It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut to the chase: It's Depopulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am All For Depopulating Mr. Schwab's Arse for the Good of the Rest of Us . Klaus Cannot Influence World Politics if he Finally Finds himself on the " Other Side " ........

But Schwab has already written his "bible" - the blueprint for the new world order. Even when he dies it will still be the guidebook for the WEF and it's members and signatories - Gates, Bezos etc. None of these characters seem to change course in their ideologies even at an advanced age - look at Kissinger. Surely advancing age would cause them to reassess their interpretation of reality? Why be concerned with the control of humanity when you may die at any moment? Because they are too dumb to know the difference between life and death?

Satanism is a religion. Like Christianity it promises eternal life and immortality post mortem. I know that I need say no more.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
There is no record of Henry Kissinger ever giving such a speech. Kissinger is one of the worlds' most evil people, IMO, and I wouldn't put it past him to be involved in such plans, but there is zero credible evidence he ever spoke publicly on the topic.

I wouldn't doubt for a minute that he's one of the top players in the path the world is on these days, but he mostly left the public scene decades ago. Being a proponent of OWO his entire life, it stands to reason he's also for the depopulation agenda, but has been careful not to speak publicly on the issue.

When he retired/disappeared from public he became the Wizard of Oz in my mind.

I will search since he says similar things clearly.

The Kissinger Report also specifically declared that the United States must cover up its population control activities and avoid charges of imperialism by inducing the United Nations and various non-governmental organizations — specifically the Pathfinder Fund, the International Planned Parenthood Foundation (IPPF) and the Population Council — to do its dirty work.

Dr. Alan Guttmacher, one of the most knowledgeable and active population suppression experts of all time, described this strategy:

My own feeling is that we’ve got to pull out all the stops and involve the United Nations…. If you’re going to curb population, it’s extremely important not to have it done by the “damned Yankee,” but by the UN. Because the thing is, then it’s not considered genocide. If the United States goes to the black man or the yellow man and says “slow down your reproductive rate,” we’re immediately suspected of having ulterior motives to keep the white man dominant in the world. If you can send in a colorful UN force, you’ve got much better leverage.”7

truth11.com...

PDF
CLASSIFIED BY Harry C. Blaney, III
SUBJECT TO GENERAL DECLASSIFICATION SCHEDULE
OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 11652 AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED AT TWO YEAR INTERVALS AND DECLASSIFIED
ON DECEMBER 31, 1980.
pdf.usaid.gov...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

They've already starting dying. The vaers under reporting factor is at least 40x.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

how may does VAERS suggest have died (from vaccine) and then x40 (based on what you stated) must equal a huge number then, if depopulation is the goal

so have 1 million (i could not find a number so used that for example, please correct me though) people died from vaccine if so thats really 40million out of 7.7billion, they are still fecking idiots, surely they need to offset the birth rate to even have a chance, estimate of 130million babies born per year and also take into account other global deaths estimated at 60million, so based of those numbers the population is still increasing by 30million per year despite the dimwits in government, they are useless at everything including killing us off
edit on 000000p3108America/Chicago12272021112 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
10.5K deaths reported after a jab, not necessarily because of the jab, but even if you use that number and multiply by 40 it is 0.42M.

Sorry if that disappoints anyone.

ETA: In regards to that 9 month prediction, wouldn't that mean everyone jabbed from last december to late march would be closing escrow on the farm by now?
edit on 27-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You're missing the big picture that includes infertility, and the increase in other diseases caused by the vaxx. Birth rates are already dropping. If deaths surpass birth rates, depopulation begins. It has to transition slowly though.
edit on 27-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Better to do it this way, than allowing the indescribable and unprecedented human suffering that would stem from inaction.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Are you suggesting that using a virus as well as a vaccine that causes horrific health conditions is humane?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
10.5K deaths reported after a jab, not necessarily because of the jab, but even if you use that number and multiply by 40 it is 0.42M.

Sorry if that disappoints anyone.

ETA: In regards to that 9 month prediction, wouldn't that mean everyone jabbed from last december to late march would be closing escrow on the farm by now?

closer to 1%

The CDC blocked both the data collection by the Harvard Pilgrim group, and also any implementation that could have followed from their findings. In fact, lack of engagement by the CDC rendered the entire project pretty much null.

