It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to face facts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I originally found this forum through a group that was setting up a self sufficient community out in the wilds. Professionals and experts who wanted to escape from all ... all of this ... and to just get away and live how they wanted to live without having to worry about all of the politics and the division.

The people that are serious about this, are not online.

You described the situation extremely well.

The majority of the folk that recognize where we are, and where we are going, know that the majority of what is posted on the internet is entertainment, theater, distraction, and manipulative lies.

There will be only a few people who will be ready when the great reset goes into full swing.

There will be no civil war. The people of the world have spoken. They have and will comply. They may grumble, make up fanciful stories, and a thousand and one excuses about how their situation was different, making it impossible for them to fight back.

The ones that choose liberty over safety know very well that their numbers are few. Their battle will be for endurance and survival.

They know they will be shunned, attacked, imprisoned, maybe even killed. If you are looking for people who are noncompliant and willing to fight to preserve their personal freedoms, you would do better to either develop your own group, or find an existing group in your own community.

What you are looking for, you will not find online.

edit on 5-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
South Africa just announced, no vaccine, no grocery store, as has one province in India.

Germany just announced lockdown of the unvaccinated, as has Austria.

Covid has a roughly 0.3% death rate. ANYONE, vaxxed or not, can transmit Covid. In fact on the CDC's own site, was a study showing that it's likely vaxxed have a HIGHER viral load in their mouths and noses.

If people can't see that something very wrong is happening, I ask you to reconsider your astonishment, your dismissal of what's in front of your eyes, your inability to fathom that something terrible is happening.

Because if you don't, it won't matter if you're vaxxed or not, you'll be a prisoner too.

Sad part is it will be hard because those that took the jab already have this sense of superiority and feel they don't need to fight any fight, they already gave in. Now we are the enemy because we decided not to take the jab. I have only come across maybe 5 people that regretted taking the jab, the rest of the people i know are actually excited and waiting for the next one.
edit on 5-12-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Covid has a roughly 0.3% death rate

Covid has a 1.6% death rate, and a considerably higher rate of long term sickness such as reduced lung function and heart disease.

My sources are in my signature.

No, covid does NOT have a 1.6% death rate. It varies across ages. 75 and above WITH comorbidities, it's about 3%. The lower your age is, the more that goes down until you get to 30 and under where the death rate is so small it's literally more dangerous to get the flu. This FACT is reflected in the number of child deaths of covid compared to deaths from flu in different years, in almost every country.

But even if it were a 3% death rate. So what? None of my views would change anyway. 97% chance of surviving = pretty damn good! It's not Ebola for God's sake.

1.6% across the population. My sources are in my signature.

You'll laugh, but in no way shape or form do I trust government sources for ANY information anymore. And as I said: 1.6% - big deal!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Thenail

I can cite multiple peer review papers, and the only response that I get is that everybody involve must be faking it. How do you fight that kind of intrenched attitude?

How do you convince somebody who thinks that you're being paid to post?

The thing is: I can cite multiple peer reviewed papers too proving the other side of this, but no one will listen. The difference is that mine are from usually independent researchers, not researchers financially supported by pharma companies. I mean come on, there IS a difference there, and this is exactly why everyone says someone is being paid. Because the corruption is so incredibly rampant. I can't believe people cite Phizer studies to prove the vaccine is safe. That's hilarious.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Thenail

I can cite multiple peer review papers, and the only response that I get is that everybody involve must be faking it. How do you fight that kind of intrenched attitude?

How do you convince somebody who thinks that you're being paid to post?

The thing is: I can cite multiple peer reviewed papers too proving the other side of this, but no one will listen. The difference is that mine are from usually independent researchers, not researchers financially supported by pharma companies. I mean come on, there IS a difference there, and this is exactly why everyone says someone is being paid. Because the corruption is so incredibly rampant. I can't believe people cite Phizer studies to prove the vaccine is safe. That's hilarious.

You are right. There are equal amounts of credible, and conflicting information, on both sides of the aisle. That is because each of us are as much different as we are the same.

This virus was reported as a novel virus, with similar characteristics to some known viruses. Unfortunately, up until now, they had been unsuccessful in finding a way to fight or prevent, any of the similar viruses. So, almost anything they throw at it, is guess work. Supposedly, the virus has not been around long enough for them to know how it will affect us long term.

The production of a vaccine was expedited to quell the generated fear of the unknown, and the generated fear of what was being touted as an avoidable death. The time involved in determining the long term effectiveness of the vaccine, is very short. Shorter than the amount of time we have had to know the evolution of the virus. So, we are working with nothing more than a hope, a prayer, and one big guess on how well the vaccines will work now and down the road.

They are still running to catch up with virus, and will always be two steps behind in a cure.

There is no true right our wrong here. Some people want to believe that man can beat COVID. A few others have chosen to refuse the vaccine, and are willing to take their chances with nature.

Either way, it is a game of wait and see. Nature works slowly. Man prefers to work quickly, and is more likely to miss a few steps in the process. Man is only able to focus on one thing at a time. Nature takes a more inclusive approach. Nature incorporates entire ecosystems around a single organism. In comparison, man just applies band-aids.

edit on 5-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join