It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo is ordered by NY state commission to RETURN $5.1m

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Full title is : Disgraced former NY Governor Andrew Cuomo is ordered by NY state commission to RETURN $5.1m proceeds of his self-congratulatory 'American Crisis' COVID memoir

This is the best way to hurt political dirt bags who scam the system for personal gain. Maybe some of the seniors he condemned to death via nursing home covid assignments at least have something to be thankful for in the after life. I would rather the money be given to the surviving family members of the nursing home residents who perished because of Cuomo's idiocracy.

Ex-NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo was ordered Tuesday to turn over all proceeds from his pandemic book deal to the state AG’s office within the next 30 days The ruling from the the Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) comes after the agency announced a probe reassessing its approval of the 2020 tell-all The ethics agency commission voted 12-1 on Tuesday to order the ousted governor to fork over his memoir's profits to the state Attorney General's office Multiple investigations by the state watchdog group found that Cuomo used state resources to produce and promote the book, penned during the pandemic The ruling puts state AG Letitia James in the hot seat, after her office's probe into sexual harassment allegations against the then-governor led to his resignation Cuomo touted himself as a hero in the book in regards to his handling of the pandemic - despite being embroiled in a scandal over NY's nursing home deaths
www.dailymail.co.uk... s.html
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Dec 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Ouch removed

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Any resident Cuomosexuals willing to defend their man now is your chance.

Explain the attraction that wells up in your nether regions.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Cuomosexuals...LOL

I will steal that !

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
But your honor I’ve already donated the money to the Clinton foundation whatever shall I do?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

It's a phrase invented by the left and embraced by talking heads like Trevor Noah.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

They'll donate to the Cuomo family's "Fund Us Please" account.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely. Sell your nipple rings for scrap metal we need teh money!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Janice Dean at Fox News says Cuomo isn't "weathering" the storm as well as he would like 😁🚬

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Lol. Did Cuomo p**s in a Rothschild's cheerios? He must have got in the way of some powerful people, because it's been a while since I've seen a fall from grace like this.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 762NATO
Lol. Did Cuomo p**s in a Rothschild's cheerios? He must have got in the way of some powerful people, because it's been a while since I've seen a fall from grace like this.

Agreed. I have the same questions.
New York State AG Letitia James is a progressive pos herself, I don't trust her just as I don't trust a Cuomo.

Would love to know what really went down. Fredo too.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 762NATO

He engaged in sex harassment going after "wrong" women who are better connected than he is (was).

(Chris too btw)

Cuomo Boys not so bright 😁

top topics

join