It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming and fast tell me different

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You have Russia amassing troops on the Ukrainian border.
You have China ramping up the Taiwan theater .
We have a more then likely man made virus let loose.
Everything is getting locked down again
The US government is fighting with itself
The supply chain is disrupted
If Russia and China are coordinating and attack at the same time and it looks that way all hell is about to break loose.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Then PRAY Brother , PRAY ...........................

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Its the opposite you have NATO near the Russian borders messing near the Belarus/Russian borders. Western countries supporting right wing nationalists in Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It's sure feeling that way. Seems the worlds nations waited till dems appointed a weak leader into the white house that all this fighting started.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Didn't they also recently find out our subs are weak?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I hadn't heard about that one. Very concerning if it's true.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Yeah something about the steel used wasn't up to par

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You forgot to add that Iran may be within two weeks of having nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
You have Russia amassing troops on the Ukrainian border.
You have China ramping up the Taiwan theater .
We have a more then likely man made virus let loose.
Everything is getting locked down again
The US government is fighting with itself
The supply chain is disrupted
If Russia and China are coordinating and attack at the same time and it looks that way all hell is about to break loose.

In other words: "Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Just another average day."

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys missed the biggest one of all!!

Within the next 24 hours the sky is going to fall! Gonna' fall right down on the ground, and then there will be no more sky.

Gonna' suck with no sky!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Always love that response.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not to mention using the virus to impose totalitarian mandates on people worldwide and lockdowns. It is the new fascism. a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In these times look up and rejoice
for redemption draws near.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: Chance321

Yeah something about the steel used wasn't up to par

Even worse, the tests were faked.

Metallurgist admits faking steel-test results for navy subs

A metallurgist in Washington state pleaded guilty to fraud Monday after she spent decades faking the results of strength tests on steel that was being used to make U.S. Navy submarines.

Elaine Marie Thomas, 67, of Auburn, Washington, was the director of metallurgy at a foundry in Tacoma that supplied steel castings used by Navy contractors Electric Boat and Newport News Shipbuilding to make submarine hulls.

From 1985 through 2017, Thomas falsified the results of strength and toughness tests for at least 240 productions of steel — about half the steel the foundry produced for the Navy, according to her plea agreement, filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Tacoma. The tests were intended to show that the steel would not fail in a collision or in certain “wartime scenarios,” the Justice Department said.

But, my favorite part:

When confronted with the doctored results, Thomas told investigators, “Yeah, that looks bad,” the Justice Department said. She suggested that in some cases she changed the tests to passing grades because she thought it was “stupid” that the Navy required the tests to be conducted at negative-100 degrees Fahrenheit (negative-73.3 degrees Celsius).

There's something about the aroma in Tacoma...

edit on 1242021 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think the saddest part is that even if it is true, most people just don't care anymore.

They are just waiting for someone to tell them where to line up, and when to pull up their sleeves.

The good thing is that I don't see very many running to sign up for battle. So there will be very little resistance or spilled blood, when the Red Dawn arrives.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Russia can take the Ukraine and neither the USA nor NATO will fire a shot.
ditto China taking Taiwan (SEATO).

I wonder that maybe Taiwan will put up the better fight.

nothing from North Korea???

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am not that concerned over the subs, while yes the stuff is built by the lowest bidder the standards are typically very over engineered standards.

so while yes she deserves jail time, I expect they will find few if any instances where the metal was so sub-standard it put the sailors at risk.

While I was not navy, I know airplanes can be pushed much much harder than the standard in a critical situation.

As for China, I stand by my opinion in the other thread I expect it will be soon with Taiwan or they will fall back on their long game approach. ETA: the advantage with sooner is we wont do much more than a strongly worded letter, and with a victory they (china) will have a strangle hold on semi-conductor capabilities, the wild card is all the other countries in the area that has a beef with china.

Russia, its a chess game, personally I think the buildup is a chess maneuver to force europe to ease up on them so they can gain more ground elsewhere. While their special forces have gotten a lot of practice in the last few years their regular army is still pretty Meh, plus their puppet in Belarus flooding europe with "refugees" will do more long-term damage with little risk than a war in Ukraine.
edit on 4-12-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
North Korea is starving, they dont have the stomach for a revolution. They are too downtrodden and broken. The world is just going to roll over. We all got too soft. a reply to: ElGoobero

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You forgot to add that Iran may be within two weeks of having nuclear weapons.

There was a huge explosion at an Iranian nuclear facility.
Li nky

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I have known some welders that worked the shipyard in norfolk and I think they would notice if the steel wasn't up to par...or at least bad enough that it would really matter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join