It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police contacted over report of cocaine use in Parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

It's the section of users that are addicted/dependant because of trauma, abuse and mental health issues I worry about.

Absolutely.

I'm not advocating letting people walk around permanently wired and sniffed out their brains.
It has to be regulated, very much like alcohol with severe penalties for any transgressions.

But the money and resources saved from policing and prosecuting can be redirected to effective education and rehabilitation programmes.
They could even use some of the inevitable taxes raised to genuinely help these people.

But its not going to happen anytime soon, there's too much of a stigma surrounding the subject and any serious discussion of alternative approaches is immediately shutdown.

edit on 6/12/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow
It put a space in my coc aine also

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy

originally posted by: XXXN3O
a reply to: Freeborn

The policeman was on the telly today, explaining it all... very clearly!

I can't wait to they video him with a funeral director... I wonder if he will wear the hat

Such a talented Prime Minister... he's done it all so he has, our beloved leader! From F1 pit supremo, football manager, postie and more to being a Polis!

something tells me old Boris likes a line 😁

"I'm going to need your clothes, your boots and your pushbike".

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Hear you and was trying to keep myself in check more than anything with rules.

There talk of things possibly changing on that front, in Scotland at least, with another one that I don't want to say by name (you can probably guess) in case I get a slap on the wrist.
Know a few politicians up here that are saying about it becoming a bigger topic next year as it has become more common to be consuming some form of drug than it is not to be... especially with so many people realising the damage heavy alcohol consumption can do during lockdowns.

Im all for certain things, coca-cola... not so sure but that's not my thing and im ignorant of it. Lesser stuff... I have never really heard of anyone going nucking futs and ruining their entire life in one night from smoking cigarettes if you get me but many a person has with booze and thats allowed...

edit on 6-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

They're just cutting it.

MP's have been snorting coke for decades.

I used to think it was funny. Now, not so much.

Twatty drug for twatty people.

Twatty leaders all round.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Its so hard even on a site like this that promotes respectful free speech etc to have an open, frank and honest discussion on the subject without being shouted down, shut down and vilified for even daring to broach the subject despite current legislation being so blatantly contrary to the very ethos of freedom of speech and choice and even worse so clearly not working.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: infiniteMeow
It put a space in my coc aine also

It does that so the major search engines won't find any references of said drug on this website.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmMon, 06 Dec 2021 19:22:55 -060022 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Surprised this is even being treated as news.

Guarantee this and more is prevalent in every parliament or equivalent in every country.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is one bright spot to all of this, Smack heads on Parliament are eminently better than Paedophile's in Parliament.

That said is it any surprise the UK is in the state it is, no industry, a prime minister who openly uses the term natural law (die off of the excess population through poverty it was used by Tory's under the term natural wastage of the excess population going back to the 1800's), arguing with the French about fish fingers and paying them to keep migrants from crossing the channel when in fact France is breaking the law and we should be demanding compensation from them in an international court of law.

Basically a bunch of self serving scumbags in power, none of them are fit for purpose and none of them actually care about the British People only there own aim of turning the UK into a tax haven for the elite, even Rishi Sunak whom has not cut taxes enough to keep there paymasters happy has somehow still cut tax for the elite but increased it for everyone else.

Sorry to say but all our GOOD politicians died off or retired in the 70's and 80's and the idiots we have in parliament now are literally a bunch of clowns, we are not alone in this though the French can pretty much claim the same of there parliament having had far better leaders in the past than the idiot they currently have in charge.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Why, did they require a few more 8 balls?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Can you imagine what they would find in the US if the tested say Matt Gaetz office?

While I am not sure of the habits of UK's Parliment members and those connected to them, I know for a fact that it is quite popular in the US amongst the white collar lawyer, business executives and I would not be surprised if many of our elected officials indulge with some Columbian bam bam more than occasionally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join