It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan closes its borders tonight new virus maybe not be what we think it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: ratcals

On November 29, 2021, the Government of Japan announced strengthened quarantine measures in response to the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19. Effective November 30, 2021 at 00:00, entry of new, non-resident foreign nationals (to include students on educational travel) will be suspended.

Travelers who are permitted to enter Japan will be required to quarantine at home, a private residence, or in a hotel for 14 days subject to approval by the Government of Japan. Prior plans to reduce the quarantine period to three or 10 days have been suspended.

Currently, travelers from the United States are not subject to enhanced quarantine measures which require new arrivals to quarantine in a Japanese government-designated location. Travelers coming from several southern African countries will now be required to quarantine for 10 days in a Government of Japan facility. Rules related to quarantine requirements may change often and with little notice. Travelers should monitor local news resources, as well as Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice, and Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare websites before traveling.

The total number of travelers authorized to enter Japan will decrease from 5,000 to 3,000 starting on December 1, 2021.

The U.S. Embassy strongly urges any U.S. citizens considering travel to Japan to carefully review the information available from the Government of Japan.

Thanks, I saw this yesterday. Again, the Japanese consulate has said I’m still good to go, but they did inform me the quarantine period had changed.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm only quickly glancing but really, I don't even know what the fear-mongering point is supposed to be, anymore.

Covid has been around for nearly 2 years now. So well, so what.

Honestly the world has gone nuts, imo, more than the actual invisible virus, could really ever do.

I think the supply chain problems are mainly because the pandemic made people step back from their lame jobs and realize, wow... On second thought, life is probably worth MORE than $7.00 or $8.00 an hour, for miserable hours wasted for that chump change.

I think THAT's what the supply chain problems are really about.

For example, if the hourly offer was $100 an hour, then duh, we wouldn't see such problems. The real problem is that $8.00 an hour is garbage. I mean, in an hour of personal time, someone can do a lot with an hour, and why is it worth $8.00 to be miserable for an hour.

I'm just sayin'.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join