It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Headed Dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

There is a mission style bell tower at the old state mental hospital. It is built in old Spanish architecture, which goes with the musical style of the song as well. Its been called Hotel California around here since the days of ‘Valley of the Dolls’ and all the starlettes and musicians came to get off the pills and heroin.
edit on 12/22/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I am pretty a car crash is everyone's foult. The road may had a hole cos the infrastructure was bad, the car may had a problem cos the manufacturer is cheap ass, the sun ma have been too bright, the weather may have been too cold and froze something, the maps could have been wrong, someone else could have pushed you and so on so on so on. You can die just sitting in your room. You can always die. Is it the worlds fault or their because they knew they can die?

So anyway, i dont like your example.

Just because someone believes in aliens conspiracies evil goverments and etc it does not mean he is schizophreniac. But having schizophrenia does mean.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Also, I oppened this post because i was thinking there is a two headed doggy.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
edit on 22-12-2021 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Syd Barret sang about Lord Talbot (old and new) in his song Octopus(which I linked).

Hey ho, huff the Talbot The winds they blew and the leaves did wag They'll never put me in their bag

Goes well with Steely Dan in this interpretation, *potentially* the issue being Karben Dallas doesn't know about Arizona.

I was disappointed no one recognized the 12 bird references you linked which would have been on topic for a thread about mentally ill song writers.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: didntasktobeborned
So anyway, i dont like your example.

Its because it was misunderstood by you. I meant it the opposite…I wanted to raise the exact question you did. Saying that his out of the box thinking were taken as mental illness by the people around him..You said it perfect. Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Also, I oppened this post because i was thinking there is a two headed doggy.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Thats pretty funny. I didn't title this as a trick..I was trying to get the attention of people familiar with Rocky Erickson and his life/music. Im sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join