It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer..........body language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
this guy is crazy or maybe he is a disinfo agent, this guy seems off on more than one level and i just don't know what is wrong with him.

i never believed his honestly crazy story, I have a very very open mind but i like to think not so open my brain fell out.

so here is a good video from one of the better youtubers who does body language stuff.

and remember this is for science, im not making fun of anyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well randys obviously full of crap. But the expert dissecting his behavior doesnt exactly act very professional which makes medoubt him too. He spends more time clowning and acting incredulous than pointing out real body language indicators. When he does point out body language indicators they were superficial and very subjective. I mean yeah randy is nuts and full of it. But for me, simply saying "he looked to the right therefore hes making it up" is borderline pseudoscience in its self. He then goes on to say, hes looking to the right which means hes thinking and therefore lying. This isnt necessarily so. For instance he could still be accessing his memory and thinking about how to collate the data for presentation. Thats not indicative of a lie and the experts behavior seems sophomoric and juvenile and not intellectually honest in duty to dissecting his body language. Ie a crank laughing at a crank.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Furthermore a simple Google search will tell you that the whole notion of you can spot deceit by which direction the eyes look has been completely debunked and without substance or merit.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

the guy on YouTube is legit that is his YouTube stick if that makes sense, entertainment...its all about the views baby.

unless your psychic or were with the person in the event being asked about no one can be 100% sure if your lying or not, look how many people are getting out of prison due to DNA but the eye witnesses SWORE that the person was guilty.

that being said....randy.....

a super solder with a gut and glasses

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Randy Cramer cramming it in there ...

Jeez worst joke name ever.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Well randys obviously full of crap. But the expert dissecting his behavior doesnt exactly act very professional which makes medoubt him too. He spends more time clowning and acting incredulous than pointing out real body language indicators. ...

You misused the word "incredulous" so you are not better than this guy, I guess.

I mean, if you want to get nitpicky...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I did? I mean he obviously looks unwilling to accept Cramer's story. Thats the definition of incredulous.

Besides my argument isnt one of nitpicking the experts criticism of cramer. Im saying his main argument as a whole is unfounded pseudoscience and invalid. Im dismissing his conclusion based on his argument wholesale. He needed to do a much more thorough and professional job to win that argument. I mean the likelihood of cramer telling the truth is a real long shot. But the experts testimony in the manner he presented with such little substance in my opinion would be worthless in a situation like a court room.

edit on 5-12-2021 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Sounds like 21 and back Solar Warden type mumbo-jumbo.

edit on 5-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

First let me say Cramer is full of sh@@.

But having a gut and glasses now doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't a lean mean green fighting machine. Lots and I mean lots of people that were in the military turn into tub of lards, and not in half the shape they were in when they were in the service after getting out, and eye sight starts failing for lots of folks in their 40' and 50's.

The guy bumping his gums said cramer is 50, cramer said he was in training from 5 to 17 then fought for 17 years. Not even going to touch on the 20 and then 30 year tours he claimed at different times.

As far as being genetically engineered, I would think that your only going to turnout as good as the genes which were chosen, and even then you would have to keep working on staying in a prime condition.

Point i'm trying to make is, If all that he and the guy is saying is true about his age and time spent "On Mars" means he would have been 34 when he got out. And far I know even the most advanced genetic engineering done today doesn't guarantee that a life form or what have you, will stay in prime shape. 16 years of eating junk and not working on keep that prime specimen shape is more than enough time to turn into a blind tub of lard.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

he is a pro court witness eta: for whatever that is worth

i personally think thing lies detectors and body language can help but by no means are a slam dunk on what is or isnt.

i was honestly just posting this guy Cramer because his story is out of control

@TomC

we all get alittle thicker as we age but if he did 21 years from when he was a teen he would look like he looks now, flabby and blind.

i am by no means in the same shape as i was years ago but I'm still fit and stay fit.

people in or who were in the military put off a certain vibe when they talk and act

and honestly who doesnt like a little humor thrown in with all the seriousness

edit on 5-12-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join