It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is the first country to order Omi specific vaccine. 80 million doses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They will force it into every person's arm by means of vaccine passport, and wipe out Omi because Omi is as mild as common cold and they want the deadly Delta to dominate so they can keep the German people controlled like serfs. This is not acceptable. German people should rise up and reject vaccine passport.

Germany has reimposed health restrictions following high case numbers, barring unvaccinated individuals from restaurants and non-essential commerce. The government has also placed an advance order for 80 million doses of omicron-specific vaccines being developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.

source: News Coronavirus digest: German health minister warns of 'massive' omicron wave

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
History doesn't repeat but it certainly rhymes,sorry television and smart phones cancel out the lessons of history

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremyhuex

Clowns.
Keeping big pharma’s pockets lined.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremyhuex So soon?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
if we were lucky, the vaxed would die out

we aren't
they won't

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
As quickly as it's supposedly spreading won't it be thru the country before they get their order? 80 million doses will take a while to produce and does it even exist yet? Forget the testing, we need fake vaccines asap!!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am glad that i am one of the lucky 3.1 millions they forgot with their 80 million shots. Germany has a population of 83.1 million...

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

They seem to be in a rush for some reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
How else do you think the corrupt politicians are going to steal taxpayer dollars along with laundering their blood/bribery money.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Shutting down with 85.1% of those over 18 vaccinated makes no sense at all.

the current transmission rate in the Netherlands Reproduction number 0.9
0.02 lower than the value of 29 November

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex
They will force it into every person's arm by means of vaccine passport, and wipe out Omi because Omi is as mild as common cold and they want the deadly Delta to dominate so they can keep the German people controlled like serfs. This is not acceptable. German people should rise up and reject vaccine passport.

Thanks for linking to the vids for Dr. Campbell. I find his to be the most educational.

I just don't get why some of these countries keep doing all these lockdowns, Germany included.

I understand that Europe is close together. Mass public transport. Not like America which is spread out except for the eastern sea ports.

But it's like ridiculous. Whatever happened to the German idea of superiority? Now their governments force them to hide in their homes like cowards over every virus. Omicron is mild symptoms, yet, they are hiding like cowards from it.

They should toughen up and stop it with the sissy hiding over every virus.

Geez are they really going to hide in their homes until Pfizer comes up with an Omicron vaccine? Good grief.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

When they jab Omi specific variant Delta will dominate again and that will be very disastrous for the German people, but very good for the German elites who use Delta to continue their emergency powers and control and oppression and totalitarianism.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So they can now diagnose a new variant and manufacture over 80 million doses in 6 weeks? Seems like that would be impossible to me unless of course both variant and "vaccine" were known years ahead of release.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think they will skip human trials and regulations and force jab into people's arms ASAP. Germany has vaccine passport which bans people from just about anything unless they jab vaccine into arm.

top topics

join