It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Booster Bonanza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love how empowering these comments are.

Power to the people!!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Are the 14 days up yet? If yes, then someone should tell the government.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
*crashes in late & breathless as always, also scarf catches in the door*

Remember when we talked about intuition and illusions? External and internal ones? Lot's of people getting there right now. Partial resolving these. As the rights and freedoms erode away, the illusions begin to collapse. Bigger and smaller ones.

Last year it was about Christmas, Easter... now with the infinite iterating boost bonanza it's dawning on people that it's about the rest of their life.

If this news doesn't boost your mood, I'm sure Biden has a plan for that.

This is art!

edit on 13.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: scarf, not wig lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: zosimov

If the majority of the people go along with this, then they have spoken. No words will mean anything, their actions alone will determine the choice of their future.

As my actions will determine mine. I have no plans to be a martyr. I do plan to stay committed to what I believe is right, and will die or be killed, before I will comply to the will of a government that no longer exists. We have become victims of a wicked establishment that has no regard for the people.

If we succumb to tyranny, fear, lies and deceit, we can no longer blame others. We can no longer blame ignorance. For good, for bad, once we give up that choice the die is cast. All for less than a bowl of soup.

The majority of people went along with slavery for a long time.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ive thought from the beginning that we should have handled it more like China did , but people didn't want their freedoms infringed. 800,000 later here we are. Price of liberty I suppose.The conspiracies abound of course. I would have rather seen a national directive with full military rollout. Not martial law, just a reaction with extreme prejudice to a grave threat. Chinas reaction I took as a warning. But I guess we had to show the world how much cooler we are than the vile CCP, I think a more decisive reaction would have caused the vaccines and boosters to be cheaper.a reply to: zosimov

edit on 13-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: bekuz

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

This has been in the pipeline for years, I think they wanted to do it during the swine flue but for some reason called it off. Just remember that if you do have to lock and load don't do it on your doorstep. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The fact that they would even insinuate that getting a vaccine is Patriotic is insulting to say the least.Patriotic duty includes the willingness to die for ones country. And these yo yo's are going to tell the American people that getting a vaccine is patriotic…without compensating them?Nobody would get all the shots they give people in the military without getting paid.Unless they're psychotic. Thats BS. And without showing the full support of the military behind an extreme effort to stop this threat. People should get paid to get the shot and a small insurance package and maybe some other benefits. Instead of a helpless press secretary and goofball Faucci doing back and forth routines.. And the petty interstate squabble squabble. Screw that. Not only that..theyre actually doing the opposite and penalizing people who don't get the shot by threatening their work! 800,000 mind you..even if half of those were with covid, not of covid it would be enough for a much stronger response from our government than we have seen..I am let down.And furthermore anyone who gets the shot and wears the masks etc deserves a GD medal. They told the American people to be Patriots. And they have been.Far more than anything that Rittenhouse did. Now where's the thank You? Yes the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of Patriots..Id say at least a third of the dead fit that category. To me its all of them, but for you that deal in human lives there you have it. ps…My daughter was forced to get the shot for work,(which took a few moments of sinking stomach to get over) and my lifelong friends mother in perfect health died a couple weeks after getting the vaccine. My friend has no doubt it was the shot. Im not convinced. I knew his mom and had worked for his gramma.she was probably about 60..but no medical problems except rosatia, and it wasn't bad..I still consider her a patriot wether it was the shot or not just because we are talking about it here. And my daughter I consider a Patriot for sacrificing her choice, even though she knew about Bens mom and what he thinks..she walked through fear. And so did I and so did her mom, and the kids for all the quarantines and the overall half butt response...a reply to: zosimov

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: who knows

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Ive thought from the beginning that we should have handled it more like China did , but people didn't want their freedoms infringed. 800,000 later here we are. Price of liberty I suppose.The conspiracies abound of course. I would have rather seen a national directive with full military rollout. Not martial law, just a reaction with extreme prejudice to a grave threat. Chinas reaction I took as a warning. But I guess we had to show the world how much cooler we are than the vile CCP, I think a more decisive reaction would have caused the vaccines and boosters to be cheaper.a reply to: zosimov

Anyone that believes 800,000 died from covid is an idiot. The cdc that only 4% of that number died of covid alone. That’s 32,000. Hell the test couldn’t even distinguish covid from the flu.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

To be fair, didn't cdc say 6%?

~ laughing uncontrollably! ~

CDC held up their end of the scam until after joe was sworn in.

That's all the democrat party asked for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join