It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the vaccines actually cause sterilization .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've heard more then once that the vaccines are causing people to become sterile and baby's to be born with shrunken genitals I'm not sure the evidence involved . Let's say its true and birth rates all over the world plummet how long do you think it would take for the worlds population to dwindle down and how low do you think the population would drop to and how long would it take to recover ?

I wonder how many people are required to run the world's nuclear power plants ? A scenario like this could cause us to go extinct and destroy the planet in the process .
edit on 22-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

A falling Human birth rate would be a thing the rest of the inhabitants of this planet would celebrate , let's hope it's true.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I've heard more then once that the vaccines are causing people to become sterile and baby's to be born with shrunken genitals I'm not sure the evidence involved . Let's say its true and birth rates all over the world plummet how long do you think it would take for the worlds population to dwindle down and how low do you think the population would drop to and how long would it take to recover ?

I wonder how many people are required to run the wolds nuclear power plants ? A scenario like this could cause us to go extinct and destroy the planet in the process .

It's not a question of how many people are needed, but where those people would come from.

If there's a shortage is skilled people because they are being eliminated, then replacing those skilled people would require training replacements. And training replacements takes time; sometimes many years and a large monetary investment.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
The birth rate of the human species has been falling for decades.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

A falling Human birth rate would be a thing the rest of the inhabitants of this planet would celebrate , let's hope it's true.

Nice...

So, are you ready and willing to step up and be among the first to be eliminated? You know, for the rest of the inhabitants? If you really believe that a forced reduction in human population would be such a great thing, then why are you still taking up space on the planet, sucking up resources and leaving your footprint?

Come on, get with your program!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Purely hypothetical, because if that's the case we are probably screwed 7 ways till Sunday.

Depending on how far they plummet, and the severity and depth percentages of those sterilized from these numbers here, after that just maths at the approximate current birth rate at the current death rate. But for perspective at our current death rate, it would take 45 years just to kill those children born this year so far if my maths is correct.

In other words, by itself, it's an extremely poor method to depopulate the planet. If this is the goal they will have to take other measures.

WORLD POPULATION

7,915,155,733. Current World Population
136,463,235. Births this year
215,144. Births today
57,290,535. Deaths this year
90,322 Deaths today
79,172,700 Net population growth this year
124,822. Net population growth today

edit on 22-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't know about sterile but mentally ill,definitely.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Birth rates began declining around 2007. It'll just be adding fuel to the fire if the vaccines do cause sterility. 

Attitudes seem much different among 20- to 30-year-olds than when I was that age. While I have quite a few offspring myself, none of mine are interested in having children of their own. They say life is better without the responsibility or expense of children. I believe they are right. I can only imagine how carefree my life could have been had I not had so many kids to support and send to college. I could have retired in my 40s if I wanted to. Don't get me wrong. I like my kids and it's comforting to know that I'll have them to care for me should I become incapable of taking care of myself.
edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

So, are you ready and willing to step up and be among the first to be eliminated?

How does the reduction in birth rates equal eliminating anyone ?

Come on, get with your program!

And what is my program ?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I wonder how many people are required to run the world's nuclear power plants ? A scenario like this could cause us to go extinct and destroy the planet in the process .

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's an old actually an old conspiracy from Pakistan about the Polio vaccine that's been given a coat of paint to make it seem like it's new thing about Covid.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Birth rates began declining around 2007. It'll just be adding fuel to the fire if the vaccines do cause sterility. 

Attitudes seem much different among 20- to 30-year-olds than when I was that age. While I have quite a few offspring myself, none of mine are interested in having children of their own. They say life is better without the responsibility or expense of children. I believe they are right. I can only imagine how carefree my life could have been had I not had so many kids to support and send to college. I could have retired in my 40s if I wanted to. Don't get me wrong. I like my kids and it's comforting to know that I'll have them to care for me should I become incapable of taking care of myself.

Maye in the US, but it Japan it's been happening since about the 1990s.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah, I was specifically talking about the U.S. I should have made that clear in my post.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No need to worry about having enough people to run the shop.

Remember when Epstein™ had plans for a Baby-Ranch, where multiple women would be engaged in producing babies with his genes ?

Who's to say that the other billionaire Eugenicist™ Technocrats™ don't have secret plans for something similar ?

What was Nxivm™ really all about ?

Who might have recently bought many acres of farmland, and be secretly establishing a Ranchero-Billy-Boinko™ ?
Maybe that's one of the reasons why the Mrs. left ?

Don't really know anything. Just guessing, like a fart in the wind.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

If that's the case how come the population count is increasing ?
7.8 billion and rising.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Robert O. Becker found evidences that the electromagnetic radiation from the 60-Hz electric power grid is mutagenic, causing increased cancer rates, increased infertility and increased genetic problems in newborns.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Full essay on the topic: www.pdfdrive.com...

That being said, since Moderna admits that the jab is intended to tamper with the genetic material, I do tend to believe it could have a potential link to fertility.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I never realized the magnitude - Humans have created a situation were if we die the planet dies wow "Mars 2.0" ?

So in reality a virus can destroy the planet Earth .

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is some good information from Israel, possibly the reason that Vitamin D seems to help to fight covid, but it looks the other way at using amorphous calcium carbonate to lower ph of the extracellular fluid. Something that is found in shells of stuff like coral and mulusks. I wonder if it is in limestone too?

www.msn.com... wAR3KjqH9EWRs01JTadQkgUXXoxE0aoFvBbAZ0f2laAL_3zXriLKd0KikFlE

I expect they got the idea from knowledge of the action of Vitamin D in research. This is a small study, more needs to be investigated on this principle. This will not cause problems with beneficial viruses that kill cancer cells either like possibly the militaries vaccine might do. This treatment will disappear within a few days, getting absorbed into the bones. I feel that this could possibly be a good idea. Of course the fact that it is probably going to be cheap to produce, probably less than a buck a pill, and that might bring down Pharma companies on this technology, how are they going to get rich at a buck a pill? I don't think that the garden calcium carbonate soil supplements would work for this. Vitamin D increases the uptake of calcium from the gut, so there may be something to this.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm pretty sure that vitamin D has always been a good defense against viruses. That's why India still has a billion people in it's population.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join