It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Thought Experiment conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The stuff in wood treatment tastes really really bad for five to 10 years to termites then it tastes awesome.

There's hair growth formula in shaving cream

Airplanes only need to reach altitude then the earth rotating under them gets it to where they are going they turn right/left and decrease from altitude for specific airports.

Just a few random thought experiment conspiracies feel free to think about it comment or add your own.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A ducks quack doesn't echo.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Nice one

Anatidaephobia is the fear that a duck or goose is somehow always watching you.

Ever contemplate "speech" as just an echo first from some form of contact then held onto long enough it eventually forms "language" then that is emptied from one cup to another in small to large doses depending on comprehension/recall until entirely sick or infected with the echo cup game commonly known as or called "thought and speech"?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thought provoking. How about this one? When a woman watches a film alone who answers all her questions? a reply to: Crowfoot

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Cute; I think they actually have all the answers and only ask questions to catch someone else in a lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Thought provoking. How about this one? When a woman watches a film alone who answers all her questions? a reply to: Crowfoot

Better yet, who opens the jars when our husbands are not in the picture? SO much opportunity for starvation-based theories there.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah Give it a little knock on the counter top if it is a dual lid wrap a thin towel around it twist like if it was on your head then turn it running it under hot tap water also helps.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

First one i think you would need to be a termite to answer.

Second i dont think so but shaving facial or body hair gives the hair a blunt tip which might be more noticeable and perhaps appear darker.

Third answer well that's down to aerodynamics and lift with little to nothing to do with the Earths rotation.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why are mens toilets always on the left? Cos womens are always right.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Like the thirteenth floor I think it has to do with left handed being considered "sinister" in the Catholic branch of Secret Societies.

Those people messed me up when I was little born left handed when they forced my hand right they gave me two left feet. Took me years to straighten out the "broken mirror".

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If they have "pork barrel" study grants every year for Ketchup and Catsup and others like Rice... for economy. Then the taste of wood has to be one likely more local to the US for workable pesticides; There's a Southern Tree huge Maple really green that they've called a Sycamore even though it's a maple ants/termites won't go near it. They also call one a Birch when it is one that gets eaten too it's basically a cherry tree that doesn't produce cherries, might just be sick and becoming endangered from the ants/termites...

in the Southern US ants eat them rotten really quick starting in at the root then all the way to the top and then it crumbles nearly to dust leaving the bark as they don't like the taste(mother calls them sugar ants) They can even bivouac living dormant under frozen ground. I am sure the University system enjoys such a thing as state by state colleges go as their own unique independent system, from each other to see what the results are on the whole as field study, lab study, departmental study... for and from the department of the interior. There were moth studies here for a few decades one of them in the green maple branch really big looks like the leaf attracted to greens reds and oranges as colors go... the system was trying to go by scent markers alone in their studies.

The Azalea is a tea tree even though it presents itself as a shrub, it is part of the roach/water bug cycle in it's range. As most small flowering shrubs are; flowering plants are typically herbs good for whatever ailed you the previous season if not from the area familiar with the pollen cycle.

I met someone that passed down never shave anything in my travels by her family to the women in it... they didn't have hairy legs, arms arm pits with fine silky hair where it does grow. Some women wear pantyhose and tight long sleeves 24/7 to remove their leg and arm hair without shaving.

I told a friend about the shave cream before he looked like a walrus with stiff and coarse beard hair later when he grew it out. I typically just use bar soap and after shave and if there was a beard contest mine would probably be considered pitiful but I don't care for having facial hair as it gets unsanitary rather quickly.

The earth turns roughly 1000 miles per hour or so, so once at altitude it's adjusted to co-ordinates either by the pilot or auto pilot or the tower too many course correction it needs an emergency field for a layover to refuel and try again. Small planes like Cessna are flown like a car in the sky; drones "Chinese lanterns" balloons etc are most dangerous to them... Geese etc to no alter their courses being "magnetically" homed in on where they are going like a seasonal compass. Humans don't have that unless "diagnosed" with the "seasonal effective disorder" they are just more "in-tune" not really disordered and get depressed when locked down by the seasonal changes. I hibernate during the winter not liking cold it gets in down to the marrow, seven months of summer if not more is a paradise to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Maybe it tastes like Chicken?

I wish i could hibernate during winter, but being stuck in a house with two screaming weans and the Mrs requires pub time at the very least Crowfoot.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I've heard of screaming banshee(good winter omen), screaming meme(drink) and screaming trees(band) but first I've heard of screaming "weans" whatever that/those is/are.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

"Wean" is a word commonly used in Scotland to refer to a young child.

Along the same to similar lines as "Wee Yin" or "little one".

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Here's a good one.

Use a butterfly needle to inject vaccines.

No don't!!!!!
Butterfly needle is only used for IV.
edit on 30-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If Moths find light so attractive, why don't they just come out in the daytime?

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ComebackLogic

Oh they are; if you want to find them look up the moth and find something with that wing and body pattern and colors... they'll be hunkered down on it like a dirty dog.

top topics

join