It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times Editor, 49, dies of Heart Attack one day after Posting that he got his Booster Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Man run over by a taxi on 7th Ave. was killed at the scene.

Reportedly he got his booster just moments before!

Must have been the shot.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
Man run over by a taxi on 7th Ave. was killed at the scene.

Reportedly he got his booster just moments before!

Must have been the shot.

Should have listened, ya know.
Just 2 weeks to flatten that curve? Right?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you! I hope so also. One guy said to stop training. Nah.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Thank you for your response. When I collapsed in front of my wife last 05NOV21 she drove me to Urgent Care. They did an EKG and also picked up a heart issue. So, sugar, dizzy and a heart issue. I have been athletic all of my life and so where did all this come from.

I will keep an eye on my testosterone

Aside from V8 and Gatorade NO protein drinks. Just 1% milk.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So yes is side effects going around and affecting the jabbed

I agree and am still alive to write about it. For now

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Were you required to get the shots in order to work? I wish you would have listened to us, instead of the media and Fauci.

No, I was not required. I also knew this was all bull sheet. Why I got the jab was so I go enter Canada and get to our lot that we bought as a bug out once this place called USA isn't USA anymore.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Agree on NWO. Big Pharma is also in on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BimmyLee

No way man. I now get more yum yum from wife in years.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

No my 1st Jab was in September 2021 as I tried to wait this thing out and NOT get the jab but then they rolled out Delta. .

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Guess we'll never know since half didn't follow the suggestions of health professionals anyway.
That and the virus was still new and largely a mystery. Masks and social distancing was as close as we could get without an all out quarantine which couldn't ever work.
If you feel that masks and social distancing and targeted closings didn't do anything you are free to your opinion.
I don't remember anyone claiming it was a magic bullet.
And although cases continued to climb there was a definite decline in the speed of the spread with intermittent spikes in some areas and sharp declines in others.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657
Yeah
BS
We had the whole essential/non-essential that even caused seasoned people here to flip out. Go sell your "we may never know bs elsewhere". We have been lied to from the beginning about this ENTIRE event.

Like all the other bs the BAMN people attempted in the last couple of years.

I don't remember anyone claiming it was a magic bullet.

Must be "brain fog" from covid.
Masks are still "required" in places.
But not remembering isn't really lying.

edit on 29/12/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A friend of mine in his early 60's took the shot about 5 months ago, and just had to have a pacemaker placed in his chest.

He had been quite healthy and active, no cardiac issues.

As for the journalist deceased, RIP

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Err, I think that was what drove people to GET the jabs.

It appears realistic that a number of those vaccinated will have health issues going forward, quite a number of different issues. Currently we have no idea how many, but the more boosters you take the worse it could, possibly get.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: FamCore

A friend of mine in his early 60's took the shot about 5 months ago, and just had to have a pacemaker placed in his chest.

He had been quite healthy and active, no cardiac issues.

As for the journalist deceased, RIP

I have an In-law who recovered from Covid-19 in March, got vaccinated in May, and collapsed due to a blood clot near his lower spine, just after Thanksgiving.

He is in his late 50's, was still working out daily, no pre-ex conditions. He's now much better, thanks to blood-thinners, but his wife/son/daughter were scared to death.

I told him on Christmas day that the vaccine caused the sudden clot, but he just looked at me proceeded to say he's considering getting a booster shot. I told James it wouldn't be a good idea.

It's to the point now where those who are told, yet still get vaxxed and eventually suffer because of it, deserve to hear, "I told you so.".

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just had my fourth Pfizer shot today. I feel absolutely great with no issues, except a bit of a sore arm. I am finishing off some chocolates to console myself over our concerns about the dangers of this vaccine. Remember our chat. If I don’t message within the next 60 days, things have gone bad and the truth is out there. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Wow another Karen? I wondered about the brilliant response in which you basically mocked all those who are now either maimed or died from the vaccine. I do wonder if Delta Karen [ Patricia Cornwall] was vaccinated and also got a Booster and she went nutz. You knaw as in Cause ~ Effect.

Delta Karen Once Threatened to Kill Mom and Stepdad; Was Put on 'Psychiatric Hold' and Was Arrested Last Month

[1] So do tell Karen657, are you vaccinated?

[2] Have you received a Covid-19 Booster?

[3] Do you work in the Pharmaceutical Industry?

edit on 30-12-2021 by Waterglass because: link bad

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Just had my fourth Pfizer shot today. I feel absolutely great with no issues, except a bit of a sore arm. I am finishing off some chocolates to console myself over our concerns about the dangers of this vaccine. Remember our chat. If I don’t message within the next 60 days, things have gone bad and the truth is out there. Thanks

So your the same guy that wrote this on ATS back in September? Seems like many Pfizer employees are on ATS also.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:10 link quote reply Ignore ATS. It's a fringe site with some strange wildlife. Speak to your family GP. Use this place if you fancy a cheap safari.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
No. We aren't going to perish in a year. This place is just a cess pit of fear mongering these days.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

No one knows when their card will come up, mine could have yesterday. If you have been vaccinated, I truly hope you don't have any negative or long lasting side effects from it. Otherwise, I know I won't die from the jab when I bite the big one.

I'm not going to call ATS a cess pit, it's more like the White Rabbit's hole where members have found each other in the darkness.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join