It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Now Know Why "Covid" Happened

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The proverbial "they" needed a means to test a system of control wide spread on a global scale.

What better way to do that than with something invisible to the human eye. We cannot confirm nor deny the existence of a virus. We simply know if / when we get sick then it must be the dreaded "corona virus" that got ahold of us. Or could potentially get ahold of us.

Never mind it has a lower death rate than crossing a river in Kenya where you have a 40% chance of being attacked and killed by a hippo. But I digress.

The globalists who have sought to control the planet for decades needed the perfect scapegoat to test their system of control. From stage left enters "covid".

Sure covid is a real sickness, however, we all now know it was overblown in severity by a magnitude of 1000 to the tenth power. It's the flu and nothing more. But, again, I digress.

The ruling elite used the age old fear controlled brain to get an entire planet to abide by THEIR mandates. Enter WHO and the CDC. The two governing entities with regards to "world health".

Through these two organizations the globalists were able to implement a successful lock down strategy to keep the planet under their thumbs as an experiment to see which countries complied the quickest, were the most strict, and those countries who took a less severe approach to lock downs and the abolition of personal freedoms.

This entire scamdemic is precisely what the ruling elite needed in order to test out their existing control mechanisms they have in place. Government officials, news media, pop culture, business and industry, healthcare organizations, etc. All of which have been under the rule and control of those who would seek to subjugate the planet to....

A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

The scamdemic has given them the perfect test case scenario to help them shore up the weak areas where resistance is the highest.

It was merely a probing exercise to test resistance around the planet. And now that they know where the areas of highest resistance are they will implement the strongest measures up to and including forcing people to comply.

There is no longer a question of IF there will be a one world government...the question is when will that one world government attempt an absolute and complete take over?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ok, GREAT theory.

But in my country restrictions have been and gone and we live as normal. So maybe you are just paranoid?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, err, you have an idea - you don’t actually KNOW.

As a theory goes it has some merit but is a little weak, considering the amount of discussion around this scenario on this very website.

Might be the ultimate goal, but it’s a bit too obvious. They’ve certainly figured out who they can and can’t bend easily. They’ve figured out a lot actually. However, the virus and the poison they brewed are the opening salvo. Wait and see how the vaccinated fare moving forward. That will tell us a lot.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338
The biggest problem with giant empires, is that their shear mass collapses in upon itself. The bigger, the more corruption and the faster the decent into chaos.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The More Censorship that they push the more dissent voices would grew. They really thought and think that censorship would be a good thing?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Ok, GREAT theory.

But in my country restrictions have been and gone and we live as normal. So maybe you are just paranoid?

really? No masks?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok, GREAT theory.

🤣🤣🤓🤣🤣shuuurrrrrr

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We may have been on the purge of self thinking, but from what I can tell most people still think individually till this day.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So, it's "they" is it? I have heard others say it was "them".

So are "they"? "them"?, or is it all a ruse to confuse (see what I did there, I made a rhyme. I must be so clever, don't you agree?).

I propose that we clarify things by referring to either/or "they", and/or "them" as "theym". That clarifies so much.

So who actually are theym? Or, wait, is tense important? If the NWO governance is a future event, I suppose it's not whom theym are that is critical, but whom theym will be. But also I suppose theym had to build up to that scheduled future event, and so theym could have been planning this for ages. So we need a term that incorporates 'who were', 'who is', and 'whom will be' - "who'm wer'sll" seems an appropriate concatenation (oohh, big words, now I know I'm clever).

So, the question/statement ("questment"?) is/are/am ("isram"?) more semiotically accurately phrased, 'who'm wer'sll be theym'?

- Newxt week in "Adventures in NewSpeak" we will acceptance the goodspeak of the beneficence.

edit on 5/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Or we could just say "you'se" when addressing a mouthpiece/cheerleader directly.

edit on 5-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Or we could just say "you'se" when directing a mouthpiece/cheerleader directly.

Beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Or we could just say "you'se" when addressing a mouthpiece/cheerleader directly.

Plusgood.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hmm.... Makes You Wonder Why they Did Not Release a Severly Lethal Contagion in the First Place if their Whole Point was to get Rid of their Imagined " Useless Eaters " Once and for All , no ? Guess Stupid Truely is Class Blind ....

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm.... Makes You Wonder Why they Did Not Release a Severly Lethal Contagion in the First Place if their Whole Point was to get Rid of their Imagined " Useless Eaters " Once and for All , no ? Guess Stupid Truely is Class Blind ....

Simply because they will weed them out with the ~vaccine~ side effects... no liability that way.

Sterility rates keep rising, cancer rates keep rising....

They are simply speeding things up while making a ton of money off of them.

Did you know that one of the owners of the vaccine is the United States Government?

They got it in 2015...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ok, GREAT theory.

Oh, as long as it is fine in your country we can all go to hell?
What kind of logic is that?
Do you not know what is happening in the world?
Also I don't believe your country is back to totally normal. Do you dare tell us which it is?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Plusgood.

Maybe you make fun of this cause you're in lock step with the oppressors. ? Would a one world govt. some how be beneficial to you ?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

To catch america by it's toe is why we got flu 2. The rest is gravy.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So who actually are theym?

I would say anyone who stands to make money off of.....well any of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ok, GREAT theory.

Perhaps you should re-read the post I made and then answer your own question.

Where do you live?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ok, GREAT theory.

really? No masks?

Exactly.

Masks, forced vaccines, forced compliance measures on companies, etc. If this guy thinks he's "living free" then he represents the population who continue to remain asleep.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join