The Harvard Pilgrim study is not a reference that substantiates any claims about VAERS underreporting. It is a reference to substantiate claims that the CDC has no interest in making reports of vaccine injury either more accurate or more comprehensive.

🙏❤

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I've seen that claim before but this is from 2009, was it improved or does it remain the same?

Kinda presumptuous to say it is still at that unless there is something more current stating that things have not changed.

But, even if you plug in 100 into the calcs done by UpThenDown, it is still much lower than the numbers he came up with than the 1M reported deaths they used.

There is noting but speculation used to support the theory in the OP.

edit on 27-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

" it promises eternal life and immortality post mortem. "

Yes , the Eternal Fire of Hades . Talk about the Hopeless...........

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The Obvious Solution to our Eventual Over Population Problem is either Advanced Birth Control Methods or Migration off Planet . Both Depend on " Science " to provide the Answers .

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
What happened to the "hidden techs"?

I mean that was the main point of that post and you made it sound like they were a game changer but if all they are going to do is allow for a small increase in capacity who cares if they remain hidden or not.

Also, the most jabbed populations are those who already have low birth rates, which kinda works against the theory in the OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is a bigger underlying agenda which involves transitioning humans to the bio-digital convergence. This includes human augmentation with A.I., gene editing, synthetic biology, smart cities and virtual reality. The vaccines are useful for conditioning people to become comfortable with continuous and more and more invasive alterations to their minds and physical bodies. We are slowly being adapted to the reshaping of a brand new era for human civilization and the planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Once again you didn't read my thread. I never said covid was the main weapon of death.

Every time you desperately try to argue my points, I know I'm very close to the truth.

So, the more you are shown to be wrong the more you are convinced you are right?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

-Mark Twain

Klaus Schwab unintentionally doing his best Dr. Evil impersonation

They've been dropping hints for decades and even discussing it publicly. The elites know that they can openly advertise their agenda's and people still won't figure it out.

The initial plan can be defined by 3 steps:

1. Release a gain of function virus that kills a small percentage of the global population. Artificially inflate the death count to instill fear.

2. Use this fear to push a novel mRNA drug, and call it a “vaccine.” The vaccine kills many more than the virus, and causes sterility and miscarriages, as well as immediate deaths if you have a bad batch. The vaccine is then used as a psychological tool to divide the public and this division allows for step three.

3. Using both the fear from the virus and division over the vaccine, laws are passed to take away fundamental rights and liberties. Authoritarianism takes hold, contributing to many more deaths, beginning with quarantine camps for the unvaccinated or those who don't keep up with their booster regime. This along with ongoing vaccine “boosters” would allow for the real depopulation to occur, like we've seen countless times throughout history with other mass genocides.

Australia and Canada are already on step 3. Why are countries building massive quarantine camps instead of using the money and resources to increase hospital capacities, assuming the mainstream narrative of “hospitals are being overrun with the sick” is true?

The World Economic Forum has admitted it's currently implementing the great reset based on public documents that were disclosed on social media:

The great reset has a technocratic and transhumanism agenda, but the implementation of those goals are a bit further down the road, closer to the 2030 finish line. The first goal is the thinning of the herd. In preparation, The WEF quietly became partners with the UN in 2019.

Source

Another key player who has eluded to the depopulation goal, albeit with a meager reduction of 15% is Bill Gates, in his famous and now youtube censored Ted Talk:

www.bitchute.com...

The UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, discusses this issue as well in his own telegraph article from 2007:

In 2009 Henry Kissinger addressed the WHO council on eugenics, and very specifically mentioned this goal:

Another example from 1981, in a book written by Jacques Attalli demonstrates the mindset of the elite:

Perhaps one of the most well known examples of this is the Georgia Guidestones:

Since civilization is on the verge of collapse, it is ideal to create and control the collapse rather than waiting for it to happen. While some mention that depopulation isn't occurring, just wait. The sterility of many is going to have a massive impact future on future growth, as well as an explosion of health conditions like cancers in the coming years. This will take a bit of time to "kick in" much like boiling a frog slowly, but eventually the water becomes too hot, and by then it's too late.

Am I crazy for thinking maybe it's not a terrible idea to moderate reproduction? Society used to procreate out of some credos or cultural obligation, now they do it because they're bored and sloppy.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We could depopulate and make things better for those who are here.

I like your perspective on it, but I still have to see proof of the world being over-populated, instead of subjective opinion.
There seems to be enough space, for all of us.

