It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Booster Bonanza

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The White House released new plans today to ramp up the vaccine Juggernaut.

Included is boosters for all- 6 months after Pfiz and Moderna, 3 months after J&J you will need a new spike injection. That makes 3 injections of the experimental cocktail in the span of 7-8 months.
Of course, we have to get the kids in on the action. Biden plans to put the pressure on schools, medical professionals, and parents to risk the adverse effects of the jab for an illness that hardly affects them.

The Administration will issue a new “Safe School Checklist” to give schools a clear game plan for how to get as many of their staff and students vaccinated as possible: The best way to avoid outbreaks in schools is to stop transmission before it happens – and the best tool we have to stop transmission and keep schools open is vaccinating everyone who is eligible

Next, the babies' turns to sacrifice for the greater good (Moloch is hungry, after all)

The President will announce that, as he did for a vaccine for kids ages 5-11, he supports the independent scientific review of a vaccine for those individuals under the age of 5 and will provide the FDA with any needed resources to do this safely and as quickly as possible once data is submitted to the agency.

Biden plans to vaccinate the globe!

Today, the President will reaffirm his commitment to help vaccinate the globe, and call on other countries to do the same to combat this pandemic globally and help prevent the development of new variants.

And if you assume that you can just comply now and that eventually you will be let off the vaccine drip feed, think again! Biden also unveiled plans today to continue funding new vaccine production for the coming years; you will never go back to your natural immunity.

We are ramping up vaccine manufacturing, building a sustainable supply chain and increasing global capacity to make additional vaccines. We will continue our work to invest in companies that have experience manufacturing mRNA vaccines to help them expand capacity by an additional 1 billion doses per year, with production starting by the second half of 2022.

Finally, great news! The president is also considering ANOTHER vaccine, if necessary, designed to fight the OMRICON variant!

The President is committed to using every resource and tool available to the U.S. government to ensure that we can quickly get updated vaccines and boosters to the American people in the unlikely event they are needed to battle the Omicron variant. The Administration is working closely with executives at Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson to develop contingency plans for other vaccinations or boosters if needed. The President will also use every resource available to help support the FDA and CDC to quickly review new vaccines, if needed, while ensuring that the rigorous safety review process is upheld. The President is also committed to doing the same for any COVID-19 treatment that may be needed for this variant.

www.whitehouse.gov... the-delta-and-omicron-variants-as-we-battle-covid-19-this-winter/

Included are plans for international travel (unless you're planning to hop the border)

Stronger Public Health Protocols for Safe International Travel: Last month, the Administration implemented stronger international travel protocols, including requirements for foreign travelers to be fully vaccinated. The very day the WHO identified the new Omicron variant, the Biden Administration took immediate steps to restrict travel from the countries in the region where it was confirmed to be spreading quickly. The President will announce additional steps to strengthen the safety of international travel as we face this new threat – just as we have faced those that have come before it.

If this news doesn't boost your mood, I'm sure Biden has a plan for that.

edit on 2-12-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Im totally not going to read this..carefully, But its the best title of any thread on here..ever. Lurker since 07. Maybe a little longer. Ok. After a cursory glance the part about this thing being a Juggernaut is real deal Holyfield stuff. Remember the old scam? If I could just get a penny from every person on earth I would be set...Well, they've actually done it, impressive really, Ive been trying to figure it out for a long time..Kudos to 'them'

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I thought the title had a nice ring to it; thanks

Great comment. Add to the fact that Gates and Soros have invested in pcr testing and we can see we are all just shiny new products to be profited on according to certain people. Human resources indeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

We just need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons... anyone got any?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

As angry as I am, I'm a peaceful person.

I plan to resist to the point of imprisonment, if need be though. I thought about it last night and as a mom of a small kid that idea terrifies me; still I will not comply.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If the majority of the people go along with this, then they have spoken. No words will mean anything, their actions alone will determine the choice of their future.

As my actions will determine mine. I have no plans to be a martyr. I do plan to stay committed to what I believe is right, and will die or be killed, before I will comply to the will of a government that no longer exists. We have become victims of a wicked establishment that has no regard for the people.

If we succumb to tyranny, fear, lies and deceit, we can no longer blame others. We can no longer blame ignorance. For good, for bad, once we give up that choice the die is cast. All for less than a bowl of soup.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I absolutely agree. I wouldn't even want to live in the kind of world these people are proposing.

I plan to resist, no matter what.
(good to know I am not alone)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You guys go ahead and have fun. Like the rest of Biden’s programs, I’m not going to participate in this one either. Biden is like a little dog barking around your feet. Don’t kick at him, just ignore him and he will go away.

