It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Logic...2021 cases greater than 2020?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Need some help with COVID logic and how the narrative works. By the end of 2020 about 1/3 of all Americans had COVID at some point.
Source: Columbia School of Medicine.

329.5 million people x 1/3 = 108,735,000 (give or take a few). That is one in three having natural immunity.

By mid July of 2021 over half the population has been fully vaccinated. As of today over 200 million Americans of the US population is fully vaccinated with an additional 52 million fully vaccinated plus booster. Number of cases this year is greater then the previous year along with the number of deaths.

Source: Our World in Data COVID cases and Vaccine.

You would think with so many having COVID in 2020 with no vaccine and gaining natural immunity that the number of cases in 2021 would be less considering so many got vaccinated and have natural immunity from previous infections. Yet even deaths are higher then this time last year.

Maybe someone more intelligent then myself can explain how that is possible considering previous viruses and vaccinations. No breakthrough polio, no breakthrough smallpox, chicken pox, whooping cough..., as far as I know COVID vaccine is the only vaccine I have ever gotten that didn't work. Everyone I know who has gotten COVID this year has been fully vaccinated. (I know personal experience doesn't count as data, but that is my reality thus far).

At this point if anything was about saving lives in the USA they could probably save more lives banning added sugar and high fructose corn syrup in all processed foods. That alone would save more lives than anything else.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Pandemics grow exponentially.

The first year, the pandemic started from essentially zero infected and grew to approximately 1/3 of the population infected, as you say. That still left twice as much of the population eligible to be infected the second year as the first year.

At the end of 2020, there were about 130,000 people in the hospital meaning about 390,000 people probably actually infected out in the population. So the second year the pandemic grew exponentially except that it was starting from 390,000 people, not zero people infected.

If there had not been any vaccination in the second year, probably the entire population would have had Covid by now.

I've come to the realization that people in general do not understand exponential growth. They think that this year should just be a linear extension of last year. With pandemics, that is just not true.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Let me take a swing at this .

Firstly the " Vaccine " is not a Vaccine .

Secondly , polio, smallpox, chicken pox, whooping cough are all Naturally occurring Viruses with traditional Vaccines they required no further boosters .

Sars-Cov19 is clearly gain of function as that is the only way to explain the constant breakthrough cases and constant need for boosters , THE VIRUS HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN A LAB .

Every time they create a new booster for a New Variant the Virus Mutates not because of our own natural immunity but because the Virus is competing with a Synthetic Man Made Vaccine .

It's much like the FLU only worse .

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If there had not been any vaccination in the second year, probably the entire population would have had Covid by now.
a reply to: 1947boomer

your suggesting the Vaccine keeps people from catching the Virus , that is not true at all nor does it stop the virus from spreading it simply keeps people from getting sick at least that is the claim .

The Virus has been circulating since 2019 probably earlier , I'm having a hard time believing the Virus has not worked completely through the population .

There are not hundreds of thousands of new cases , what we are seeing is people being reinfected .
edit on 12-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Except your numbers mean nothing you pluck them from thin air. People probably infected lol.

I’ve come to the realization your just as clueless as those you assume to be able educate.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Polio, or a very similar virus may be coming back- just with a new name.

TextA puzzling condition that causes partial paralysis in children is back on the uptick in parts of the U.S., with six cases under investigation in Minnesota and 14 reported in Colorado, health officials said Monday.

The children have acute flaccid myelitis or AFM, a weakening of the nerves that resembles polio. It was first widely recognized in 2014, when 120 children were diagnosed.

www.nbcnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.nbcnews.com... polio-condition-appears-u-s-again-n917841

Recent years have seen measles outbreaks in highly vaccinated populations.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As many as 04% of vaccinated children have contracted mumps.
www.nbcnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.nbcnews.com... ws/majority-mumps-cases-are-vaccinated-cdc-finds-rcna6482

Early childhood vaccination rates keep increasing, and so do the number of breakthrough cases for the diseases they target. Now the schedule is to give booster vaccines, and that's why they've been working on developing an mRNA vaccine since the 1980's.

