It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCK As Melbourne Woman Sets Herself On Fire Inside Car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: starviego
Generally, setting yourself on fire as a protest is ignored by the media, and is not useful in affecting change.

It's not the act itself, it's indicative of the desperation some may feel. All I know is the Tibetan Buddhist self-immolation seemed to affect a lot of people during the Vietnam war

en.dimatourmuine.vn...

Someone I know did this recently here, except it wasn't a protest and he shot himself first before the car burned. What's similar is he knew about the covid sham, mandates, pharmaceutical companies raking in billions over vaccines and hated it. One of the few people I knew in real life who understood.

There's probably many more not directly connected to a protest who just give up.

It's incredibly heart breaking when an intelligent person that has gone down the rabbit hole looses it. Rather than fight to the death if necessary, suicide is chosen, instead of shouting from the roof tops, they take a dive from the rooftop. The situation has that much stress for those who are awake, but they need to stay strong to fight the good fight. Don't give up, get angry. Our time will come to act, they are forcing it to happen.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I see no difference between Australians today and Germans in the 30s. I will never trust them again.

If you can't tell the difference, you're not even looking...

We will not oppress our own. We stand united.

Oi Oi Oi.

Your son in Australia is at his friend’s house when the police show up to take the family to “camp”. They take him too while he is there. You can’t see him. They vaccinated him and he got miocarditis. He is now really sick in “camp”. He dies.

You keep humpin that chicken. You guys are crazy and it’s going to go too far before you ask for help. It already has. Keep rounding up those colorful people in the bush. They will eventually die.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Village Idiot
a reply to: chr0naut

For the people who are about to loose their livelihoods because they don't possess the latest passports... it's a very happening thing.

My son lives in Werribee. He's not really noticing anything draconian. He commutes to University on public transport when they aren't under lockdown and says that things aren't as bad as some websites and social media are painting them.

I'll get his comment on this tonight.

Does he notice anything draconian when he’s under lockdown? Has it occurred to him that this, like the patriot act will never go away? Does he wear glasses by any chance? Because when actually free to commute with a mask on your glasses steam up and it’s hard to see whats going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Yeah, we should just open fire, and all end up either dead, or in a camp.

Logic huh...

We are nothing like Germany in the 1930's. Wait till it comes to your door and see how you stand.

PS: I don't see any camps. Just tyranny, and that is what these protests are fighting against. You can't change a mind set with violence. But you can, with enough people standing against it.

edit on 8-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Logic huh...

We are nothing like Germany in the 1930's. Wait till it comes to your door and see how you stand.

PS: I don't see any camps. Just tyranny, and that is what these protests are fighting against. You can't change a mind set with violence. But you can, with enough people standing against it.

Yea just take it. They will kill you last.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Logic huh...

Yea just take it. They will kill you last.

Who is taking what...

grow a brain.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Just remember, you said we are the same as Germany in the 1930's and you will never trust us again.

We are nothing like that. I proved it, yet you are reluctant to even observe, and double down.

That's on you, pal.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Crap like this don't help matters all the same with a comparison to Germany in the 1930s.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 8-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's weird to see everywhere else freak out about the covid, but here in FL, life continues on as normal, as it has since the pandemic started.

its like two different worlds right now

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Apparently, according to the OP, there is a mandate or something…..

NVM, you didnt get the irony.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I wasn't the one bringing up the comparison.

We're not complicit in the detention of our people, nor the systemic tyranny evolving daily from this staged event.

We are standing up against it.

And your video has nothing to do what what I am saying.
edit on 8-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Also, there is nothing white supremacist about the protests I've posted. It's people of all colour, race, creed and nation who have chosen to stand up..

OPEN your eyes, people. Stop with telling us we're taking it lying down. Far from it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

But crap like CHAZ and Portland by people all dressed in black hoodies is just fine and dandy? Tons more of that going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

But crap like CHAZ and Portland by people all dressed in black hoodies is just fine and dandy? Tons more of that going on.

Kill thousands with an experimental vaccine that is forced on you - just get over it.
Kill one person breaking the law - Riot and bring society to a stand still.

The left will never understand, all they know is violence...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Village Idiot

lets see..

Take the vax or set myself on fire in protest. Well i know which Im picking!

Yeah, the middle finger.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Village Idiot
a reply to: chr0naut

For the people who are about to loose their livelihoods because they don't possess the latest passports... it's a very happening thing.

I'll get his comment on this tonight.

Well.... What's the word?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Not if its for the same intended purposes as that lot.

That being the promotion of fear and intimidation.

Nobody should be banging that drum no matter which colour or political ideology they choose to subscribe.

If its black hoodies people are afraid of all the same then again Catholic Priests have been at it with those daft cassocks for years.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Its not my video jerich0 just what took place.

I did not suggest you were the one bringing it up but the comparison with 1930s Germany is self evident.

Difference being the colour of the shirt.

Which is what i was pointing out.

Hence the reason i stated it don't help matters.

Same as some daft lady that chooses to immolate herself don't quite have the desired effect nether.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ask how the people in the police building the BLM rioters tried to burn down while they were inside felt. Fear and intimidation much?

Tell me, what alarmed you in the vid you posted? Looked pretty benign to me in comparison. Silly even.
edit on 12/8/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I believe they are suggesting this is no big deal, it happens in Australia all the time you see. People make up signs stop their cars in intersections douse themselves with petrol stick the signs out the window and self-immolate. Happens all the time.

Really then why is it even news worthy? it is a shame we don't value each other at all anymore.
Many People have reached the end of their rope, I was there once when young and I know how it feels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join