It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas MUST be cancelled....here is why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That is right, Christmas must be cancelled, why?

Because Santa Claus is a white man!

Santa Claus in known to be a fat white man with reindeer.

Now he is a white man who breaks into your house and give's your children toys that are racists.

Since BLM is pushing everyone to NOT buy any products from a white business, lets just cancel the whole damn holiday-
Lets see what businesses and the industry has to say...

So next year Thanksgiving Day musr also be cancelled....white dudes came from Europe and ate food with the indians....

Cancel Easter.....Jesus is portrayed as a white dude in most portraits.

Oh and July 4th.....again white dudes and the constitution....

So don't support whitey....he is bad and a white supremist, so cancel everything that the white man has been involved with.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Can we cancel Kwanzaa too? The founder isn't exactly a friend to women.... And electrical cords.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You seem to be mistaken. Christmas is not about santa. It's about celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. There's a reason that Christ is the first part of that word. Christmas will not go away. Nor will the others you would like to see go with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Amanitas will go extinct before Christmas is cancelled.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would imagine a heap of pagans and atheists screaming blood murder should they cancel christmas
It’s a people’s celebration, it’s a holiday over a Holy day, it transcends religious movements and faith

Crit Drink reviews, interesting movie

Think we all need to calm down and not over react as we are expected to
edit on 3-12-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yeshua was not born during this time. You are misinformed and actually you are participating in a very old pagan practice.

a reply to: Kocag

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I nor many others will stop celebrating at this time. This is why they want to take our firearms. They want to do away with our freedom religion.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Let's see.

Fat white man
Smokes
Racially pure workforce
Abuses animals
Sneaks into your house while you sleep
Spells name with same letters as ....Santa/Satan....

Oh my god!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Yeshua was not born during this time. You are misinformed and actually you are participating in a very old pagan practice.

a reply to: Kocag

I don't always celebrate my birthday on the day of my birth either, but when we do celebrate it, it still has the same meaning.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not only that, but I've seen artist depictions (Cartoons) of him using a whip on those reindeer.

If that doesnt scream white Colonial slaver, I dont know what does.

Also... has anyone noticed what colour those reindeer are?

Think about that.

( yes this is sarcasm )

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
You seem to be mistaken. Christmas is not about santa. It's about celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. There's a reason that Christ is the first part of that word. Christmas will not go away. Nor will the others you would like to see go with it.

You seem to be mistaken. The time around the 21 Dec is Yuletide, an old Pagan holiday celebrating the winter solstice. However, whoever invented religion, literally stole it and made up that jesus was born then, so that the pagans couldn't really celebrate their holiday any longer. I mean what a coincidence to be born just then.
They also nicked Easter, which was a pagan holiday celebrated on the Sunday after the first full moon after the March Equinox. But coincidentally jesus resurrected exactly at the same time... That boy has timing.

It's not that there would ever be a cabal that would lie and change [old] texts, making up stuff and inventing an invisible threat [hell] if you don't obey, whilst pretending it's all for your own good.
Has never happened before and isn't happening right now...Preposterous.🙄

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Go ahead, cancel it for all I care!

Just make sure to cancel the federal holiday that goes along with it!!

Fine by me!

The one I especially like for the canceling idea is Thanksgiving!! This would cancel Black Friday too! YAY!!

DOH!!

Go right on ahead with your cancelling selves! Cancel 'em all!!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Christmas is a ridiculous consumer holiday and I'm 100% in favor of cancelling it. I'ma keep my 2 weeks paid holidays though.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

LOL
I was going to post about all that and that I wouldn't care, as I will be celebrating on the 21st anyway, and the 18th for my grandsons.

Santa is a bit creepy anyway.
Didn't some scholars determine that Jesus was born in like, June anyway?
edit on 3-12-2021 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Wait ... so let me get this straight. If someone else or some other group uses a day to celebrate some other purpose than you might wish to, it suddenly means you can no longer use that day? Wow ... how do all the people born on a day manage to celebrate their personal birthdays?! I mean ... it's pretty rude of me to declare Jan. 31 to be *my* birthday and prevent every other person in the world born on that day from ever having a birthday ...

Likewise you pagans ought to just celebrate on the day you celebrate and celebrate how you celebrate. No one cares anymore unless you want to carry out blood sacrifice or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What next? Cancel Snow?
To much white everywhere.

Sick of these Cancer Cts

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
FDC beat me to it. I'm very surprised BLM did not kick off over Black Friday.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Glad to see the annual War on Christmas, AKA Mary Fest, has started.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Christmas won't be canceled because it is a consumer culture phenomenon. It pays for those bonuses that the upper management spends on vacation in Miami (or in Europe depending how close their desk is to the executive meeting offices) while laying off employees who have to sacrifice their retirement savings to put gifts under the tree and Christmas dinner on the table.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Christmas helps beat warehouse/stockroom related taxes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join