It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut to the chase: It's Depopulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
In my opinion, only opinion.

people who believe in depopulation of the Earth citizen's right now, are either delusional (unaware of how large this Earth truly is), very wealthy and want to save the Earth for themselves and their family, one more about control the population than the amount of people on the Earth.

No one can seriously take a cross-country trip in any of the major continents without seeing just how large and unpopulated our world actually is.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, population is considered pretty dense in some places. However, I can drive a person 45 minutes from here drop them off in a car and we literally take 6 weeks for them to walk back.

Have any of these people ever driven through Texas? The outback? From one Canadian shore to the other?

There is a whole lot of Earth out there, a lot of water and a whole lot of fertile ground. It is about control, or again delusion.

Perhaps, someone takes a look a bare bones algorithm showing how life would grow unchecked. I can see how someone exposed to something like that without critical thinking could become paranoid that in three generations the Earth will be like downtown New York. That's just not going to happen, with the world wide bureaucracy currently in place.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

t.co...
From page 80 of the above manual. Read the bottom portion... "Scenario - Globalized world, national tensions"

They are replacing evolution of natural selection with evolution of intelligent design. Not God's intelligent design. The 'intelligent' design of the small percentage of psychopaths who rule the entire planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: loveguy
I've seen that claim before but this is from 2009, was it improved or does it remain the same?
agreed lead to presume.

Kinda presumptuous to say it is still at that unless there is something more current stating that things have not changed.
agreed

But, even if you plug in 100 into the calcs done by UpThenDown, it is still much lower than the numbers he came up with than the 1M reported deaths they used.
would also put a light on Spanish flu was a pandemic, while this ain't cutting the mustard to take away right to pursue happiness. 💯

There is noting but speculation used to support the theory in the OP.

Doesn't give license to label unexplored hypothesis a conspiracy theory either?
Maybe the Vatican library is full of fictional and creative writings that will confirm many of our suspicions?

10% mortality in comparison to Spanish flu is not license to deprive the right to pursue happiness 100 years later by a bug that has fauci name written in it's DNA.

I really do appreciate your wisdom and gentleman like manner. I'd like myself to become as disciplined better sooner than later 👍

To a new year

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Logarock
I've been saying this time and again. The Western world has been psyched into the nuclear family and as such reduced their populations. Bbuuutttt, the third world has not so in consequence they are the ones having large families.
Let me ask you all a very serious question totally related to the OP. Answer it truthfully if you dare:-
QUESTION:- IF the elite wants to "cull" the civilisation just WHO do they want left, You know the ones they will have to live with and control?
1. Do they want sheep that they can control ie, according to you that's all the vaxed people?
Or 2. do they want the vaxed to die( according to you) and be left with the "rebels" and non conformists?
Think very closely on your answer cos if you come up with 1. your an idiot.

PS. I'm vaxed so please tell me when I'm supposed to die because it was earlier in 2021, the October, now it's next year. I'll be waiting, but as I'm 72 I might die before the vax is supposed to kill me.

I guess if the gene therapy is geared toward a particular blood type and to hell with the rest as collateral damage down the line it would be OK then? They are sneaky like that aren't they?
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TzarChasm

So , you just Proved my Point . Klaus Needs to Leave the Planet ASAP with his Cohorts IF We All Still Want Our Freedoms to LIVE LIFE to the Fullest That Our Divine Creator Intended .

What point did I prove? That mindless prolific reproductive practices can be harmful or that depopulation is bad for industry?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
🙋☺

deepmind

singularity

While futurist Ray Kurzweil predicted 15 years ago that the singularity—the time when the abilities of a computer overtake the abilities of the human brain—will occur in about 2045, Gale and his co-authors believe this event may be much more imminent, especially with the advent of quantum computing. It’s already been four years since the program AlphaGO, fortified with neural networks and learning modes, defeated Lee Sedol, the Go world champion. The strategy game StarCraft II may be the next to have a machine as reigning champion.

🙏❤

edit on (12/28/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Pandemic just means a disease hitting many countries at the same time. The H1N1 pandemic was even less severe than Covid but it was still a pandemic.

I'm still part of the tinfoil hat group and I know covid was way overblown and more than likely used to get some agendas moving along.

I could even see a population control agenda being part of that, but not the way it was laid out in the OP. Like crayzeed said on page 3 (paraphrasing), why would the elite kill the sheeple and let the rebels live?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Yeah.
I'm leaning on perceived concept of creating a race of automatons; that by the time they get to habitable planet, food will be obsolete and so saying grace is silly. Gold conducts electricity like a banshee!

I can think of better ideas to invest my tax contributions into.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Everything doesn't have to be those "evil elites", but sometimes the horse's mouth shows long teeth.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Why assume it is one or the other???

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Sorry but it just makes no sence they would kill the sheep and leave the resistance

Not caring about the risk for profit is pharmaceutical company's thing just look at any drug add the side-effects are worse than what they cure from there a bunch of millionairs buy stock in the company and scare/force people into taking the drug everyone profits except us

HMMM, not so sure about that.

Think about this:
If YOU wanted to depopulate the world, who would YOU want to keep?
1) Those that are easily fooled, lack basic critical thinking skills and have little common sense AKA Sheep.
2) Those that will not need you to hold their hand, that will try to rebuild on their own, and will not need YOU to provide everything for them?

Seems like a simple choice.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I recognized the euthanasia during the first round with covid. Italy told its elderly to stay home and die because no one was coming to help them. Here in the US democrat governors were putting covid positive patients in nursing homes with the elderly and infirmed - our most susceptible population. In both Italy and the US one of their biggest problems was funding pensioners. It was much easier to eliminate them than continue to support them. Especially since they are the group that takes the most and pays the least in taxes. Never mind that it is their own money, its in the governments hands now which means, as far as they are concerned, its theirs and theirs alone. They found a way to eliminate the segment of the population that is the biggest tax burden. The only question I have is was it all planned or did they take advantage of a random crisis?

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Why assume it is one or the other???

It is what step 2 of the OP states.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You word your response as though you think They don't consider You a "worthless eater". What value do you provide to those that cull that would save your butt?
Or is your Bug Out plan and prep that amazeballs? a reply to: sraven

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just wanted to add two cents worth of my opinion to this in regards to "Why kill the followers and leave the resistance alive?" Take it with a grain of salt

First of all I think all those who willingly obey whatever the Government, The so called "Scientists", the Pharma industry etc aka the ELITES say or ask to do are either very loyal subjects or very fearful of the government or the people in power, having said that the elites will not have much use for people like them for very long in the event that the theory of Depopulation is real. Because you see they will be a pain in the rear to care for later and eventually they may even vie for elite positions later on and the Elites won't hear any of that. So before they became a problem it will be necessary to eliminate those subjects.

And secondly if Depopulation is true and the human population drops to just 500 Million people - the majority of the population will not be an elite but a slave born out of those people whose freedom has been taken away, like it is being taken away right now, but who tried to resist the erosion of their freedom and ultimately ended up in "camps" due to non-compliance for life. Now these new slaves will be the main workforce for the Elites - they will be the ones running the factories, growing foods etc.. If the slaves disobeys the elites will have no qualms about killing them and making an example out of the disobedient slaves.

Well you could say even the obedient subjects could work for the elites in factories, agricultural farms etc.. But then since they were obedient loyal subjects they might ask for a pay or some sort of incentives which the Elites will not want to dole out to them. The Elites will not want anyone to gain power even a tiny bit.

So I hope this Opinion of mine is worth two cents..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join