It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Daily Mail reporting 50 flights from SA have arrived in the UK since its detection. www.dailymail.co.uk... REVrj&cri=q-yGANt0_K&si=50728553&xi=7d6ac456-fbd0-4601-89d1-b48bb77d5a24&ai=10249179

"Revealed: Up to FIFTY direct flights from South Africa arrived in UK after Omicron was first detected- as Dutch find 10% of arrivals from Johannesburg have Covid"

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Daily Mail reporting 50 flights from SA have arrived in the UK since its detection. www.dailymail.co.uk... REVrj&cri=q-yGANt0_K&si=50728553&xi=7d6ac456-fbd0-4601-89d1-b48bb77d5a24&ai=10249179

"Revealed: Up to FIFTY direct flights from South Africa arrived in UK after Omicron was first detected- as Dutch find 10% of arrivals from Johannesburg have Covid"

Shutting down airports doesnt even matter now a days.

If they shut flights off from south Africa, but people can move from south Africa to Kenya, then fly to europe etc... they either need to lock the entire country down or it's pointless.

That of course doesnt factor in areas like the southern us border where the president has opened the border wide open. No control over who crosses it anymore or from where.

If anything covid proved that we need strong, secure borders with proper background checks and credentials for entrance. I think that all port travel should be more highly regulated as well. From all nations not just the ones I dislike or find high risk.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Absolutely.......... They'll be adding to the travel list 4 more countries from africa Bozza was just giving a TV briefing. Kenya not included though. Plenty of wealthy SA'ns who to get to the UK will as you suggested go through the back door route fpor an extra flight.

The US southern border is exactly the same as here. We have no borders bar the airports. Every day hundreds and hundreds of illegals ride rubber dingys and invade our nation, claimg assylum if they get caught. Some are genuine people in need of help from Iraq, Syria, Somalia. But 90% of the invaders are young lads from Sub Saharan Africa sent usually by their parents to get a foot in the door and drag hordes more over.

You couldn't make it up just like on the States southern border. No borders secured here at all any more.

When I was a young lad Britain had a kick ass navy, still a force to be reckoned with, a generation before me the top navy on Planet Earth. Now we have a couple of super carriers for show yet what use is our navy when they can't even stop this invasion of the south of England.

The new arrivals must be teeming with Coronas and all its variants. Total madness, our government couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and Bozza would be spreadeagled on the floor unconscious before the party even started

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Imperator2

Absolutely.......... They'll be adding to the travel list 4 more countries from africa Bozza was just giving a TV briefing. Kenya not included though. Plenty of wealthy SA'ns who to get to the UK will as you suggested go through the back door route fpor an extra flight.

The US southern border is exactly the same as here. We have no borders bar the airports. Every day hundreds and hundreds of illegals ride rubber dingys and invade our nation, claimg assylum if they get caught. Some are genuine people in need of help from Iraq, Syria, Somalia. But 90% of the invaders are young lads from Sub Saharan Africa sent usually by their parents to get a foot in the door and drag hordes more over.

You couldn't make it up just like on the States southern border. No borders secured here at all any more.

When I was a young lad Britain had a kick ass navy, still a force to be reckoned with, a generation before me the top navy on Planet Earth. Now we have a couple of super carriers for show yet what use is our navy when they can't even stop this invasion of the south of England.

The new arrivals must be teeming with Coronas and all its variants. Total madness, our government couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and Bozza would be spreadeagled on the floor unconscious before the party even started

You are spot on!

Being an island nation your borders should be absurdly secure. It is a shame that the globalists have taken control.

The worst part of it all is the fact that our children and grandchildren will never know our culture and traditions as we do. All of it is being eroded and outright destroyed. Very sad for all of us who understand what's going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The new Covid variant is a definite warning sign...meaning that everybody in the whole wide world needs to get vaccinated; or else we'll continue to be invaded by newer and stronger Covid-19 variants.
edit on 27-11-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It does look to be extremely transmissible, yet the infections so far appear to be milder than previous variants. That's good news to me if this does turn out to be the case. It's still too early to predict the numbers of serious illness.
edit on 27 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2
Being an island nation your borders should be absurdly secure. It is a shame that the globalists have taken control.

In perspective: the Third Reich couldn't get into Britain, but refugees in rafts are doing it daily?

Highly interesting that multiple governments are pursuing vaccines with draconian authority, while casting a blind eye to what's pouring across their own borders. I'm not a statesman, but IMO a sensible one would secure the perimeter first.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yep common colds are a biatch, no wonder is never been a jab to stop them, that is the beauty of cold mutations.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep common colds are a biatch, no wonder is never been a jab to stop them, that is the beauty of cold mutations.

Well...besides getting my booster shot for Covid-19 a couple of weeks ago --- I received my yearly flu shot, about a month earlier than that.

Prove to me...that a flu vaccine shot doesn't help the recipient who gets the jab.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: marg6043

Well...besides getting my booster shot for Covid-19 a couple of weeks ago --- I received my yearly flu shot, about a month earlier than that.

Prove to me...that a flu vaccine shot doesn't help the recipient who gets the jab.

Flu shot does not target influenza C. It only targets influenza A, B.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
The new Covid variant is a definite warning sign...meaning that everybody in the whole wide world needs to get vaccinated; or else we'll continue to be invaded by newer and stronger Covid-19 variants.

originally posted by: Spinvis
Just wanted to post the following, directly from the Botswana government, and I quote: "The cases are detected among travellers who tested SARS-COV-2 positive on routine pre travel testing.

The preliminary report revealed that all the four had been fully vaccinated for COVID-19."

So not sick locals, but fully vaxxed international diplomatic travelers.

mobile.twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

It actually comes from fully vaccinated individuals. Better to start asking the real questions instead of pushing something that's obviously not working, and might very well be the cause of the variants.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Flu is not a cold, BTW those that took flu shots before the covid jabs were available, did better with the symptoms of covid than those that did not.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this all sounds very familiar...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

We will be in the never ending loop of big pharma, government emergency use authorization and maybe in 300 years we will know the results of all the jabs that will be manufactured and mandated to people.

Pfizer already working on a new jab, maybe ready with emergency authorization by February, I am sure the booster will follow soon after.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Not gonna be ready anytime soon unless they skip the phase 1, 2, 3 trials and the regulatory process which takes a year at least.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
It does look to be extremely transmissible, yet the infections so far appear to be milder than previous variants. That's good news to me if this does turn out to be the case. It's still too early to predict the numbers of serious illness.

Delta is milder, and so is this one. That's the trajectory of virus mutations. But the media will say "MORE transmissible!" and will run with it. This is a guarantee.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Shingles anyone?

hopefully covid won't mutate like chicken pox did.

howlond did it take to do that or does it depend on the individual?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Under the emergency authorization they can, just like they did with the one is been around now, it was already been injected in people before it was approved.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Death rate seems very low. Only 8 deaths out of 3,220 cases. Yeah, it is a heck of a lot more transmissible than delta, but much less deadly. Probably even less deadly than seasonal flu.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

To develop their first vax they took almost a year and went through phases 1, 2, 3 and regulatory process, although it was rushed in operation warp speed. If they don't do that, then no one will buy their vax.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join