It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One world religion: 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what do you think abou the one world religion that is being launched across different parts in the world this 2022?

One place that controls, manages the religions,
like the UN, but for religions.

In the past years the 3 religions worked in integration, support anti terrorism, and paving the road for one world religion.

the 3 large monotheistic religions will be under the new laws of the ones who controls the One World religion sites.
they voluntary submit themselves to the new control.

from Arabia to Berlin, then the world.

One religion to world domination.

Starting with acceptance or do not showing symbols or ideology that goes against other religions or government religions.
giving space to arise the 4th religion, the one, the luciferian one.

In the past decades it already permeated /changed the catholic religion's bible changing terminology and meaning to luciferian simbology and meaning. (replacing faith with hope, replacing the preexistent god with one god that only can create from existing things (lucifer), to replace the meaning of pray, setting satan as the one who approves or not Jesus, and changing the meaning of the future kingdom, and changing the meaning of the catholics, removing that God is holy in the bible,etc,etc)

the road has been paved.

now, the next logical step: the one world religion.

gathering the religions under one common ideology, teaching , and rules.

It wil be a trend, fashion, this decades.

Are you ready to adopt your new one world religion?

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Pretty sure if aliens are found to be real with proof then a one world religion may pop up but besides that I do not see it happening. Unless something extremely incredible happens.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

even if is real or fake external any possible alien danger. that could be a great promotion for it.

for a time the 3 religions will continue as "independent", like the UN, until they are merged in the global decisions, and reduced to simple flavors of the same.

in the tibet for centuries there were 3 different religions working under a same place, and each one keeping their identity. But there, there were no "ruler" over them like now exist. now the religions accept the rules and terms and conditions of the new place and new authority.

globalization of religions by finding common points.

if you remove the individual characteristics that make each religion independent, you are removing their identity.
you are removing those religions, and creating another one.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: typo corrected

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We now have a one world religion. It's called Covid.

The masses no longer believe in a God that is always watching them and listening in and counting all of your sins.
A long time ago, TPTB created the tool of Religion and God to control the masses. And we have been breaking free exponentially over the past century.

Now, the people must be controlled with a new religion.
A new God. One that is always watching you and listening and counting your sins.

*Edit: I'm not talking about real esoteric knowledge or if we were made by a being or not - I'm talking about the subversion of mankind to be enslaved by a religion that watches over you and counts your sins. Here we are again, is all I'm saying.

The majority of the masses 'need' a religion. And the majority of the masses have been without one for a while now. At least without a 'real' one. Today's 'religion' for the most part is watered down and compromised blandness that does nothing to actually help the person in need of the connection. Just more subscription based hopium. So, when a 'real' (scamdemic) scares the masses (because they are mostly kinda dumb), they cling to the next best thing (since they don't actually know God) - they cling to lying psychopathic villains like Lord Fauci or Gates of hell.

And now we are in a full-blown religious war.

edit on 11-12-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They would love if we were to consider science and technology as the world religion, they can use the technology to twist the interpretation of science to fit their desire to control everyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The World without Asia is not really the world is it?
A single project in a single city won't have any impact on anything.
As long as nobody comes up with a new doctrine which is accepted globally your OP is pure hyperbole.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Abrahamic Family House in Abu Dhabi to open in 2022

The Abrahamic Family House, which encloses a synagogue, a church and a mosque in a single complex, and which is scheduled to be inaugurated in 2022, is 20 percent complete, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity (HCHF) said in a statement on Tuesday. The Committee, which is also supervising the project, said it is inspired by the 2019 Document on Human Fraternity. Constructed on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, the project is closely followed by Pope Francis and the Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb of al-Azhar, who endorsed the design, the HCHF said.

The Abrahamic Family House derives its name from the Old Testament biblical figure, Abraham, who is recognized and greatly revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
UAE is a Federal Monarchy; Vatican City is an Absolute monarchy.

Sir David Adjaye OBE is an award-winning Ghanaian-British architect, whose ingenious use of materials, bespoke designs, and visionary sensibilities have set him apart as one of the leading architects of his generation.

In 2017, Sir Adjaye was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II and was recognized as one of the 100 most influential people of the year by TIME Magazine.
Abrahamic Family House

Saadiyat Island in Arabic means "Island of Happiness" and is owned by His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan. The House of Nahyan are one of the six ruling families of the United Arab Emirates.

Fast & Furious 7 meets His Highness & sons.

A not-so-subtle blasphemy that replaces Christ with the (so-called) Vaccine as the Saviour of humanity.

It's not about a virus, but about a new One World Religion, where Big Pharma, not Christ, is the Saviour of the World. How much clearer can it be?

@Reuters
Rio de Janeiro's landmark Christ the Redeemer was lit up with a message promoting vaccine equality.

All part of the...

