It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This abstract has not been corroborated by anyone, as far as I know.

Dr. Gundry is known for being "less than trustworthy". That's the nicest I can put it.

There is no way he conducted all of these tests and maintained this patient information by himself.
Therefore, you should ask yourself why he is the only author listed on this abstract?

There has been no follow-up. I could not find any further journal inclusion or direct references by the American Heart Association.

This reeks of solo agenda, not proper medical science. I'm not saying it's false, but I am saying it is highly questionable at this time, and needs follow-up horrendously.

Where is Phage at? I'd love his input on this.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist
Yes it needs further investigation.

MRI on those complaining of heart problems......like tachycardia.

Phage disappeared.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
He's brown bread.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Are you sure?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
He's brown bread.

Yeah,the 'vaccine'got him.
So much for him following 'the science'.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

In response to your good question at the end: Probably so.

The phantom virus is not the bioweapon, the shots and the spike proteins they promote are the weapons.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Bingo, like another poster said in a thread before, "the jabs are the variants".

Interestingly that here in the US those that are getting the moronic new variant, are jabbed already.

And if everybody remembers covid increased right when the jabs were first introduced into the public, while the propaganda screamed it was the unvaxed been sick and their fault that infections were growing.

I wonder what reason is now, maybe is my fault now that the jabbed is getting the moron variant because I am not vaxed.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Please tell me you are just kidding; I really like Phage I may disagree with him in the covid topic, but I knew him for a while in ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The one with the Bishops hat logo that was jabber from Britain hasn't been around either.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

I am glad she is doing well, my sister-in-law had emergency surgery to remove the clogs, but then she started to bleed from her female parts and now was diagnosed with cancer, she needs surgery but right now the doctors are waiting for the clotting problem to get better, she still waiting.

Please make sure your wife stays on top of anything related to her health.

It is not good to hear about your sisters problems. That kind of sucks. I would not suspect the cancer diagnosis has anything to do with the vaccine though, it probably just became more active when the immune system got stimulated and it got more noticeable. If the vaccine was the mRNA vaccine, I would say cancer risk could be elevated but I have seen no real evidence of the Johnson doing that yet. But then again, you can't say the vaccine did not elevate risk if it is not being researched directly for that association, no evidence of unsafe does not mean it is safe.

There is plenty of research showing the "V" is increasing rates of cancer drastically. It lowers NK cells and those are the ones that seek out cancer cells.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Yes, any published study that doesn't agree with the narrative is false.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Sorry Tam I try not to disrespect those who have tried
to do the right thing and take the jab. But I get so pssed off.
I wish you and everyone well. Forget this crap during your
holiday Big time love for you and yours.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

well, you can't have just the people getting the virus get inflammation of the heart and blood vessels, everyone should be able to enjoy the feeling, that is why they invented this vaccine.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: marg6043

I am glad she is doing well, my sister-in-law had emergency surgery to remove the clogs, but then she started to bleed from her female parts and now was diagnosed with cancer, she needs surgery but right now the doctors are waiting for the clotting problem to get better, she still waiting.

Please make sure your wife stays on top of anything related to her health.

It is not good to hear about your sisters problems. That kind of sucks. I would not suspect the cancer diagnosis has anything to do with the vaccine though, it probably just became more active when the immune system got stimulated and it got more noticeable. If the vaccine was the mRNA vaccine, I would say cancer risk could be elevated but I have seen no real evidence of the Johnson doing that yet. But then again, you can't say the vaccine did not elevate risk if it is not being researched directly for that association, no evidence of unsafe does not mean it is safe.

There is plenty of research showing the "V" is increasing rates of cancer drastically. It lowers NK cells and those are the ones that seek out cancer cells.

Yes, there is evidence of that, but in the case of this incident, the cancer would not have had enough time to get to that point unless it was already started and was close to the point of being a problem already. It might have increased risk a little if it was a mRNA vaccine, but I think she said it was the Johnson which is not as bad with that side effect.

That is why I mentioned it was probably not related to this incident.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

IT'S NOT A VACCINE! Damn you Ricky!

edit on 4-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

IT'S NOT A VACCINE! Damn you Ricky!

If Fauchi can change the definition of gain of function, how come I can't call this inferior improperly tested chemistry a vaccine when others seem to be calling it a vaccine.

Half the people in this country will not know what we are talking about if we don't call it a vaccine, they are so doped up on the food chemistry they won't figure it out.
edit on 5-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I call it the Jab but I can only concede your good point.
Grudgingly of course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join