It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is not about health. It is about power and control for the elites.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm sure China will be forthcoming with this information presently.

But something tells me the party line will be "It's a BIG COINCIDENCE!"

In the meantime, the more infantile types will wait to see what the totalitarians tell them to do--makes a pandemic seem controllable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, the nation/race based blame excuse - that really helps the current situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And a fool is a fool

Yes, but one does not have to advertise.

edit on 29/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ah the old race card. That deflection from the source of the outbreak certainly won't help the situation. But go on blaming your fellow citizen for something that Communist China is responsible for.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ah the old race card. That deflection from the source of the outbreak certainly won't help the situation. But go on blaming your fellow citizen for something that Communist China is responsible for.

Did you know the source for the 1918 'Spanish' Flu, which killed 25-50 million people, was actually Haskell County, Kansas, USA.

What a filthy, disease ridden lot, eh.

And look at the current numbers. One country has been at the top of the lists of total numbers of infected and total number of deaths for over a year. It's like they never learn.

Isn't it strange how the one country where the total numbers of infected, and the total numbers of deaths, is highest, is the same country where all this opposition to reasonable precautions is the loudest and most numerous? And, it keeps happening...?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And look at the current numbers. One country has been at the top of the lists of numbers of infected and number of deaths for over a year. It's like they never learn.

Peru, what do you have against Peruvians
Corona Virus Deaths Worldwide Per Million

edit on 29-11-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No one is blaming the residents of Wuhan, just like no one blamed the residents of Kansas as implied by your (MSM supplied) tired old line.

The Wuhan lab which was working on bat corona viruses and humanized mice however, and Fauci and crew who funded them, are to blame. Not to mention the subsequent coverup by the Chinese govt and the WHO. Let's also not forget that China allowed outgoing international travel but not any intranational flights anywhere. Just to let it spread awhile. Fauci also gave vacillating advice regarding masks while being pictured in a very public place (sporting event) wearing his mask on his chin. If masks are such lifesavers as he claims, he's also to blame for early spread.
edit on 29-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

And look at the current numbers. One country has been at the top of the lists of numbers of infected and number of deaths for over a year. It's like they never learn.

Peru, what do you have against Peruvians
Corona Virus Deaths Worldwide Per Million

No, in total absolute numbers, not as a ratio of something else.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No one is blaming the residents of Wuhan

Really? What about all the online vindictiveness against the 'bat soup woman' (which we all now know was absolute BS), and the nasty stuff that everyone said about the "wet market" (which is just a seafood market), and all those who wanted a military response against China for allegedly "deliberately" sending people to spread the disease (like Peter Navarro, assistant to the POTUS at the time, said that on MSNBC)?

just like no one blamed the residents of Kansas as implied by your (MSM supplied) tired old line.

But they did. The residents of that county almost exclusively farmed pigs, in fairly unsanitary conditions. Several epidemiologists made specific mention of this as a strong potential contributory factor to the epidemic spread.

It was the academic community, initially, Dr. Edwin Oakes Jordan, editor of The Journal of Infectious Disease, who under the direction of the AMA spent years reviewing evidence from all over the world (the AMA published his work in 1927), and the historian John M. Barry, who confirmed the historicity of previous works identifying Camp Funston (now called Fort Riley), Kansas as the origin.

The Wuhan lab which was working on bat corona viruses and humanized mice

Can you explain, then, why neither bats nor mice can catch SARS-CoV-2? How can a virus which does not affect them, so they don't have it, come from them, or even from a lab which studies them?

And there is the fact that most virologists don't believe that it is even likely the virus came from the lab, either.

however, and Fauci and crew who funded them, are to blame. Not to mention the subsequent coverup by the Chinese govt and the WHO.

Check the actual timeline.

The virus was sequenced and published to the U.S. NCBI Genbank, on January 5, which was the first anyone knew it was a SARS-like coronavirus. But due to review backlog, no-one at NCBI raised any red flags.

The Chinese Professor who sequenced the virus later authorised the public release of the sequence on Jan 11 to an Australian Prof. who republished it , here, at virological.org, and it became world news (You can check the dates and times on that link).

Here's some additional proof of the timeline: Exclusive: The Chinese Scientist Who Sequenced the First COVID-19 Genome Speaks Out About the Controversies Surrounding His Work

So 6 days later, it became public knowledge, but there was no sign of a cover-up, because the details were released to international agencies, pretty much on day one.

Let's also not forget that China allowed outgoing international travel but not any intranational flights anywhere. Just to let it spread awhile.

And even now, nearly two years down the track, with the most total cases and most deaths of any country, the US is not stopping anyone from flying out?

Surely, if someone was blaming China for that, they wouldn't be doing exactly the same thing?

