It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming and fast tell me different

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Also true ElGoobero.

But it's still a M.A.D world for all intents and purpose.

Even Allah nor Muhammad could not do much to prevent the onset of a nuclear winter.

It would not remain limited to the Middle East, and then your are taking about a return to the cave never mind 14th century whilst the majority of the world glows in the dark for the next 10,000 years.

Chances are Man would go the way of the dinosaurs if it was a complete full blown affair.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Feels already like WW3

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

You mentioned a virus, in the old days they had CK (Compartmentalized Knowledge) memes that were programmed.
Internet back in the 1990's was connected for drone flights much like the art world (they knew what you would be thinking).
This old X-files episode (Kills which) explored verse line in poetry and song some of which was hauntingly familiar.
Just coincidence that they rebroadcast this episode last weekend?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Its going to be a storm in a teacup.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

if you were using the internet in the90s you really missed out on RL.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

It was my job back in the 80's but Wide area Networks were often proprietary and didn't have many viruses.
In 1972, James Gillogly ported the code for "Colossal Cave" from F or tran to C.
I remember playing Colossal Cave over ARPANET in that era and I suppose there were some embedded memes.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Dang I never wanted to believei it, so the Earth is flat after all ?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I didn't see 'em workin' here. You know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeah.. I am not sure what it is, but I have been feeling like something is about to pop off. Like a pressure build up or something.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

The current earthquake swarm around Oregon seems a bit foreboding.....

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The funny and weird thing is that not one normal thinking citizen wants war or to fight in it.. Yet..those ..our leaders and often high educated people sent their citizens into bloody wars.. What is wrong in that picture?

For sure those with huge finacial interests have calculated that having war is best for their bankaccounts..And it is about time that the common people get to understand this. In brief...families give up their sons so a few can earn money. Its always about money...bad things happene because of money..or perverted evil obsessions.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Even the bots have Herman Goering quotes

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Poor slob that was looking for his gain?
What would she have to gain from this?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Survival is the strongest instinct without it you cant look after your own group. Many now think rightly or wrongly that vaccination is a poison that will eventually kill you. It is being pushed by a certain group. Any analytical approach to what's going on is looking bad for the ruling classes. They also seem to be pushing a failed narrative. Historically when things get to this stage, the politicians and the ruling classes will just be killed off. It is just the way it is. This has got to get a bit more momentum yet, food shortages and blackouts will probably be the catalyst. If it is a cull by the ruling classes they have probably left it too late, by rights they should have pulled back by now, as the mild Omnicrom is a gift. But by pressing on I think it's the end of them, and many of us as well. If they try for war, it will just add to the gathering chaos as essential infrastructure will be hit, and any victor will only inherit an expensive mess.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Survival is the strongest instinct without it you cant look after your own group. Many now think rightly or wrongly that vaccination is a poison that will eventually kill you. It is being pushed by a certain group. Any analytical approach to what's going on is looking bad for the ruling classes. They also seem to be pushing a failed narrative. Historically when things get to this stage, the politicians and the ruling classes will just be killed off. It is just the way it is. This has got to get a bit more momentum yet, food shortages and blackouts will probably be the catalyst. If it is a cull by the ruling classes they have probably left it too late, by rights they should have pulled back by now, as the mild Omnicrom is a gift. But by pressing on I think it's the end of them, and many of us as well. If they try for war, it will just add to the gathering chaos as essential infrastructure will be hit, and any victor will only inherit an expensive mess.

You're right about survival being the strongest instinct, but the PTB know it too, and know ways to stem that instinct beforehand.

The ruling class is hidden in the shadows, they use puppets to 'lead' countries, who obey them to the letter, and take it as their own actions, or others in the government. All 'leaders' are carefully groomed years before they are chosen, or not chosen, or dumped out of their roles, or killed, and replaced by another puppet, who obeys the PTB.

A 'cull' would have happened by now, if that's what they wanted. They don't need more empty land, or food, or whatever people have. They could start a world war anytime they want to, and another world war, and so on, all over the Earth, that would kill half the world's population in about 20-30 years, if they wanted to 'cull' the population. That's NOT what they want, or it'd be done already, or in the process of it.

They DO want to slughter many humans, because they despise humans, as they're NOT really human, only in flesh, their souls are of the Nephilim, but that's another issue...

What they are after, is to be worshipped as God, by all humans, who obey the command of God, a false God.

We are just happy to watch a football game, go to work every day, and so on. Anything else doesn't matter, it's someone else's problem, not ours. Until we go to war, or a virus, which makes problems for everyone, and then it stops again, we watch football, and go to work, until the next thing hits us.

The hardest thing for them to acquire, is our worship, as a God-figure. All the rest falls in line after that, which it will, sadly.

We're too busy to do anything about it, and we have TV's, and cold beer, so who cares anyway? Sad, but true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join