It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone successfully posted on 4chan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've tried, and friends of mine have tried. Almost always the captcha is impossible or you get it and its wrong. On the rare occasion you get through, your IP address range is banned. How can I and everyone I know be banned if nobody I know has ever been able to post on there? I was wondering if anyone else had ever posted there or if its even a real forum.

Edit: I clicked wrong catagory, I meant to post in General Chit Chat, sorry.
edit on 19-12-2021 by Covid1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It may be more helpful for you to submit your question to 4chan rather than ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

I just tried. I was unable to post until I turned off my onion.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
4chan was shut down a few years back from multiple DDOS and government attacks the same way it's predecessor 8chan was. As far as I know it has yet to fully recover or will since a poster allegedly murdered his girlfriend and posted the photos there then fled trying to evade capture.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984
I've tried, and friends of mine have tried. Almost always the captcha is impossible or you get it and its wrong. On the rare occasion you get through, your IP address range is banned. How can I and everyone I know be banned if nobody I know has ever been able to post on there? I was wondering if anyone else had ever posted there or if its even a real forum.

OK...first you go to 4 chan. go to the post you want to reply to,then hit REPLY.
2Nd. Click the reply you want to reply to.
3rd. move the bar UNDER THE CAPCHA till you can READ IT.
4th???
5th profit!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No meaingful dialogue occurs there. Its not too difficult, i replied once or twice in the weapons forums. Thats a cool forum btw. About the only interesting one to me. Some of the... Processes i tried there actually work. Learned some interesting ways to set traps years ago. Many ways to make even armored marauders suffer horribly when they come after you.

But other than that, the rest is garbage.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just tested it out. It worked fine.
Slide the deal to read the code.
Vpns are blocked because it's prob a giant honeypot.
Too much spam will kill an ip range, so you have to wait.
Pol/ is about the only forum I read there.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984

If you're trying to post from mobile you probably won't have much luck, usually the IP ranges for mobile are banned.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Yeah may be what it was, I'll try when I get to a computer later.

top topics

join