It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk dislike of the current administration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah, so what , MIM isn't in America. But for us American's that served in the military, our hearts are still in America , so kiss my ass who have stated that I'm not pro American

1. That Blinken guy, you all don't know this , but as given in words that Americans understand is this. he is neck high in quick sand on his understanding how the " the real world works".

2. Biden admin has watered down the importance of common sense of American leadership.

Many of us here do live overseas and get a different open view of views of what is really happening in America . I can only say this, American journalist are fkn Anti-American other that guy on Fox news.
edit on 1200000034172021-12-06T02:17:34-06:00173412am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000024412021-12-06T02:41:24-06:00412412am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Perhaps you could get someone reasonable elected at the next popularity fest, instead of having the choice between the likes of Clinton or Trump, or of Trump or Biden (were those even legitimate 'choices' - who in their right minds would choose either)?

Nah, they'll probably vote for an ageing stripper, or a famously unfunny comedian who only does the one fart joke.

That's what 'Murricah needs, not some boring administrator who just makes the trains/planes run on time, and smooths out the economic oscillations.

edit on 6/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Says the guy that openly welcomes lockdowns in the guise of public safety.

Tell me you are an authoritarian without telling me you are an authoritarian, thanks for that!
edit on 6-12-2021 by Vector99 because: lol this guy

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Tell me you are an authoritarian without telling me you are an authoritarian, thanks for that!

You will do what I say!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You will do what I say!

'All your base' & etc..

Isn't that kinda what happened in NZ?

Didn't you do as you were told?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

some guy from another country came and shot up your country with the expressed purpose of getting your gunz taken away, your response? appease him. You are a joke, and not a good one.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I think you're so angry...cause you can't get off that island. If you ever do....the US is here.

Come-on over, the waters fine. Except that radioactivity you guys sent us from that reactor!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"American journalist are fkn Anti-American other that guy on Fox news."

News entertainers are not journalists. Right wing talk show hosts are hurting news just as much as their liberal counter parts.

Also, sometimes journalists come off as anti American only because they know America could do better. It's journalists job to show the issues in America.

It's not a journalists job to play cheerleader.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

"American journalist are fkn Anti-American other that guy on Fox news."

News entertainers are not journalists. Right wing talk show hosts are hurting news just as much as their liberal counter parts.

Also, sometimes journalists come off as anti American only because they know America could do better. It's journalists job to show the issues in America.

It's not a journalists job to play cheerleader.

Pretty sure their job is to find and tell the truth, not be bias and push their views or those of their masters

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Just one thing to say,

Lets Go Brandon

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the OP and yes, I can agree with your views.

This administration is weak and certainly has eroded American leadership.
Not just that, but transperancy as well, by directly refusing to take questions at all.
Resorting to "actor" journalist and scripted questions.
This administration has caused so many problems and issues that even straight blatant cheating won't save them next elections.
You can just feel it in the air.
People got a dose and reminder why Democrats are trash leaders, so what?
With Trump, he put America first and to me, that's all that matters. I could care less about anything else beyond that simple fact.
edit on 6-12-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You will do what I say!

'All your base' & etc..

Isn't that kinda what happened in NZ?

Didn't you do as you were told?

The first two times, and both times we eliminated the spread of the virus in the community.

But now we have protestors super-spreaders everywhere (waving Trump flags, and in New Zealand, WTF?) and for some reason, this time, we haven't managed to eliminate the spread? Weird, eh?

COVID-19: Anti-vaxx mandate protesters rally outside Auckland's Lone Star New Lynn

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Really? Is that why they're gaming numbers to make it look like Brandon is awesome ... and let's not even get into why we all call Uncle Joe Brandon to begin with.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Biden administration is failing in a lot of ways. Biden put lots of his helpers in because of their race, sexuality, and popularity where they came from.....not because they were smart or good at the job he put them into.

What does anyone expect, you need people who are good at what they do to run a country. Biden seems to have put people under him that are worse at comprehending how a country needs to be led than he himself is. I suppose he looks like an expert to his advisors so they look up to him more that way. At least Trump hired people who were more knowledgeable about things than he was....that is when the Dems attacked him...the Dems do not like common sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Thanks for the OP and yes, I can agree with your views.

This administration is weak and certainly has eroded American leadership.
Not just that, but transperancy as well, by directly refusing to take questions at all.
Resorting to "actor" journalist and scripted questions.
This administration has caused so many problems and issues that even straight blatant cheating won't save them next elections.
You can just feel it in the air.
People got a dose and reminder why Democrats are trash leaders, so what?
With Trump, he put America first and to me, that's all that matters. I could care less about anything else beyond that simple fact.

Putin is going to take Bidumbs lunch money tomorrow and he is going to do it over the phone. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin doesn't invade Ukraine while he is on the phone with the prez. I would really like to know what is going to be said. I really don't think Bidumb is going to be the one talking.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well , my Main Dislike of this Present Administration is their Outright Contempt for the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights . Is that Enough > ?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that someone said those things to you MIM, would have said something if I had noticed.

I personally appreciate your always honest posts from a POV not possible for me, and also appreciate the effort you have obviously put into resolving some of our communication barriers over the past couple years.

Please don't let jerks like that affect you.

Lets Go Brandon!

And any ATS user that bullies MIM.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why don't you run in 2024 ?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Google the U of M Ohio state game and look at the massive crowd on the field after the game , there are no super spreader events . Stadiums packed with people face to face yelling and screaming but no major outbreaks , strange indeed .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join