I say, live and let live.

One merely has to drive through a state like Wyoming or Nebraska. Thousands of empty acres that could house millions. So what's the problem?

Humans tend to congregate and settle in the areas of convenience. Those places are choked with people because it's easier to exist in such places.

Yeah, living out on the plains isn't optimal but it is an option. Hell, most folks think the world is overpopulated simply because their morning commute sucks.

Want to slow reproductive activity? Don't 'feather the nest' so much.

The world is becoming overpopulated because of the resources required, not because there is not enough space. I think decreasing the world population in a logical and humane way would solve a lot of the issues we are facing such as pollution, availability of resources, housing, etc.

The problem you're describing isn't overpopulation, but consumer culture. Leveraging the "needs" of society to generate maximum profit. Arguably the opposite of depopulation because less people means less profit which means less budget to hire scientists who can magic more resources into the economy.

edit on 28-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeCottageCheese

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We could depopulate and make things better for those who are here.

I like your perspective on it, but I still have to see proof of the world being over-populated, instead of subjective opinion.
There seems to be enough space, for all of us.

I say, live and let live.

Its some other reason, not overpopulation, even though that was reason most commonly given. I heard it from my Doctors mouth when my wife just gave birth, still laying the moments later. Dr asked if he could tie her tubes while he was down there. She said no and he huffed, as he was putting in stitches and said "how many kids you want anyway"? That was near 30 years ago.

Then the came out with the "breeder" pejorative. The nuclear family. Ease of abortion. Made fun of stay at home moms convincing many women they were getting ripped off out of a life. Then came the prohibitive cost. The crazy mother nature sorts talking about shes mad and sh*t. Then came Opera......
edit on 28-12-2021 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it was depopulation then the person who came up with the idea has probably already been shot for incompetence.

I virus that kills less than 1.6% of the people that it infects, and which has a vaccine in less than a year. That's pathetic.

It would be much easier and simpler for whoever you think id behind this just to open up abortion clinics and to hand out condoms.

Covid has killed about 800,000 people in 18 months at a HUGE cost to the economy and to people's own personal wealth.

In contrast there are about 700,000 - 800,000 abortions in the US each year. At a cost of ... say ... $500 per person. Or much lower if they take plan B. Clearly abortions are the more cost effective method of population control, they're cheaper and more effective. The total number of abortions could easily be pushed to 1.5 million per year simply by relaxing restrictions in conservative states. And I'm sure that any group that could justify unleashing a killer virus on the world would have absolutely no qualms about killing babies. By reducing the cost, they could probably increase the number of abortions to well over 2 million.

Now add sex education and condom distribution to that, and promoting "alternative" gender identities on social media so there were fewer penis being put into vagina to make babies, and you could further reduce the number of births. Maybe 5 million when combined with free abortions on demand.

Covid is a terrible method of population control by comparison.
No. They will have been rewarded for an excellent job. The virus was just lethal enough to cause the fear, along with the compliant media. The real package was the vaccine.

I mean they don’t want 2 billion dead immediately. That would cost them and throw the world in to chaos. However, if fertility drops to almost zero, the vaxxed are offered enhancements and inducements, the chaos will be put off long enough to bring in humanities replacement. It will be a slow burn, but burn it will, if we let it.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

So , you just Proved my Point . Klaus Needs to Leave the Planet ASAP with his Cohorts IF We All Still Want Our Freedoms to LIVE LIFE to the Fullest That Our Divine Creator Intended .

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
I've been saying this time and again. The Western world has been psyched into the nuclear family and as such reduced their populations. Bbuuutttt, the third world has not so in consequence they are the ones having large families.
Let me ask you all a very serious question totally related to the OP. Answer it truthfully if you dare:-
QUESTION:- IF the elite wants to "cull" the civilisation just WHO do they want left, You know the ones they will have to live with and control?
1. Do they want sheep that they can control ie, according to you that's all the vaxed people?
Or 2. do they want the vaxed to die( according to you) and be left with the "rebels" and non conformists?
Think very closely on your answer cos if you come up with 1. your an idiot.

PS. I'm vaxed so please tell me when I'm supposed to die because it was earlier in 2021, the October, now it's next year. I'll be waiting, but as I'm 72 I might die before the vax is supposed to kill me.

edit on 28-12-2021 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join