We will kick him in the next election cycle. With out a majority in Congress he will be without power.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

As angry as I am, I'm a peaceful person.

I plan to resist to the point of imprisonment, if need be though. I thought about it last night and as a mom of a small kid that idea terrifies me; still I will not comply.

The boogeyman is working on a tool to enforce vaccine mandates and force their Orwellian rules onto those who do not comply.

Orwellian Rules’: 80 House Republicans Help Pass Bill to Fund Federal Vaccination Database

if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database.

Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL), who was one of the 130 Republicans to vote “no,” told Breitbart News exclusively on Wednesday that the legislation would enable the federal government to “track” unvaccinated Americans who “will be targeted and forced to comply with Biden’s crazy ‘global vaccination’ vision.

If they start forcing their poison on us... the best thing to do is to lock and load.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Boris Bunter in the UK has just signed a contract for another 114 million doses to add to the 340 million doses we has already payed for.
All for a population of 70 million.
Boosters,boosters,boosters.
If you're under 50 you will already be on your third dose in 7 months,if you've survived that is.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interestingly the soo call Moron variant carrier and first to be supposedly found in Californication, was a traveler that was full jabbed.

Doesn't this stupid administration does not get it? the jabs do not work, people are being dupped, you still going to get sick and life will go on with you or without you.

But the push for useless jabs is in full gear Why?

Because is not about the darn virus that is why

How does people like that, no change on the crap beside no lockdowns, maybe perhaps in communist and dictatorships in democrat run hell holes

Still you need your mask, still you are mandated and still the crap goes on, wake up America is not about the virus at all.

Oh, to add more injury to the dupped, you still need to get tested jabbed or not now, before and after leaving the country.

Life in the new world run by technocraps and big pharma.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You are not alone, I will never get that crap that this mother feckers wants to ram up people's butt, is an agenda alright and I am the one to decide what comes in and out of my body.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I’m getting ready to have to make a hard decision and likely have some very difficult conversations with my
Boss and co-workers as well as in-laws and my own immediate family. I got JnJ back in July and felt like I had bad arthritis for about 2 frickin weeks. I’ve done a lot of homework and don’t trust the boosters and have said since day 1 is rather take my chances with covid (but got jnj because I needed to prove it for in-person work events and family pressure).

Life is frickin hard, and relationships will be scorched over this I’m sure. PS Let’s Go Brandon, right?
edit on 2-12-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Bottom line, only the government can save you.

That's what they are trying to sell.

It's like climate change. Only by raising taxes will climate change be solved.

And only by obeying government can covid be cured.

They (the government(s) ) have taken a novel respiratory virus and have weaponized it to restrict freedoms. Just look at Europe, Canada and Australia.

The only reason that the US has yet to fall into total Covid-tyranny is because of the Constitution. But they are trying.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.

Joey can have all mine.

C’mon man!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I absolutely agree. I wouldn't even want to live in the kind of world these people are proposing.

I plan to resist, no matter what.
(good to know I am not alone)

You are definitely not alone. I spoke with some at a community group event, a couple of weeks ago, and they are all committed and determined not to comply. Many had received the vaccine before the lights came on, but they refuse to support compulsory vaccine mandates.

We also know that we stand out like a sore thumb bathed in neon paint. We know it won't be easy, and that we may be targeted, but like you, most prefer death, over living life under the banner of tyranny.

I think that is why they want to eliminate or control the elderly. We know what we will be losing. The younger generations equate freedom with being provided for. Swap Mommy and Daddy, with a promise of free money, and an easy life being handed to you, from an establishment that has spent years brainwashing and isolating them, and the future generation will be helpless. Because they will have no idea what they have lost.

edit on 2-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
At this point. I will take COVID. It's kinder than government, and if I get lucky, I might not survive it. Of course, I could win the lottery too.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

That's nice.

Biden can still # off, and go play with the dookies in the litter box like the speshul kid he is at heart.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"Quick, quick" said the king.

"Before they realise they've been duped" said the king.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To tell you the true, Ketsuko, when my mother passed away in October, the night she did, I had the most incredible experience and this is what my mother told me, yes she was already dead, she smile and said, do not be afraid, everything is good. I felt her hug, it did scare me a bit, but this is real and true. My brother had the same experience of warm hugging and soo my sister in law and my daughter. We were all touched that night.

After that she is been sending me messages, again and again, when I feel sad, just no to be afraid and that she is now my guardian.

We are humans and we have this thing in our brain that makes us afraid of dead, but now more and more I am losing the fear and I know dying is just a stepping stone on our journey.

I am not afraid of getting covid either, if I live I live if I die, oh well life, will go on without me. But I do not want to live my days in fear because or the greed, agendas and crap of other humans in this earth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join