It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugh! I just lost a ton of research I've been doing on ET's and Military bases!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've been compiling data on ET's and Military bases across the US, with details on a species of being (not exactly from a different planet, but alien to our world) and which programs they are working on at which military bases. Evidence, first hand accounts, and more. So today I open of Microsoft Word on my phone and guess what, most of my files are there but one is missing. I'll let you guess which one it is.

Archuleta Facality, Hominy Air Field, Port Apra, Fort Yellowstone, and more. All gone!

Edit: if you have any interesting examples which are not on ATS yet of other beings working with our government or military or a cult, please make a post about it. You don't have to post it here, just post it somewhere.
edit on 14-12-2021 by Covid1984 because: Make a post

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Looking forward to see what you find. I would recommend reading “Hunt For The Skinwalker” and “The Mothman Prophecies.” Both books were written by credible journalists, and both feature credible witnesses and in-depth research. “Hunt for the Skinwalker" was written by George Knapp, a respected journalist, and Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D., a biochemist with a fifteen-year research career in cell and molecular biology. “The Mothman Prophecies" was written by John Keel, who was also a respected journalist who dared to explore the supernatural.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fort Yellowstone? never heard of any conspiracies about it. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984
You use a phone to store electronic documents ?
Get a good PC or laptop.

edit on 12/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You use a phone to store electronic documents ?
Get a good PC or laptop.

Office 365, one drive. I should have stored local copy on multiple devices. Being in network security, I should know that. I trusted Microsoft...

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

My dad was pretty high ranked in the military.
He was as straight laced as they come… except…

He was obsessed with aliens. Absolutely obsessed. I always thought it was weird until I got older and realized…he probably knew or saw something..

My brother, dad and I were traveling in Europe. Apparently there was a very distinct “space craft”. The weird thing is that I am the only one that has zero memory of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Strange. That's how it started with Bennewitz...

edit on 14-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Covid1984
... Being in network security, I should know that. I trusted Microsoft...

You're in network security and you trusted Microsoft?

Seems like an oxymoron to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Covid1984
... Being in network security, I should know that. I trusted Microsoft...

You're in network security and you trusted Microsoft?

Seems like an oxymoron to me.

Ah, you beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmmm. Hominy airfield. Highway running right next to it. Easily viewable from all directions and from close distances. A tiny hanger and nowhere to hide anything. Seems legit

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My dad was pretty high ranked in the military.
He was as straight laced as they come… except…

He was obsessed with aliens. Absolutely obsessed. I always thought it was weird until I got older and realized…he probably knew or saw something..

One of the smartest and kindest men I have ever known I met when I was a kid. I'm not going to say what he did as he never actually said so himself, but I'll say I know he had an international inter-agency station of sorts. My grandfather was naval intelligence during WW2 and my father knew a bit about the discreet sites my grandfather would frequent before retirement- turns out so did this man.

This man was an IT guy since before and after the cold war, but I had gotten to know him many years later once he had retired. In the early 90's he had an entire room that was one supercomputer which he had built himself, and parts of his house were automated a lot like our modern IOT devices. I remember the window to that room was covered by an LCD screen he could turn dark or transparent, pretty much just like modern electrochromatic windows. This guy was on another level of intelligent. None of this is neither here nor there in reality, but he was a gigantic UFO and ET buff. He never really talked about it much, lots of grins and winks mostly. One time after I was asking questions about a sci-fi movie we had watched on his computer (this was before DVD, mind you) he did tell me, "There are things which God himself doesn't know exist" and quickly left the room to go get snacks for the two of us. I didn't think much of it until my father told me more about the conspicuous credentials he came upon from this man, and he came upon them really only because his daughter was working directly for my father and they had some similarities in parental service pedigree.

This grandfatherly genius was, at least I believe, absolutely convinced there is something else here with us. He never said as much and perhaps that is the most compelling aspect of it all for me, but for years it has been a great regret of mine that I did not pick his brains further over it. Every time we were over at his house he dropped a few hints here and there, I had always thought he was just goofing around, trying to light the spark of ingenuity and curiosity in a young mind maybe, and perhaps that is largely what it was. In any case he was convinced it was worthwhile putting to my concentration, and more importantly his own. Of all the fools I have met in my life this man was the furthest from them.
edit on 14-12-2021 by AstroDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
oxy?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

No, the one in Navada.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've noticed that many people at that level are either strong belivers or violently against the idea.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am listening to podcast by Jessie Czebotar who claims that when she was a child, she was trained to replace one of the five 'mothers of darkness' who are witches/satanists that take orders from Satan and disseminate those orders to the masons who then pass down the orders to the covens throughout the world. She claims that she witnessed human sacrifices and claims that she knows of a woman who sacrifices at least 1,000 humans a month. Those humans were kept in cages in the d.u.m.b's until they were sacrificed. Some of the sacrifices were drained of their blood to feed the 'aliens' a.k.a. demons and fallen angels.

I also watched this video:
www.youtube.com...

William Schnoebelen claims that he was once a Catholic priest who then became a witch, satanist, Mormon and then Freemason. He says that he was members of UFO clubs when he was young. He says that during his time as a Satanist, he learned that fallen angels need to ingest human blood in order to take on the appearance of humans that are made in the image of God. He says that if the fallen angels are unable to consume enough human blood then their appearance eventually changes into that of their father, the dragon who is Satan.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My research has returned. Some of it. Apparently a key word I used triggered something. Made backups, lol

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984 oh yea download to a PC not connected to on line. I had a basically brand new computer, full of info, crash could not recover. I will tell you how bad it is. Talking to another guy doing the same type study. I had first hand exposure to topic in question. Some of the evidence was available for photo. I told the guy I would take photos but when I got there the evidence had been removed. the evidence was grave stones that proved at least part of the claim being looked into. So someone was reading emails or guy on the other end was gathering info to squelch it. Thats the sort of thing that happens when you are on the right path and way down the rabbit hole.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Logarock because: more info

edit on 17-12-2021 by Logarock because: more info

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey ho

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Let's assume you did this accidentlly, or the perps that took your data do not know their way around....

Worth a try.

How do I recover a deleted document in Office 365?
Using Recoverable Items Folder: Upto 14 Days
Right-click Deleted Items and select Recover Deleted Items from the menu.
Search for the file you wish to recover.
Select the file and choose Recover.

new topics

top topics

join