It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Pays 9000 Dollar Incentive to have Death Certificates Listed as CV-Related

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The anecdotal part:

Found out yesterday, my wife's friend's husband just died.
He was in his 40's and was struggling with MS.
He was also morbidly obese.
He was tested and found positive for CV.
Last week, he came down with pneumonia and was put on life-support.
Two days ago he passed away in the hospital.

She said her friend was told that because her late husband died with a CV-positive test diagnosis...FEMA would pay up to $9000 for his funeral costs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The NON-anecdotal part:

FEMA to Help Pay Funeral Costs for COVID-19-Related Deaths

Release Date:
March 24, 2021

WASHINGTON -- In early April, FEMA will begin providing financial assistance for funeral expenses incurred after Jan. 20, 2020 for deaths related to coronavirus (COVID-19) to help ease some of the financial stress and burden caused by the pandemic. The policy was finalized today, and FEMA is now moving rapidly to implement this funeral assistance program nationwide.

This assistance is limited to a maximum financial amount of $9,000 per funeral and a maximum of $35,500 per application.

What FEMA requires for the payment:

An official death certificate that attributes the death to COVID-19 and shows that the death occurred in the United States. The death certificate must indicate the death “may have been caused by” or “was likely the result of” COVID-19 or COVID-19-like symptoms. Similar phrases that indicate a high likelihood of COVID-19 are considered sufficient attribution.

www.fema.gov...
(Emphasis mine)

This is really nice of the federal government to pay funeral expenses for the death of people's loved ones.

Having paid for funerals of family members in the past...I can say $9000 goes a long way towards mitigating the financial impact of these costs on families...and it's all just one unreliable and easily manipulated CV test away.

edit on 21-12-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am not surprised. They'll do anything to boost the number of "cases".

Up here I've had a friend whose friend died from suicide. They listed it as a COVID death.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's all about the money. Typical for the US.

I see in the source that an applicant can apply for multiple deceased people (death certificates provided). I am almost certain this is a ploy to move money around for hospitals, offices, and other means to spread the wealth. Otherwise, why else would FEMA direct tax-payer funds to help with funeral costs and then not even have to have 100% positive tests and results for the money?!

It's not only fishy, but suspicious, corrupt, and looks like blatant money-laundering.
Or maybe it's just one more way to bankrupt the nation.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
July 2020 a co-worker's son was killed in a motorcycle accident. He had been tested for COVID but hadn't gotten the results. because his name was on a list of those having been tested, the cause of death was "Traumatic Head Injury w/COVID".

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

CIA is not telling how many more of billions of dollars went into fraud, waste and abuse with the covid pandemic, money has been seized every day but will just a fraction of the abuse.

www.msn.com...

Do you all remember when hospitals would get extra incentives for every bed and intubated covid people.

How many people died from intubation mistakes and damage that did not need to be intubated, especially the elderly, all because of money.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Bright spot. The Money is paid to families.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What's wrong with helping people out during a pandemic? Same as helping Kentucky out with those tornados. Perhaps another tax break for that 1%?

Also, you can get up to $9000. I'm sure those expenses have to be accounted for.

And funeral homes need to stay in business too.

We seem to have a problem giving regular folks a break, but the very rich, not a problem. Seems like we bite our noses to spite our faces.

I have no problem with this. Just like I have no problem helping folks out in Kentucky.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
hmmm...my mother died in March 2021...at the age of 91...delined in health the past 2 years due to heart failure, COPD, etc...I think the cause of death was heart failure tho...I wonder if I could get that changed...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yup this is true. My boss's dad died from covid and he too was given the $9000 for expenses. I watched him fill all the paperwork out for it. His dad was in his mid 80s and had kidney failure already. I dont think covid killed him but hey it drives the panic and numbers to say it did.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Systematic Treasury Looting 🕳️🍾

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

WhAt'S WRonG WiTh hElPInG pEoPle...

Why stop at covid ?

Why don't we give cancer deaths 9k ?
Car accident victims 9k ?
Heart attack 9k ?
How about flu deaths ? 9k for everyone !

Why do we cherry pick which deaths deserve money ? Are you saying rest of deaths don't justify giving up free money ?

So if my cousin dies in a car accident... i should just push for a covid test on him to mark him as covid death right ?

The real question is why stop at 9k ? If we doing free money ..

Lets give everyone 50k Or a million bux ...

Matter of fact while we are at it ... Lets give free electricity , Housing and a FREE CAR ...

Of course you have no problem with it . You don't even understand the basics . All you know is "free"

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What's wrong with helping people out during a pandemic? Same as helping Kentucky out with those tornados. Perhaps another tax break for that 1%?

Also, you can get up to $9000. I'm sure those expenses have to be accounted for.

And funeral homes need to stay in business too.

We seem to have a problem giving regular folks a break, but the very rich, not a problem. Seems like we bite our noses to spite our faces.

I have no problem with this. Just like I have no problem helping folks out in Kentucky.

You seriously can't see what is wrong with this?

People are being listed as COVID death when they aren't. Read comments on here or ANY social media! They are listing all kinds of deaths as covid and families have spoken out! It is all about MONEY! It is about pushing a narrative and fear.

People DIE EVERY DAY from illnesses and sudden death, they don't get help with their funeral expenses.

Look at the big picture instead of your tiny peep hole.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Is nothing wrong with help from the government in a pandemic that was created and executed for profits, but when the money is used to bribe people into silence that is a problem and is call corruption.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Systematic Treasury Looting 🕳️🍾

$449,000 if you are not a citizen.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Its an Operation Covid death for sure, but not a death from Covid19.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hmmm.....

So, can you cremate your loved one, and still get the $9,000.00? Or does it have to be a burial?

Ah, so it is up TO that amount, with documents.

Sorry, still wouldn't be worth having someone labeled a covid death, if they weren't.
edit on 21-12-2021 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I believe you posted about that last year.
That’s fricken messed up.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

incentivizes people to get covid put on the death certificate, padding numbers and thereby further justifying more daddy gubment.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

CIA is not telling how many more of billions of dollars went into fraud, waste and abuse with the covid pandemic, money has been seized every day but will just a fraction of the abuse.

www.msn.com...

Do you all remember when hospitals would get extra incentives for every bed and intubated covid people.

How many people died from intubation mistakes and damage that did not need to be intubated, especially the elderly, all because of money.

Money tempts people, with reductions in surgeries and people coming in for checkups, the hospital administrators figured they needed the extra money, the money for funerals was an attempt to keep the relatives of the people who died silent, it was a bribe of a sort. Deceit is more and more running our society, it is being shoved on us as necessary to survive. It is like Santa. Believing in a lie and promoting others to believe in a lie is beneficial to children and to the businesses that sell the products...the rich get richer the more you give your kids. Christmas sales being high for importers get them a better price when they buy all year round. Importers never lose money. They are not in business to lose money. Retailers put a few things on sale, most times they break even on the sales items or make a little profit, but they benefit because people buy more from them at profitable prices when they are in the store or on the site.

Look at the rapid increase of deceit in our country over the last decade, it is becoming that people accept it is normal now, the scammers are calling our homes and tricking people, they e-mail people too, and notice the government does nothing much to stop it unless it targets the rich donor businesses of the politicians or their personal families.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Maybe they feel responsible for some reason??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join