Fauci also gave vacillating advice regarding masks

Fauci has been far more consistent in what he said than the previous POTUS ever was, in regard to COVID-19.

while being pictured in a very public place (sporting event) wearing his mask on his chin. If masks are such lifesavers as he claims, he's also to blame for early spread.

And where is that "public" that he was supposed to be possibly infecting here?

You have so totally fallen for the propaganda. Nearly everything you posted is untrue.

edit on 30/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I remember you claiming to be a Christian. When did you forsake Christ and your brothers and sisters in Christ in order to shill for the godless Communist China regime?
www.state.gov...
www.ohchr.org...
www.forbes.com...
www.amnesty.org...
Seems like you'd rather forsake the evidence of Chinese culpability and negligence in order to blame fellow citizens and the big bad US. Once China let the cat out of the bag, it was too late.

It sounds to me that you tend to associate ill health with dirtiness; that's your problem, so don't confront me with it.
Where's the evidence that bats can't catch covid? How does your (faulty) timeline refute the fact that Fauci funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology in creating more infectious respiratory diseases? Why should a president have more consistent and better information than a so-called expert?
If there were no one else in the stadium at all with Fauci, what is he looking at? Why is his friend only 2 feet away from him when he told two home families not to gather? Shouldn't he be leading by example?

What I gather is Fauci was privileged enough to have his very own section to himself while urging everyone else to stay home to save lives. He must have used some concession stand manned by people. He must have shown his ticket to someone and passed through the same entrance as the other too-privileged-to-quarantine people. This was (according to Fauci himself) a dangerous risk to take, particularly at the beginning of the pandemic, before it became endemic.
edit on 30-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I remember you claiming to be a Christian. When did you forsake Christ and your brothers and sisters in Christ in order to shill for the godless Communist China regime?
www.state.gov...
www.ohchr.org...
www.forbes.com...
www.amnesty.org...
Seems like you'd rather forsake the evidence of Chinese culpability and negligence in order to blame fellow citizens and the big bad US. Once China let the cat out of the bag, it was too late.

I am a Christian. Born again, Pentecostal and Spirit filled.

As such, I also try and follow the Old Testament Commandments as best I can. The ones I will specifically direct your attention to are the 9th, about not bearing false witness, and the 3rd, about not taking God's name in vain.

These are the reasons why I am upset when people perpetuate falsehoods, and misrepresent these as being somehow 'Christian', and I feel the need to set things right.

Not that I am anti-capitalist, but Jesus teachings in the Gospels, and the idealized set-up of the early Church written about in the Book of The Acts of the Apostles, was far closer to communism than capitalism. Of course, Christian 'sharing and community' is also vastly different to the anti-faith dictates of communism.

And I'm not 'shill'ing for China at all. As I have mentioned, they are anti-faith, but they also serially and systematically violate human rights, and there is significant corruption, and very poor governance, under their system. That is not to say that other governments don't do the same wrong things.

Nor can I excuse the people of China from the excesses of their government. The communist take-over was a populist movement against the Chinese Imperial government. So they got, and sustain, what they implemented, which gives them some culpability in it.

Still, your appeal to some sort of bigoted ethnic vilification with pseudo-religious overtones falls short. We've actually gone off topic, because the Chinese communist government would obviously not socialize, or associate with, "the elites" referred to by the OP.

It sounds to me that you tend to associate ill health with dirtiness; that's your problem, so don't confront me with it.

It's not just my 'problem'.

Germ theory of disease
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where's the evidence that bats can't catch covid?

Cross-species recognition of SARS-CoV-2 to bat ACE2

In summary, bats can be induced to catch the SARS-CoV-2 virus in a lab, but they have low affinity to it due to having different ACE2 receptors to humans. It doesn't bind very well to their bat ACE2 and so it doesn't naturally enter their cells and replicate the virus to trigger spread of infectious levels of disease.

How does your (faulty) timeline

It isn't faulty. There are numerous evidences which are publicly available, and that I referenced.

refute the fact that Fauci funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology in creating more infectious respiratory diseases?

There is no hard evidence that GOF work was being done under the research funded by the CDC. The scientific papers produced, and lab notes, examined by several international teams now, do not show any sign of GOF research. If any was done, it was completely 'off book'.

And there is also the issue of the fact that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been observed in bats, nor does it infect them like it does with humans.

Why should a president have more consistent and better information than a so-called expert?

A President only has the same dumbed-down briefings at the level that TV popular science and news shows have. Definitely, there were a lot of fairly stupid things said by Presidents.

If there were no one else in the stadium at all with Fauci, what is he looking at? Why is his friend only 2 feet away from him when he told two home families not to gather? Shouldn't he be leading by example?

He did say he pulled down his mask to have a drink of water (which you can see in his lap, in the 'photos). He also said that just previously had a negative COVID-19 test, too.

Tell me, who would he have been infecting, in this situation, and how?