The data accrued from the mass vaccination for covid just might hold the key for perfecting the technology-or not.
'Better living through modern chemistry' doesn't seem to be all it was cracked up to be; we seem to be creating super bugs and super viruses faster than we are a way to control them.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Polio, or a very similar virus may be coming back- just with a new name.
a reply to: nugget1

It wouldn't just be a new name it would be an entirely new Virus , Polio has not been relevant in developed countries since the 50's.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wonder if President Biden ever kept any of these promises?

I will beat Covid...FAST!: joebiden.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The governments have lied about this since day 1, everything about the so called pandemic and gene therapy injections has been spin.
What if the gene therapy does the opposite of what you are told?
More cases,more death more rights stolen in the name of keeping you safe.
Remember the bull line of "if it makes you ill then you know it's working"
Come on,how stupid do you have to be to believe this amongst all the other lies?
Humiliation at every turn,just like communist propaganda.
Now as the vaccinated (in inverted commas),you have VAIDS to look forward too.
It's already happening.
edit on 12/12/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What's that I smell?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

What ? !!
How dare you doubt Modern-Medicine™ : where the best they can do is give an unneeded 'treatment' to a perfectly health person, that makes them feel like they got hit by a bus ?

How dare you question Rockefeller™ Pill-And-Scalpel™ Medicine™ ?

Quick : we need an Approuved™ Expert™ to set us all straight.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

check where they are putting the illegals coming into the country . They can spread virus's we got rid of and have lost our immunity .

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

We need our own self established ATS covid virus jab experts to set things straight, I am sure they will be shortly to explain what is going on.

edit on 12-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden is a brain dead moron who can't even read a teleprompter ( end of message )

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

check where they are putting the illegals coming into the country . They can spread virus's we got rid of and have lost our immunity .

When bashing the non-vaccinated, are they also bashing the +11 million people living in locations across America illegally, since they are mostly non-vaccinated?
edit on 12/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What they would say is, people were locked down in 2020 which is why there are more cases/deaths in 2021.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think herd immunity is a fallacy. Every person catches cold every year. Where's the herd immunity? I think it is a fallacy.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
Need some help with COVID logic and how the narrative works.

You would think with so many having COVID in 2020 with no vaccine and gaining natural immunity that the number of cases in 2021 would be less considering so many got vaccinated and have natural immunity from previous infections. Yet even deaths are higher then this time last year.

.., as far as I know COVID vaccine is the only vaccine I have ever gotten that didn't work. Everyone I know who has gotten COVID this year has been fully vaccinated. (I know personal experience doesn't count as data, but that is my reality thus far).

Well, it also has to do with treatments at the hospitals. In 2020, they were using monoclonal antibodies. They stopped using them. Japan has one of the lowest Covid death rates in the world. Japan uses monoclonal antibodies as a treatment in all hospitals.

In the United States, people are denied antibody treatments. Instead, they are given meds that inhibit the immune system which contributes to the number of deaths.

Hospitals in the United States treat Covid with baricitinib (olumiant), which is an arthritis drug that inhibits the immune system and is known to cause respiratory tract infections. Hospitals also treat Covid with tocilizumab which is an immunosuppressant.

So people die because they go to a hospital for treatment. The hospitals give meds to suppress their immune systems (dumb) and then they deny lifesaving antibodies to those infected.

So best to stay away from a hospital if you want to live.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if President Biden ever kept any of these promises?

I will beat Covid...FAST!: joebiden.com...

When you get old, time speeds up, a year seems like a month. Being that Biden has it worse than the rest of us, he probably feels that only a month has gone by since he became president. He thinks that snow coming early this winter is from climate change, but in reality it is December already, not still the end of April.

top topics

join