It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano in Geldingadalir, Iceland not dead. New eruption in hours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Geldingadalir volcano in Iceland may be due to erupt again, after a few months dormancy.

It was actually declared dead a few days ago, but things have changed rapidly.

There have been over a thousand earthquakes since yesterday and massive tremors today.

The seismic stations on the Reykjanes Penninsula are all showing activity and scientists are saying that there is a great deal of magma now close
to the surface in the Fal area and a new eruption is most likely going to occur within hours.

There are a few great live cams on YT that are covering it again. It could happen any time.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

edit on 22-12-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Live cam.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The quakes and tremors started right at the Solstice.

I don't believe in coincidence, and wonder if it could have been triggered by gravitational tidal forces.

This was a beautiful volcano, and it almost made it to the ocean before it quit. Iceland had a real great tourist business going here and all sorts of people hiked the miles it took to get to it.

In stark contrast to LaPalma in the Canary islands, which was a destructive nightmare for those poor people.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Large orb passing live now
That was interesting…
Large high luminosity oblong pulsating slowly greenish hue compared to everything else travelled slowly across from right to left in aprox 8 seconds
Just saw another one this one looked diff round with spikes took over 20 seconds to traverse the same path…
Is there an airport close by this cam?
How far is this cam from the volcano?
Any info on the cam itself?
edit on 23-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyone else watching this???
Watched more come back in from left side one stoped just below the Samsung logo grew in size and brightness and shank back down repeated several times went out all in the same position…
Another one made some fast erratic movements up and down like a heart rate monitor…
5 others diff sizes moving around far left just over horizon…

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You can open the video on youtube and tell us the time to look ? you can go back.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

1:34ish mst

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
so what, life keep going on

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
... It was actually declared dead a few days ago, but things have changed rapidly...

That was hilarious !!
You probably did it on porpoise in a tent. Thanks for the chuckle.

Will keep an eye on the window to inner-Earth, and wishing peace and safety for the people of Iceland.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I would like to see the orbs……

It seems there is always uap activity at volcanoes.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Reykjavík, the capital, is only 12 miles away as well as the airport and the military base at keflavik.
I think what people are seeing are planes taking off towards the camera and all the drones that they fly there.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Interesting, if it is true that the tremors and quakes started on the solstice, because it would make another good case for the EU theory. I’ve been following Ben Davidson’s SuspiciousObservers yt channel for a while now, and it seems that there’s also quite a bit of solar activity taking place currently. In fact, we're due for another mild CME impact (nothing earthshattering) in a couple of hours. Davidson believes that certain solar activities are intimately connected to geological events here on earth, so maybe he’s really on to something. Although my knowledge on the matter is limited, I find his arguments very convincing.

Here’s an example of the current solar activity.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I would think that perhaps the increased solar activity and the solstice occuring at the same time would be a reinforcing event but not causitive in the Earth having any effect on the Sun. Perhaps certain alignments involving all the planets may be strong enough to get a reaction out of the Sun. Again, I am also not a physicist, so it is just a guess.

You can see from the seismograph that the quakes and tremors started on the evening of the 21'st (This is Iceland time, and close to GMT/UTC). The corrolation I was eluding to would be gravitational tidal forces as the plane crosses the equator.

edit on 23-12-2021 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is the latest seismograph for FAF

This next seismo is from the town of Grindavik, which is only about 8 miles to the east.

The tremors are maintaining strength and something has got to pop soon.

These are Harmonic Tremor grams.

When the fundamental 2-4 hz metric produces such strong harmonics, tremors occur and eruption is imminent. It is the frequencies of bursting gas bubbles as magma reaches the surface and is on the move.

Data, Courtesy of Iceland Geology

edit on 23-12-2021 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Anyone else watching this???
Watched more come back in from left side one stoped just below the Samsung logo grew in size and brightness and shank back down repeated several times went out all in the same position…
Another one made some fast erratic movements up and down like a heart rate monitor…
5 others diff sizes moving around far left just over horizon…

I saw the orbs on the left side. Pretty weird.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Looks like tha ocean where the orbs were boats ?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The tremors have been off the charts lately and magma is very close to the surface near Faf. A record was broken ,38000 tremors in 30 Seconds.

All the authorities are bracing for the eruption which is overdue. They are saying it is going to be very soon.

Lots of great live cams just waiting. use #IcelandVolcano in YT to get an extensive list of them as well as updates.

edit on 7-1-2022 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

top topics

join