What I gather is Fauci was privileged enough to have his very own section to himself while urging everyone else to stay home to save lives. He must have used some concession stand manned by people. He must have shown his ticket to someone and passed through the same entrance as the other too-privileged-to-quarantine people. This was (according to Fauci himself) a dangerous risk to take, particularly at the beginning of the pandemic, before it became endemic.

Yup. All risky... and he was privileged. He apparently threw out the first ball at that game, too.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

As such, I also try and follow the Old Testament Commandments as best I can. The ones I will specifically direct your attention to are the 9th, about not bearing false witness, and the 3rd, about not taking God's name in vain.

These are the reasons why I am upset when people perpetuate falsehoods, and misrepresent these as being somehow 'Christian', and I feel the need to set things right.

Not that I am anti-capitalist, but Jesus teachings, in the Gospels, and the idealized set-up of the early Church, written about in the Book of The Acts of the Apostles, was far closer to communism than capitalism. Of course, Christian 'sharing and community' is also vastly different to the anti-faith dictates of communism.

And I'm not 'shill'ing for China at all. As I have mentioned, they are anti-faith, but they also serially and systematically violate human rights, and there is significant corruption, and very poor governance, under their system. That is not to say that other governments don't do the same wrong things.

Nor can I excuse the people of China from the excesses of their government. The communist take-over was a populist movement against the Chinese Imperial government. So they got, and sustain, what they implemented, which gives them some culpability in it.

Still, your appeal to some sort of bigoted ethnic vilification with pseudo-religious overtones falls short. We've actually gone off topic, because the Chinese communist government would obviously not socialize, or associate with, "the elites" referred to by the OP.

You are propping up the enemies of Christ (China imprisons Christians) while bearing false witness against your neighbors (those protesting mandates are not responsible for the endemic--China is). How is pointing out China's godlessness and persecution of the faithful using the Lord's name in vain?

And Communist China has no trouble doing business and working with the "elites." What would make you think otherwise?

Might want to have another look into those commandments.
edit on 30-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Not that I am anti-capitalist, but Jesus teachings, in the Gospels, and the idealized set-up of the early Church, written about in the Book of The Acts of the Apostles, was far closer to communism than capitalism. Of course, Christian 'sharing and community' is also vastly different to the anti-faith dictates of communism.

You are propping up the enemies of Christ (China imprisons Christians)

I wasn't "propping them up". I don't think anything I said was remotely pro-China. Please re-read my comments.

while bearing false witness against your neighbors (those protesting mandates are not responsible for the endemic--China is).

Those who do things that will spread a contagion, are culpable for the consequences. That's the plain truth.

How is pointing out China's godlessness and persecution of the faithful using the Lord's name in vain?

Nominally purporting to be 'Christian' is taking the Lord's name (Christ) in vain. It's like hugging a flag, or waving a Bible around, doesn't mean you love the country, or read the Bible. It is using those things for empty virtue signaling and political and/or social gain.

And Communist China has no trouble doing business and working with the "elites." What would make you think otherwise?

Because communists try and centralize all capital to the government and then reapportion it as they see fit. They are essentially anti-capitalist and anti-business.

It is the capitalists within China that want to generate their own profit, who do business with the "elites".

Always.

But who are these "elites" and why are they elite in any way? It seems like every second person has a different idea of who is an elite.

Donnie Trump was one of those billionaires, he also was POTUS for a bit. Money and political power, together in one package. Now there is an elite if ever there was one! The guy also was as narcissistic and megalomaniacal as hell. Definitely an elite.

What about Elon Musk? Jeff Bezos? Warren Buffett? What do they have to do with COVID-19? Are they elites, too?

What about all those who were supposed to be "elites" from the past, who have now lost market share, money and political power and have now disappeared almost from the conspiracy lists?

Perhaps there are no elites, except in some peoples minds?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

This does raise two questions, firstly what about countries that aren't ruled by "elites". Such as Scotland, Wales and much of Eastern Europe, and secondly, what about countries like the UK where the elite have spent the last 2 years opposing taking on more power but having the power forced on them by public demand?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In the USA, Covid-19 is about PROFITS for the medical complex, and ELECTIONS for democrat politicians.

I'm actually at a loss on this one, what about all of the other multi-billion dollar industries that are getting hammered, like sports, or gambling?

Surely if this was some kind of conspiracy the NFL would have blown the whistle, or Hollywood, or even McDonalds?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Fool me once,shame on you.
Fool me twice,shame on me.
Only 4 months to go then,two weeks to flatten the curve.What?

To flatten the curve, everyone had to do stuff. Together. In agreement.

Instead, a lot of people protested against all of those actions, in crowds, unmasked, unsanitized, in close proximity, unvaccinated - in fact these people actively spread the disease, while other people were trying to stop it.

