It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aboriginal Australians Call on World to Protect them against “Bioweapons”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Aboriginal Australians have issued two calls to the world for assistance in protecting them against what they have called “bioweapons.” In two separate videos uploaded 24 November, Tribal Elders condemned Minister of the Northern Territory of Australia, Michael ‘FannieBoy’ Gunner for forced displacements, disappearances, food deprivation, coercion, and of turning them into “guinea pigs,” again.
She claims that people across the river are “gone,” that the military has “removed everybody.” She addresses the Minister directly: Michael Gunner, you coward, where are you? Come here, Mate, you lying, deceiving dog, you money slut!,,,How dare you…deviant. She screams that The world needs to know what’s happening, what these people are doing in our

Aboriginal Australians Call on World to Protect them against “Bioweapons”

If people aren't seeing what's happening right in front of them, I honestly have nothing left to say. Australia isn't looking good right now. People are suffering.

When will the push back happen? When people have had enough which, God speed, will be soon, then it will end. There's a Video to go with the link.

"This is a dry run for the rest of the country & for the rest of the world.”

edit on 29-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wish them alot of luck.

Makes me wonder, who is going to go Vaxx up the people on Sentinel Island? Anyone check on them?

Any word on the isolated tribes(that have steel machetes in the pics) in the Amazon?

link   
The rest of the world is in the same predicament, who do they believe will save them ?

+1 more 
link   
The Australian government the police and military are so deeply lost.

These are not the people I served with in Afghanistan. Or maybe they are.

I don't know anything anymore.

edit on 11 29 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The Australian government the police and military are so deeply lost.

These are not the people I served with in Afghanistan. Or maybe they are.

I don't know anything anymore.

Right? I feel ya..

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
History repeating itself...
Maybe the aborigines population grew too big for the Globalists.

They can't have indigenous people running around free like that.

edit on 51115130pm302021Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:51:55 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Its not a dry run for the world.....the world realizes that Australia is now a Chinese territory. This is a warning for us.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A report of the scenario she is describing.
News.com.AU

Apparently, even though there are no new reported cases of
COVID in the town, "authorities" have detected fragments
in the wastewater.

This looks to be a test of how far they can get, starting
with a remote town of near defenseless people.

Appointed NGO's are attempting to change the narrative
away from "forced vaccines" to "privilege for the vaccinated"
it seems. These NGO's are linked to Bill Gates, GAVI, COVAX.

The Biden Administration has joined with COVAX, so
as soon as I type this someone will decry trolls on the
internet should mind their own business.

But this begs the question! Why did they choose
this small corner of the world to start forcing people
into camps? There are surely more cases in other towns,
places that pose a greater "threat" to the spread of covid.

I think it might have something to do with forced testing,
so they can obtain DNA from these ancient populations...
anyone else care to weigh in?

edit on 29-11-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships,

The indigenous people will always have an undisputed legal input on the land where the resources are. If you get rid of them it takes care of that pesky concern. The problem is that once you cross that line you are morally wrong, and can't complain when you get yours.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Likely plays into it. A shame that Bill Gates, GAVI,
COVAX and related NGO's can't seem to find a way
to help these people, even though he teamed
up with Jeffrey Epstein to gain even more access
to "philanthropic funds". Ahem...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
no one is coming to save you

there is no voting your way out of this

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You may have put your finger on a good point there.

The Vaxx™, lockdowns, passports, etc... are a part of the control system, but they are also a massive distraction, as we squabble with each-other about it.

What they are doing while this goes-on, is putting into motion the machinery of global governance of EVERYTHING.

The native tribes, Aboriginies, First-Nations Peoples of the world is a big problem with the plan.
They remember how they got Royally™ screwed-over with all of the previous treaties sold to them with lies, and they won't have any more of it.

The WEF™ // GPPP™ claim the right to manage all of the sovereign lands, and control them as they will.
The excuse is good-stewardship, but the reality is seen in how their partners exploit mining sites and local populations, polluting like pigs, and using child-labour.

Whitney Webb explains some of the details around the funding aspect of it here, from an interview on The Corbett-Report.

From NAC™s to GFANZ™, Webb and Corbett break down the latest attempt to monopolize the world's natural resources and how this financial scam represents the next step along the path to the Great Reset™, Agenda 2030™ and the 4th Industrial Revolution™.

Iain Davis explains the GPPP here, on his website In-This-Together, with his in-depth dig into the takeover of the Global-Commons.

We should all be discussing this stuff, instead of the useless Covid™ crapfest, IMHO...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

When will the push back happen? When people have had enough which, God speed, will be soon, then it will end.

There is a push back beginning to happen, we have had enough of these psychopaths and their insane dictates, it's just being covered up by the media.

The other day in Melbourne, and across the country there was massive protests, reported by the media as thousands of people, and by anti vax politician and business man Clive Palmer as 500000, the truth was likely somewhere in between, making it the largest protest ever in Australia.

The msm slipped up in this photo caption and actually came close to the truth for once.

A crowd of more than 100,000 protesters marched around the city of Melbourne today

www.theage.com.au...

If they keep up with this NWO agenda, and like rabid dogs they don't seem to be able to stop, they are all going to get hung.

Disturbing protest scenes of replica Daniel Andrews on makeshift gallows

edit on 29-11-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What you need is some sort of organization.

Its tough to act out alone.. its basically committing sepuku.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Yeah everyone is trying to cope with the same problem.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

They actually called it a protest and not a super spreader event? 🤨

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Here is the immediate question, is anyone going to
be able to keep track of the people in the camps
to insure they are returned to freedom?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for this information PillarOfFire, even though it is has realized my worst fears about this one.

I posted a thread on this the day it was reported . . .

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases To Quarantine Camps

In that thread, I began to give consideration to a number of ideas to have some hope that the aboriginals weren't being taken against their will. Based on your thread, I've now lost hope and must go back to the more heinous theories about what is happening, theories that are becoming more believable by the day. I too agree that this appears to be a test run for the global reset or whatever it is that is soon to come.
edit on 29-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I can't see people allowing it for much longer. The agitation I'm seeing around the world is near its peak. A Civil War is inevitable. Be it sticks and stones.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It needs to be done.
The crazy ones running things seem more organized than the people for decades. Strength in numbers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join