It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Booster Bonanza

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

CEO Pfizer said we shouldn't be afraid of his beloved safe and effective. It appears vaccinated will have to get it yearly booster shots.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yearly? That sounds a little optimistic to me.

Six monthly sounds more realistic. Eventually it will probably be quarterly and beyond that, I shudder to imagine.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That is the irony, interesting to point out that the old rhetoric of is the unvaxed fault is now thrown out of the window, have you noticed how all this crap have change? but rather of massive outrage on the obvious deceptions by the government, CDC and big pharma is nothing going on.

Now the vaxed is the one getting infected supposedly and transmitting the variants, but still do you hear anything about this? the science is not talking because the science is corrupted to the bone and been pay by big interest.

Puppy killer fauci was asked why if we got such a transmissible variant the illegals crossing the border by the thousands are not tested or put on quarantine.

He did not answer the question, the deception is bigger than people think, the media is not helping people realize how bad it is, yes is incredible bad, horrifying what has been done to people but this monster do not care.

Like I say this whole agenda have nothing to do with the virus.

edit on 2-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

To tell you the true, Ketsuko, when my mother passed away in October, the night she did, I had the most incredible experience and this is what my mother told me, yes she was already dead, she smile and said, do not be afraid, everything is good.

It may just be coincidence, but I often think that there may be a good reason that "Fear Not", is in the Bible 365 times.

I have things that I have not conquered my fear of yet. Being afraid of man is not one of them. I am still working on being afraid for man.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I always feel that is our human brain the one that creates the fears we develop later, after all very young children are fearless until they are told they should be.

Is a conditioning also, many people that have dead experiences and comeback, stop their fear of dead.

edit on 2-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ah, great title!

Bidens Booster Bonanza!

I reject the bioweapon overlord's proposal.
Say no to Covid tyranny!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Puppy killer fauci was asked why if we got such a transmissible variant the illegals crossing the border by the thousands are not tested or put on quarantine. He did not answer the question

I saw that exchange he deflected it just like the press sec if Migrants at the southern borders are getting exempted from Covid vaxs so are the European ones.

Makes you really question what is the real agenda here?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My thoughts on his speech today...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Didn't the supreme court stop all 'vaccine' mandates as they were deemed unconstitutional ?
So why is this allowed to happen then ?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Cheer up, if they separate you, perhaps they will later give you half a million bucks. Wait… too soon?

Please keep yourself and your wee one safe.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Do you believe they intend to yield power?

Do you not see universal mail-in ballots our near future?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is amazing how free you can be once you have no fears. Governments have been using fear to control people for so long now. As for this so called fake vaccine ill never take it. I would rather die then take their forced poison. Dementia Joe the commander and cheat can # off along with his entire party.
Let’s Go Brandon!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RebelBerserker1

Isn't it amazing how liberating a line in the sand can be?

We out here!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Over 90% of an incoming flight to Amsterdam tested positive
for the COVID.

Dutch health authorities on Thursday (Dec 2) said most of the 62 people who tested positive for Covid-19 after arriving on two flights from South Africa last week had been vaccinated

www.straitstimes.com...

The vaccine is not working.
The boosters won't work either.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Breaking..

BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Over 90% of an incoming flight to Amsterdam tested positive
for the COVID.

Dutch health authorities on Thursday (Dec 2) said most of the 62 people who tested positive for Covid-19 after arriving on two flights from South Africa last week had been vaccinated

www.straitstimes.com...
The vaccine is not working.
The boosters won't work either.

This is so obvious. So when do we start looking at what is truly at the root of this global stance.

The lies they have been telling hold no water. The more they tell it, the more moronic it sounds.

When do we stop going along to get along, and start demanding either the truth be told, or we just say "no"! Hell! No!

They have no more power than what we give them. We can take back control through our power of spending. A revolution is called for. A rebellion that requires no violence, no bloodshed.

If a small group of people could shut down the stock market by target purchasing of stock, image what we would be able to accomplish as a united front, by targeting businesses with non-purchasing.

We are going to have to choose. we will either suffer by choice, or we will suffer by command.

edit on 2-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If they care so much about everyone, why don't they just put in the water, air and or the food chain. I'm sure they've done it before. They never cared about having anyone's consent before.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He can take the darn nazi passport and shove it up his nasty china butt, for what I care, to tell people that already have two jabs that nothing have changed and they still require testing and mask to live life plus a booster and more to come is going to be quite something to watch.

Or maybe, just maybe the first two jabs are turning most Americans brains into mulch.

Yes I been sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

what we would be able to accomplish as a united front, by targeting businesses with non-purchasing.

I have started with this, as many others I know.

I will also not support any corporations that enforce the
unconstitutional enforcement of "vax" to keep a job.

Aside from voting, which I will continue to do.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Plant the seed guys, everywhere you got just tell everybody, that this jabs are not about the virus, that is an experiment on humanity and they want to keep experimenting for life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join