It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has mind control weapons and isn't afraid to use them, warns US government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Also since they bought or invested in ancestry sites reportedly can identify individuals for possible eugenic experiments and targeting. USA not far behind? Along with hypersonic weapons enabled by 5G we are sitting ducks. Read Elena Freeland's new book: Geoengineering TransHumanism.. links a lot of pixels, 3rd in her trilogy that included Under an Ionized Sky.

reply to: dashen

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Magda Havas, Professor Emeritus, Trent U, Canada speaking at a CA conference a couple years ago said that even 4G is capable of putting voices in one's head. 5G? the sky is the limit, 6G, 7 G.
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
America will not stop until it has better mind control weapons than China, so let's all stand up together, and win the Mind Control War!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Science at it's best, indeed.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Appreciate the reply and once looked into the subject here a bit regarding upcoming mass implemented 'neurotech' and the DARPA led 'BRAIN Initiative'.

Don't know if you caught it a while back but there was also this article released from the Agence France-Presse (via Rothschild's 'The Economic Times').

"What's in your head? Just like in Nolan's 'Inception', brain tech can hack your mind; 'neuro-rights' can keep you safe."

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Brain Control weaponry?. Sounds just like MSM to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

America would never do anything like attempt to produce mind control weapons or super soldiers.

More blatant China hatred.

And the exact same could be said about the USA regarding business and the global community.

A smart Man does not pray for war, they have better things to do for a start, just a thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

To make a claim that an app will be able to know what you will think before you have is complete hogwash, why?

Because your thoughts are timed at a speed greater than that of light speed…
The computations even if preformed by a super computer driven by the best AI would fail if it was even a possibility to attempt such a feat you would be done your thought process before it could begin…

The only way I could see it beating someone to the punch would be if it was able to read your mind while preforming mathematical calculations where it could then perform such functions faster than you…

Could such tech if it actually existed be capable of finishing written or spoken thoughts that would be a different story…
AI could do such but not without a margin of error because it would be predictive…

Could AI driven mind interface platforms perform actual physical functions as well as complex calculations faster than any human? you bet they do…
But you still have to know what you want done before it does…
Aside from functions that are preprogrammed to abort or preform given functions in emergent situations that would prove catastrophic or to avoid threats unknown to the occupant whom otherwise has full autonomy…
edit on 19-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Sounds like a digital magic 8 ball to me.

As to thoughts, where they originate and/or operate.

This short video is rather interesting.

Posses some interesting questions.
edit on 19-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I haven’t watched your linked Video…

But based on the title alone…

What if I told you that you are a container?
who you truly are exists on an entirely different dimension and your thoughts originate from there also…

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

What if i told you, your brain creates the reality we think we experience, form external inputs sent by our eyes and ears etc.

Are we more than just the sum of our parts?

Possibly but further study is most definitely required there.

We are a biological meat sack aka tool, as to where our consciousness resides.

Our brains may be connected to the quantum realm in ways we have yet to fully understand or determine.

What do you mean by dimensions?

According to string theory, our universe is 11 dimensional by nature.

Video is about 5 mins long 5staroracle give it a go if you get the time, Mr Siff is/was member here at ATS at one point.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

To make a claim that an app will be able to know what you will think before you have is a complete hogwash

Maybe maybe not 5StarOracle but there are certainly some extremely bold claims coming out of the transhumanist WEF/DARPA combine - can I ask if you actually read through the linked information and factored in the invasive insertion of electrodes and chips inside people's brains (which will then be wirelessly connected to a phone app)?

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
And China controls pharmaceutical ingredients .... Nothing to see here... Right? So in your face .... The ones not seeing it are already zombies.... Jabba Jabba don't

edit on 12192021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You are far more than the sum of your physical parts and you/we are simply experiencing here…

How we experience reality here is affected by our senses but it’s not our brains creating it only processing it…

Our brains don’t form thoughts on their own and after watching the video I’ll just say that assumption is an illusion backed by what I have already said about thought speed and that it is created by the lag your brain takes to process the thought that has been sent to it… Now that’s good food for thought for you…

Of course it’s a lot more complex than just that and preprogrammed bodily functions and self programming right and wrong or the subconscious have to be factored also…

So yes and no… and I don’t think we’re so far off in our understanding…

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The pace neuro science is progressing some of the important questions may provide answers that materialise at some point in the not to distant future, so there is that.

Here is another one you might like that also posses some interesting conundrums regarding reality and our universe.

You need to realise through any answers we may surmise or that materialise from science will simply breed more interesting questions.

We would not wish it any other way all the same else the universe would be a rather dull place to exist.
edit on 19-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Let’s just say I know this tech it is next level
but as of yet not as functional as external equipment…

I even doubt that it will surpass the external tech in existence because of what I have said about actual thought…

However the internal tech will make you smarter it will be a more intimate thing entirely and thats to say would be vary much capable of changing you on many levels good and bad…

Because of this I assume it would wreak havoc on you subconscious mind and be as detrimental to your true self and mind correlation as disease and trauma…
I’m sure with time though safeties could be implemented to limit the extent of processes to ensure certain boundaries are not crossed…
To remain true to yourself…
That’s important…
After all you don’t want to have to go again because of a perversion do you?
This is only a test…

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Me tired now, and phone is too…
But ThankYou!
I have enjoyed this exchange…

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I live on the Washington State coast. I have been noticing where I am getting rather aggravated for no reason. In the times that this is happening I try to figure out why I'm feeling this way. Then all of a sudden it's gone and I feel fine. At this point I look at the clock to see it's around just a couple of minutes after 10. From what I've seen with using aluminum for an antenna I think that may amplify said signal (just a guess). I'm finding this stuff to be more likely than not these days.

Kocag

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I experienced thinking into a mic and my voice coming through the headphone in my ear. Is there any way for this to happen? How did I do it? How would this apply to 'mind' control, in China or anywhere? These are real questions. We should just lift all sanctions on them, buy them gas for all their planes and boats, and tell them to come try. We can all just party on the beach till they get here, then get all of our scrap metal back from them. Once we do that then the Chinese people get their country, without the extremism, and we can sell them all that scrap again.
edit on 19-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: c

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I hate how china uses everything they discover immediately yet the U.S. has had some of the tech for decades yet we do nothing. We have to change somehow before china completely takes over.

First off, maybe we should stop jobbing out our tech to China while hoping they honor a non-disclosure agreement along with patent and copyrights to said tech.

They will take every patented idea no matter how old it is and market cheap knock-offs. How can it be any different with anything we trust them to work on for us?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join