

actionable stats map up to 2020 from 1950

ourworldindata.org...~OWID_WRL" target="_blank" class="postlink">archived

I haven't viewed the video.
πŸ™β€

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe the Aliens told our leaders that before we can join the galactic community we need to get our population growth under control. They likely don't want to host refugees from an unstable planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The birth rate for Japan in 2020 was 7.301 births per 1000 people, a 1.3% decline from 2019. The birth rate for Japan in 2019 was 7.397 births per 1000 people, a 1.28% decline from 2018. The birth rate for Japan in 2018 was 7.493 births per 1000 people, a 2.37% decline from 2017.
So it looks like 7 birth per 1000 here. Not sure if this includes the foreign children born here.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thy only offered the vaccine to people in their 40's in May 30's in June in the UK.
The only child bearing age to get it sooner were health care workers.
Looks like you'll have to wait longer to get your proof but don't hold your breath as they have lied,lied and lied again.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

The trouble with liars is that they have to remember all the BS that they have said. Which gets more difficult to do as the burden of falshoods becomes more burdensome. Fauci is a prime example.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I found this article in the New England Journal of Medicine dated 10/14/21 β€œ Receipt of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines and Risk of Spontaneous Abortion”

www.nejm.org...

The article states β€œ Nonetheless, our findings suggest that the risk of spontaneous abortion after mRNA Covid-19 vaccination either before conception or during pregnancy is consistent with the expected risk of spontaneous abortion; these findings add to the accumulating evidence about the safety of mRNA Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy.5”

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why does the Bitchute video have her name spelled incorrectly?

Christiane Northrup, MD

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I need some real info to come out on this urgently. I'm fully against this vaccine, but now my pregnant wife has fallen for the propaganda, she says she's going to get the vaccine.

I think this is a big mistake and is making me angry, of course it's her choice, but if I can get her to hold off for a couple months to see if some real stats start coming out as I doubt there's enough pregnant women that have taken it and given birth yet...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Watched Children of Men the other night again.

Boy. Relevant flick.

First thing that popped in my head also.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

'Tell Sid he's a fascist pig'

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Bitch. Pray for the death of the fetus and leave her. Her disobedience and lack of respect to the husband would suck life out of you later

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Bitch. Pray for the death of the fetus and leave her. Her disobedience and lack of respect to the husband would suck life out of you later

You are a rather sick F aren't you...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It may be the best thing in the world. If the soul hasnt entered the body yet he could be given this resolution. Better than be born without a penis right?
edit on 29/12/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

It may be the best thing in the world. If the soul hasnt enter the body yet he could be given this resolution. Better than be born without a penis right?

no clue to what you just said there...lol

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

How can you have a spontaneous abortion before conception?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21
Remind her that healthy people didn't start having adverse reactions until the jab became available...nor were healthy people dying, only the elderly that were placed in harms way died initially...it mimicked the expected annual flu season and became a manufactured crisis for social acceptance of communist dictates.
Heart attacks, car crashes, every fatality was said to have happened due to corona, the common cold with mRNA spike proteins with fauci signage throughout...novel? Manufactured crisis.

πŸ™β€

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join