It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times Editor, 49, dies of Heart Attack one day after Posting that he got his Booster Shot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hearing about Cardiac issues post vaccine shouldn't be anything new anymore! They are almost predictable.

In that: about 1 in 7 (13.9%) will have an adverse event associated with any vaccine, 1 in 140 (0.73%) will have an associated adverse Cardiac event.

One should contrast that with the 1 in 175 (0.57%) for an adverse Cardiac event associated with the actual disease.

How good is any vaccine when it is even marginally more dangerous than the disease it is intended to prevent?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
The worse it will get.

If they carrying on what they're doing. I promise you my house that you'll see a version of immune suppression similar to AIDS.

They absolutely need to end this madness.a reply to: ARM1968

I'm starting to think that perhaps we should treat this vaxx like we were told to treat "Drugs" back in the day, and;
"Just say no!"

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718
Hearing about Cardiac issues post vaccine shouldn't be anything new anymore! They are almost predictable.

In that: about 1 in 7 (13.9%) will have an adverse event associated with any vaccine, 1 in 140 (0.73%) will have an associated adverse Cardiac event.

One should contrast that with the 1 in 175 (0.57%) for an adverse Cardiac event associated with the actual disease.

How good is any vaccine when it is even marginally more dangerous than the disease it is intended to prevent?

To top it all off, you can still get the disease and suffer a cardiac event post vaccination. People often try to pass it off. “You can get myocarditis from the virus too” as if this is a ringing endorsement for the vaccine which causes the side effect it’s supposed to prevent while also not offering protection for acquiring the virus that can also cause the cardiac events. #ing clown world we live in.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

All these deaths just after some kind of vaccination thing makes me think..

..if anyone radical in the sixties ever screamed something like 'compliance is death', they probably had no idea how LITERAL that statement would become in the future.

I wonder if this kind of compliance could be used as an effective (or at least probable) suicide method?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
How did they access computers that weren’t on the internet? The plot thickens.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: FamCore

A friend of mine in his early 60's took the shot about 5 months ago, and just had to have a pacemaker placed in his chest.

He had been quite healthy and active, no cardiac issues.

As for the journalist deceased, RIP

I have an In-law who recovered from Covid-19 in March, got vaccinated in May, and collapsed due to a blood clot near his lower spine, just after Thanksgiving.

He is in his late 50's, was still working out daily, no pre-ex conditions. He's now much better, thanks to blood-thinners, but his wife/son/daughter were scared to death.

I told him on Christmas day that the vaccine caused the sudden clot, but he just looked at me proceeded to say he's considering getting a booster shot. I told James it wouldn't be a good idea.

It's to the point now where those who are told, yet still get vaxxed and eventually suffer because of it, deserve to hear, "I told you so.".

Yes, the line is clearly drawn. You can lead a horse to water, yada yada. But it hurts when you see loved ones ignoring the science. It hurts to see them so closed minded to science. It hurts to know they may be hurting themselves and may no longer be around in the near future because of a single bad decision.

SO, give them lots of hugs and kisses and let them know they are loved.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

If you feel that masks and social distancing and targeted closings didn't do anything you are free to your opinion.

I'd say they did quite a lot.
  • Masks increase the viral load in wearers. That much is simply obvious. If, as stated, a mask prevents transmission of the virus, then it does so by trapping viral particles; the viral particles do not disappear in some WHO-approved magic trick. Assuming for the moment that the masks do what they are said to do, the viral particles are either in one's body, or they are in the mask.

If they are in the mask instead of in the air, then every time the wearer breathes back in, they are re-breathing their own exhaled virus (along with exhaled bacteria). That means the viral load for the wearer is increased from what it would be had the wearer simply been breathing freely.

Also, masks are not considered a biohazard after being worn; I have seen entrances to stores where masks literally covered the parking lot. If, again as claimed, the masks hold viral particles that were prevented from being breathed out by their wearers, that area is now a biohazrd in itself, and it is also the space where people must walk to enter the store. That is increasing the transmissibility of the virus greatly.

• One aspect of social distancing is that stores are no longer able to maintain the same occupancy rating as before. Therefore, less people can be in each store at the same time. Here, as in many other places, this was handled by requiring stores to post an employee at every entrance to maintain a count of how many people were in the store and deny access to new customers until present shoppers exited. The result were twofold:

For one, this meant lines formed outside the stores, often so long that one could stand in line for hours waiting for entry. While waiting, they were exposed to everyone else in the line, while often standing outside in cold, wet, snowy, or rainy weather. They were forced to do this so they would have less probability of coming in contact with a masked individual in a climate-controlled environment conducive to health for a short time. I have myself seen people forced to wait in lines for hours in order to spend 10-15 minutes in the store.

Secondly, many smaller retailers could not afford to maintain an additional employee to restrict access, so they were forced to close (temporarily for some; permanently for others). That meant less stores for those who needed to purchase items to go to, so the stores which remained had a greater number of customers.

• Targeted closings did the same as my second point above.

• Let's add in the old self-isolation... that did a lot. I know personally of several people who caught some sort of bug, were required to get a test, and out of caution and the knowledge that a positive result meant a two-week mandatory isolation, then immediately went shopping to ensure they could have enough food and supplies for those two weeks before taking the test.
So no, I can't say all these things did nothing... they all did a lot! They ensured that any virus out there could spread as quickly and efficiently to as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time. And now apparently the virus just isn't spreading fast enough still, so we decide to make sure that everyone at least has an opportunity to get the worst symptoms.

I have to ask... are you insane?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: Jimy718

To top it all off, you can still get the disease and suffer a cardiac event post vaccination. People often try to pass it off. “You can get myocarditis from the virus too” as if this is a ringing endorsement for the vaccine which causes the side effect it’s supposed to prevent while also not offering protection for acquiring the virus that can also cause the cardiac events. #ing clown world we live in.

They have learned the power of buzz words and deflection. They know people do not listen to think about, or to understand what they are presented with. They listen for anything that confirms what they already believe, or to reject what they don't want to hear, and to reply in kind.

They have become excellent with presenting the truth, so dressed up in cobwebs, smoke, and mirrors, that finding the truth become a quest more epic than finding the lost ark.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Vaccines are the leading causes of coincidences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join