It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Pays 9000 Dollar Incentive to have Death Certificates Listed as CV-Related

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

yes, the help is wonderful.

A non boot licker would have a slight pause and question why the numbers need to be inflated to begin with. Why not just report the factual data. But you do you.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They are doing anything they can to carpet bomb fiat into the economy and anything they can to avoid running a fair and just system. It is not a free burial. Taxpayers will be paying for it along with every other "free" thing they can conjure up. Keep doing it though. Soon there won't be enough taxpayers to support it and workers to do the work. The system will collapse. From there we can finally start over again. Looking forward to that part.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What's wrong with helping people out during a pandemic? Same as helping Kentucky out with those tornados. Perhaps another tax break for that 1%?

Also, you can get up to $9000. I'm sure those expenses have to be accounted for.

And funeral homes need to stay in business too.

We seem to have a problem giving regular folks a break, but the very rich, not a problem. Seems like we bite our noses to spite our faces.

I have no problem with this. Just like I have no problem helping folks out in Kentucky.

There are members on ATS that would love nothing better to see us Americans in a civil war. Notice how political threads never tell you what good our government has done. Post after post is deliberately written to fuel rage and fear amongst whoever is reading it.
Years ago I got a 3-day suspension from ATS, and realized it was a deliberate effort to enrage my own thinking. Now I’m able to figuratively “punt” when I spot these types of posts toward our own government.
edit on 21-12-2021 by jimmyx because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What's wrong with helping people out during a pandemic? Same as helping Kentucky out with those tornados. Perhaps another tax break for that 1%?

Also, you can get up to $9000. I'm sure those expenses have to be accounted for.

And funeral homes need to stay in business too.

We seem to have a problem giving regular folks a break, but the very rich, not a problem. Seems like we bite our noses to spite our faces.

I have no problem with this. Just like I have no problem helping folks out in Kentucky.

I have a problem with it.

The bottom line is that the US Government is using taxpayer dollars to pay people to lie. It's just plain old taxpayer funded government corruption, right out in the open and in our faces.

I don't know which is more disturbing. The fact that the US Government has become so corrupt that it no longer feels the need to hide their corruption, or the fact that so many Americans are willing to put dollars ahead of their integrity. Either way, America is lost.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Have you entirely lost your mind?

What's wrong with allowing a government agency, which would directly benefit from inflated pandemic numbers, to fudge the statistics, only to be blamed on the unvaccinated who will then be placed into THEIR detention centres.....

You're sick in the head. Pretending not to understand what's happening is even worse than being a part of it!

How do you silence the voice of your conscience? Seriously......

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It is nothing other then government corruption. They need more reasons for you to get those injections. Those who support this corruption, are they themselves corrupt. Their minds are twisted with deception. They are also most likely the same people who ran out and got injected, just as soon as they could. They sprinted to the jabs.

They are now a short term problem. May as well humor them. They wont be around for long.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So how exactly does this incentivize people? Regular people don't get to choose the cause of death in the death record. The doctor/coroner makes that determination. The doctors are not receiving the money, the families of the deceased are, and to help with funeral expenses. Is there some kind of evidence that the families are cutting deals with doctors? Or just burned by the fact that it's not a republican idea, or a Trump idea?

Specifically what is your issue with this? Because it isn't done for other diseases? Because Democrats set it up and not Republicans? Help shouldn't be given out unless the Republicans are doing it? Or is it some gatekeeping issue? So much hate, can't even see the light at the end of a tunnel, not even trying. This post is sad.....

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

it appears the numbers are being used to drive the hysteria and keep the need for the help from the government. If the virus was either gone, or like a weak cold, we would no longer need mandates, shots, or lockdowns.

Maybe it's just something nice to do for folks that die.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What bullsh-t. Why doesn't the government just pay for everything, groceries, rent, car payments, mortgage.

Where the F does it end?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You have no problem with a potentially false cause of death being listed, allowing some people to scam taxpayers out of money? That tracks I suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You can get 9k you can cremate for like 1k...why are they just giving away money? You'd think they would just say send them the bill like they do with insurance.

FEMA gives away our money like no other though. My wife's aunt is on town and was telling me about the FEMA travel nurse rates...6-9k a week plus rent and travel money. In all for well paid nurses as my mom rasied me as one...but seriously...9k a week is 450k a year.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

incentivizes people to get covid put on the death certificate, padding numbers and thereby further justifying more daddy gubment.

Most people would be amazed to learn how many deaths are made Covid-19, so the medical examiner and the family each get a few thousand dollars. Especially in the poorer neighborhoods.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think most on ATS knows that comorbidities have played the numbers, people with lot's of issues were always dying from flu's and even a bad colds, because they were more susceptible to all kinds of respiratory illnesses due other health factors.

So when both hospitals and funerals/people are getting monetary incentives to classify it as COVID the numbers will go way up, and that's how they want it. There is a pandemic of deaths due to all health issues, I will never dispute that, but how they are spinning the numbers just for COVID is very much in dispute.

How many lives have they ruined with all this ?
edit on 22-12-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

We'll find in 2023 and 2024 that U.S. deaths are lower than they were before 2020, because Covid-19 caused the 2023 and 2024 people to die in 2020 and 2021 and 2022.

In other words, Covid-19 pushed them over the cliff a couple years sooner than what would have occurred anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

We'll find in 2023 and 2024 that U.S. deaths are lower than they were before 2020, because Covid-19 caused the 2023 and 2024 people to die in 2020 and 2021 and 2022.

In other words, Covid-19 pushed them over the cliff a couple years sooner than what would have occurred anyway.

Or they couldn't get proper health care on other issues, because of a shortage of hospital staff.
Maybe some people even stayed away when they should have been getting tests done to catch some things early.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join