It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Company will pay you 200K to make a Robot Like YOU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2021 by TheReaversChain because: Eh-

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They should pick either Rowan Atkinson or Brent Spiner.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Can any Tom, Dick Or Harry apply?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Sounds like a fun (and profitable) opportunity. But the thing about designing an NPC in your image is they have to know literally everything about you to mimic your psychology and tone for realistic dialogue. It can't think like the real you so it's obviously just a software facsimile wearing your face.

Oh what you touched on my good member. You may not even realize
what you described indirectly as being needed is a soul. I believe that
just might be what's happening with all this metaverse and hybrids
and robotics and AI not so much 5G as 6G.

Revelation 13:15, KJV: "And he had POWER to give life unto the IMAGE of the beast, that the IMAGE of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

It's all going to make sense very soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think this belongs here " The Wicked Witch then made the axe slip and cut off my head, and at first I thought that was the end of me. But the tinsmith happened to come along, and he made me a new head out of tin."

Excerpt from the Wizard of OZ.
Chapter 5 The rescue of the Tin man.

Do you see?
edit on 2-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra words

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: TzarChasm

Sounds like a fun (and profitable) opportunity. But the thing about designing an NPC in your image is they have to know literally everything about you to mimic your psychology and tone for realistic dialogue. It can't think like the real you so it's obviously just a software facsimile wearing your face.

Oh what you touched on my good member. You may not even realize
what you described indirectly as being needed is a soul. I believe that
just might be what's happening with all this metaverse and hybrids
and robotics and AI not so much 5G as 6G.

Revelation 13:15, KJV: "And he had POWER to give life unto the IMAGE of the beast, that the IMAGE of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

It's all going to make sense very soon.

I was thinking of a literal brain with memories and relationships and reflexes, as opposed to hardware specifically programmed for a list of tasks that define its entire personality.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I'm not sure if this is what you meant, but your comment made me think about the possibility that someone could literally 'Go F Themself.'

That is so sick, and so funny!

I would want mine to give me a back rub!

You do realize you can have a sex doll made to look like ANYONE you want if you get their permission to use their likeness right? I want to get one made,not to fool around with,but to immortalize my best friend,because they are more durable than wax and poseable.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is said one word two letters long lasts a thousand years... silence is only golden when that word comes back to you in full to know how long a thousand year span is.

Takes a fraction of second to say when the person grasped it however it in their heart is the almost a thousand years. Before that moment silence was never so golden as short lived as it was. Held for so long? To only hear it again from a mocking bird after it came back through one's very being? Is only an insult.

Oh I could say it or another Bidja but it wouldn't be the same light as it was then before the poison arrow struck.

If this sounds Cookoo? So be it.

A mocking bird is a mocking bird like a mirror is a mirror neither of them know the words; so how could a robot be anything other than a robot? Something going through the motions with no real truth other than desire in it? Be-rift of desire for a world full of people like that? Dispassion or as the theosophist say? Do as thou wilt since that's all you've been doing in my ignorance all that time anyhow.

Here's whats odd Esse Quam Videri it's a State motto and virtually no one in it lives by that creed even though they are supposed to.

It's nice to see you value one's special uniqueness. How could such a thing ever really be taken away though? Sort of paradoxical giving others of oneself sometimes it's easy to get lost caught up in the story line and drama... and that's the only real danger. So a robot will be made to believe it is "me" there are a lot of people that try to make others believe they are them. How so?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join