I blame these super-spreader agitators for the worst of the ongoing effects of the pandemic. They would be evil if they weren't so stupid.

I disagree. I've seen massive gatherings and demonstrations AND have tagged dates and regions and quietly watched and NOTHING happened within six weeks of said gathering, relative to some COVID-19 explosion. Utter nonsense.

Unsanitized?

You mean like the 100 or so discarded masks I step or jog over EVERY SINGLE MORNING for 20 months now? Were those masks worn by the caring, complying selfless "heroes" who seem to do everything to stop the spread? You have got to be kidding me.

To flatten the curve everyone had to do stuff. But those who thought outside of the box didn't? Those discarded masks came from somewhere, and I stepped over 50 or more easily doing me roadwork this morning.

COVID-19 is a strange filter. It has shown me the easily duped, the easily compliant leg-spreaders and the brown-nose types (the sort that freeze-up or go for their smart phones when somebody is being publicly victimized)....and they are oh-so-ready to blame, disparage and go over-the-top about YOUR COMPLIANCE as the next Sharknado sequel/variant is advertised.

Hurry up people. Get ready to again jump under your bed, believing yourself to be a hero as fingers get pointed at those who've had enough. Forget the vaccine you scurried towards; have NO faith in it. Just fear the next bigger badder monster variant and ignore the endlessly moving goal posts.

Have you stepped over any bodies in the last 20 months?

I haven't.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

originally posted by: glen200376
Fool me once,shame on you.
Fool me twice,shame on me.
Only 4 months to go then,two weeks to flatten the curve.What?

To flatten the curve, everyone had to do stuff. Together. In agreement.

Instead, a lot of people protested against all of those actions, in crowds, unmasked, unsanitized, in close proximity, unvaccinated - in fact these people actively spread the disease, while other people were trying to stop it.

I blame these super-spreader agitators for the worst of the ongoing effects of the pandemic. They would be evil if they weren't so stupid.

I disagree. I've seen massive gatherings and demonstrations AND have tagged dates and regions and quietly watched and NOTHING happened within six weeks of said gathering, relative to some COVID-19 explosion. Utter nonsense.

Unsanitized?

With hand sanitizer.

You mean like the 100 or so discarded masks I step or jog over EVERY SINGLE MORNING for 20 months now? Were those masks worn by the caring, complying selfless "heroes" who seem to do everything to stop the spread? You have got to be kidding me.

No. They are litterers.

To flatten the curve everyone had to do stuff. But those who thought outside of the box didn't? Those discarded masks came from somewhere, and I stepped over 50 or more easily doing me roadwork this morning.

COVID-19 is a strange filter. It has shown me the easily duped, the easily compliant leg-spreaders and the brown-nose types (the sort that freeze-up or go for their smart phones when somebody is being publicly victimized)....and they are oh-so-ready to blame, disparage and go over-the-top about YOUR COMPLIANCE as the next Sharknado sequel/variant is advertised.

But not all people who choose to do the right thing are doing so because they are being duped. Sure, there are probably some who are, but most are just normal sensible people, aware of normal cause and effect in the world. But one thing they equivocally don't do, is stuff that spreads a disease, and more especially, for reasons that are of no advantage to them. That would be plain stupid.

Hurry up people. Get ready to again jump under your bed, believing yourself to be a hero as fingers get pointed at those who've had enough. Forget the vaccine you scurried towards; have NO faith in it. Just fear the next bigger badder monster variant and ignore the endlessly moving goal posts.

Have you stepped over any bodies in the last 20 months?

I haven't.

No, I haven't stepped over any bodies in the past 20 months, but someone I have met with a few times, a pastor from Fiji, has died from COVID-19, and all his family was sick with it at the time, too. Very sad situation. He and his family went to the hospital, but it was full, and so they were sent home with some paracetamol and told to rest.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You are propping up the enemies of Christ (China imprisons Christians) while bearing false witness against your neighbors (those protesting mandates are not responsible for the endemic--China is). How is pointing out China's godlessness and persecution of the faithful using the Lord's name in vain?

sounds like they are stuck in between mount zion and mount sinai.....

i believe its proper to respect the commandments but this happens naturally through receiving grace and following the two greatest commandments......

back on topic,

i feel like anyone believing in the plandemic may be decieved..
edit on 30-11-2021 by GoShredAK because: ot

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hmmm funny how the entire trump family has gotten the vaccine shots…

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So your pastor friend who sadly succumbed to COVID was a dirty person in your mind. Pretty reprehensible thinking if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"Biden Administration Considering Forcing International Travelers, Including U.S. Citizens, to Quarantine "

www.breitbart.com...

No , it's Not about Your Health , it's a Test Run by the Democrats so they can Lock Everybody Down for the 2022 Election so they can Cheat by Mail AGAIN .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join