The Great Narrative - the greatest lie ever told. One World religion will be scientism to enslave us all with technocracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Who would have thought that reversing the divide and rule scheme is tacking up so much energy and getting so much resistance... It is quite obvious to those who did not fall for the divide in the first place...
Now that tech is advanced enough, it's more efficient to have all the flocks under one roof.

To all believers you can still practice and believe in your god just like all the other religious people not believing in the god approved by an institution.
Just leave the flock and find your own way to your own God, or end up in the new stable.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
If an attempted "one world religion" is deliberately launched, there is no guarantee that it will succeed.
Sun Myung Moon wanted his system to be a One World religion.
Remember the fate of Esperanto- launched as an aspiring universal language, yet nobody except hobbyists actually speaks it.
This thing could be the religious equivalent of Esperanto.

My money is on "campaigning against Climate Change" (or "Climate Change" for short), as something which is developing more naturally.

edit on 12-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Isn't there supposed to be a temple built which marks the return of the Antichrist? I wonder if this is it...?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The One World End Religion. T.O.W.E.R.

religious book bible.

hmmn hmmn tower of bable? by these assumptions one can only be made an ass.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I agree with your last post.

I can see huge push back by fundamentalists and the usual crowd of paranoid reactionaries. It may even cause a rise in fundamentalism, a big "revival" in Christian terms. This combined facility may give birth to some cults based on this idea, but nothing that will gain any ground globally IMO.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
I don't think it will be Christian fundamentalism.
I think it will be "nature gods" fundamentalism, with Christians being the bad guys because they won't co-operate in the non-scientific remedies being demanded.

I would refer to the appendix "Our Mistress Gaia" in my new book, but they haven't published it yet.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You misunderstand, I was talking about a fundamentalist reaction across the board and used Christian revival as an example of that part of the Abraham religions reaction. Islam will definitely go Jihad and Isreal will give everyone the finger and move forward with their temple plans (IMO).

As for the cults that may be produced by this, a green pagan type cult is likely, so I can agree there.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
But I nominate "green" as the only label that could unite all religions under one banner. The scientific version, in the first instance.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Abrahamic Family House in Abu Dhabi to open in 2022

The Abrahamic Family House, which encloses a synagogue, a church and a mosque in a single complex, and which is scheduled to be inaugurated in 2022, is 20 percent complete, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity (HCHF) said in a statement on Tuesday. The Committee, which is also supervising the project, said it is inspired by the 2019 Document on Human Fraternity. Constructed on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, the project is closely followed by Pope Francis and the Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb of al-Azhar, who endorsed the design, the HCHF said.

The Abrahamic Family House derives its name from the Old Testament biblical figure, Abraham, who is recognized and greatly revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
UAE is a Federal Monarchy; Vatican City is an Absolute monarchy.

Sir David Adjaye OBE is an award-winning Ghanaian-British architect, whose ingenious use of materials, bespoke designs, and visionary sensibilities have set him apart as one of the leading architects of his generation.

In 2017, Sir Adjaye was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II and was recognized as one of the 100 most influential people of the year by TIME Magazine.
Abrahamic Family House

Saadiyat Island in Arabic means "Island of Happiness" and is owned by His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan. The House of Nahyan are one of the six ruling families of the United Arab Emirates.

Fast & Furious 7 meets His Highness & sons.

A not-so-subtle blasphemy that replaces Christ with the (so-called) Vaccine as the Saviour of humanity.

It's not about a virus, but about a new One World Religion, where Big Pharma, not Christ, is the Saviour of the World. How much clearer can it be?

@Reuters
Rio de Janeiro's landmark Christ the Redeemer was lit up with a message promoting vaccine equality.

All part of the...

The Great Narrative - the greatest lie ever told. One World religion will be scientism to enslave us all with technocracy.

Very very interesting. I'm not even close to being informed about this, but I seem to remember something about " His leap from the Lion's head". The Lion being the symbol of Britain and the product of the brain of a British architect being this House of three faiths.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Unity?

If this indeed happens, it'll shatter the Catholic Church. I see at least one new Luther-style denomination breaking away; the ones who've already clashed with Francis and who won't bow to this.

But it may be a moot point. All three religions would have to agree on a leader, and all three will have little patience for someone not from their ranks. It would indeed take extraordinary skills and the ability to "deceive many".

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So Christian Church cannot use cross as it is a insult towards Allah, so will Mosque drop off their moon as it is a insult to Christ ? And Synagogues will they have their star or not ? So if only one religion can keep its symbols it means we are all becoming muslims?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
We now have a one world religion. It's called Covid.

Not exactly...

The one world religion will be, quite simply, the worship of the State as the one and only authority.

And it is already here, as evidenced by its followers on this very platform, who accept anything their religious leaders (those in any position of authority, whether it be politics, the medical mafia/industry, or other)...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
What Toynbee calls "corporate self-worship".
Yes, an important element, I think.
But there needs to be a one-world state before that can be a one-world religion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join