It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed or not, data suggests people are over Omicron/Delta, and COVID altogether

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There you have it guys, people are back to normal life and tired of been told what to do and when, only governments are the ones that keep pushing the jabs and mandates. Even the markets re bounce after the initial scare of the omicron.

Covid will eventually fade away as we learn to live with it, in not soo far future, at least the population will.

Is all part of human nature.

'Learning to live' with the virus has become a credo

Amid the battles breaking out over vaccine mandates and the impact on those who have chosen not to be inoculated against COVID, there’s strong evidence to suggest that people are “over it,” as the kids say these days.

None of this is meant to dismiss the toll the virus continues to take on the globe, where the death toll has spiraled inexorably higher (over 5 million worldwide and counting), even with the presence of vaccines. To be sure, there are many with underlying conditions, or loved ones considered high risk, who are still cautious or outright paranoid, and with good reason.

Yet evidence everywhere suggests that vast numbers of people — and not just the mostly maskless hordes gathered to watch Phil Collins and Company at the Garden — are moving beyond living in self-imposed exile to a strategy of risk assessment and mitigation. Holiday gatherings, including office parties, are starting to look a lot like they did pre-COVID.

www.msn.com...

I been over covid already, now, have you?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've been over covid since at least 1982.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I have freinds and family with some vaxxed and some not and I think its fair to say we are all sick of it now, Covid apathy has well and truly taken over, sick of hearing it on the news, sick of seeing it written about, in general sick of the word covid - FULL STOP.

A month prior to the covid pandemic starting in Jan 20, my wife was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. I think everyone who has a terminal medical issue and is living on limited time it has been awful to hear people complaining and falling out with each other over something which just needs to go away so they can return to normal. For people with terminal cancer there is no returning to normal even after covid ends. (i am not having a go a people complaining about it, i myself want it to go away, I am just jealous that covid will go away but other illnesses wont)

So in short feck covid and lets us just live our bloody lives now as quality time with loved ones is the most precious thing we have, stop stealing our lives and open up society again so we can enjoy what ever time together we have.

Stupid bloody plan B if it dares stops me and my wife from going to see strictly come dancing live in January, then Boris can we gonna have real problems.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I’ve been over the col—i mean covid since the beginning of all time.

eta: before even......
edit on 11-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Covid will eventually fade away as we learn to live with it

Unfortunatly it will continue because shekels are to be made by Big Pharma, Politicians, Banksters, Green Agenda, Medical Mafia, and everybody else in "The Big Club".

They have invested too much into the Ride to let people to just hop off.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Your source is MSN?

Oh, the irony.......

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Almost like it's all a money-making scheme...

finance.yahoo.com...

[quote](Bloomberg) -- Less than two weeks after the spread of a new coronavirus variant sent ripples through global stock markets, it’s almost as if omicron never happened.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's somehow "ironic" to use one of the left's own sources so as to short circuit any complaints? Now we won't have to wade through three pages of, "crap right-wing source" whining.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
People are acknowledging the self evident reality that society isn't on the verge of collapse and sacrificing quality of life for quantity isn't a rewarding trade. Regardless of your immunity and politics, we're all here for a good time, not a long time.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Your source is MSN?

Oh, the irony.......

Here you go this will make you feel better my friend...

nypost.com...

Dr. David Lloyd, a GP from north London, said he has seen about 15 percent of youngsters with confirmed Omicron cases developing spots.

They also suffered with fatigue, headaches and a loss of appetite — which seems to fit with the most common variant symptoms reported so far in adults.

The health expert told Sky News the difference in symptoms was “quite important,” along with the rash.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I am very sorry about your wife.

I know exactly how you feel, my mother was diagnosed with something in her liver after a routine scan, in the middle of the high of the pandemic, lack of available specialty doctors at the time, procedure schedules in hospital availability, it was all covid, covid, by the time it was diagnosed as cancer, 6 months went by and it was too late when she was able to get surgery one year later in October this year she passed away.

I am done and tired of the bull crap of covid, it if wasn't because the darn pharma greed, money to be make with all our own government involved in money making, this darn covid would have gotten in the back burner right after the initial scaremongering, yes people died, but soo people died because lack of treatment due to darn covid and people died of many other diseases every day.

Is time to say no, to this crap and get on with ours lives and keep corrupted government and pharma out of it,

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Have you no given up yet? darn those profits from pharma have to been soo darn good, to keep pushing just like all the corrupted governments and pharma all over.

Good luck to your newfound wealth, I am sure is worth it.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I have "been over covid" so to speak. From the start. No matter how over it the majority of us are I don't see the bs of it going away. I have thought it was leading to something big right from the start. Each passing month strengthens that thought and feeling.

This video/teaching by the outstanding Dr. Gene Kim explains exactly where I also think this is going. Dr. Kim is among my favorite Christian pastors and teachers but I am confident many non Christians would also enjoy this YouTube video of his. He is always on point and often delivers very eye opening material in a very direct manner.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Have you no given up yet? darn those profits from pharma have to been soo darn good, to keep pushing just like all the corrupted governments and pharma all over.

Good luck to your newfound wealth, I am sure is worth it.

My "newfound wealth"?

Are you mad? Honestly, what the Hell are you implying? And why?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I'm not quite in the same boat with you, but my mom does have stage 3 colon cancer, and she put the kibosh on Thanksgiving and Christmas because ... COVID.

Meanwhile, I am reminded of the time when my grandmother was being careful because she had an illness or condition that they didn't want compounded by an illness, and instead of being able to really see her, we all got to wave at her from the door of her trailer. She had her fatal heart attack a few weeks later, and we never got another chance to interact with her in a healthy or even mentally sound state.

So here I am acutely aware in the back of my mind that we may not ever have the chance to have another family get together with mom now ... because COVID.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

"Over It", yes. Over it, no. This will persist for some time. And, while there vaccinated and unvaccinated continue to be at odds one with another, controversy and drama wont be far behind.

Unvaccinated will continue to be barred, and they will continue to cry fowl.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Thankfully I live in a state that we do not care about who is jabbed and who is not, is equal for all.

But I can understand how many on positions of power are playing the tyrants against their own citizens and how some countries are playing dictatorships hiding behind the covid crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This was a dry run.

Governments will next try to use lockdowns for global warming.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Oh, I am sure that now that they are getting away with mandating us with tyranny the sky is the limit of what else will be next.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join