It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Is a horrible variant coming?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ears are always open Soloprotocol, so there is that.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Remember when the LAMBDA variant was all the rage?

Look how far it has fallen.

See Variations of Interest: www.who.int...

Omicron will follow suite. As you can see from the hierarchy, most end up as global nothingburgers.

And those that have staying power, are minimally lethal.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
South Africa: www.worldometers.info...

As you can see, the country is doing very well with Covid-19 recovery. Better than the USA in fact.

Quite amazing, considering all the doom predicted, as the Southern Hemisphere transitioned into WINTER, about 8 months ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I should have been more specific yesterday about what I meant by some moderate to severe illnesses being reported. In the past 24 hours, South Africa has seen 2,858 new cases and an increase of 18 hospital admissions. The majority of hospital admissions continue to be among the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated. The majority of the symptomatic cases are reported to be very mild. That is among both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Asymptomatic infections are also being reported. The hospitals are still not overwhelmed.

The link below should give a daily update of the new cases and hospitalizations.

SA NICD

edit on 28 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Omicron Variant Signals Next Phase In Globalist Bioattack
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Funny how they talk all this big scaremongering game with 'bad as ebola' yet don't even mention the fatality rate, only focusing on transmissions,

because this is how that trick works

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And here it comes...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The script seems to have been written by the same person that penned this as far as the media is concerned...

The worst thing? Some folks are actually believing this pantomime more and more, like some sort of addiction as it gets more outlandish, rather than viewing or consuming with detachment if you are (prevents becoming emotionally/mentally compromised).

edit on 28-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Is a "horrible variant" coming?

I mean gosh, the last two variants were so pretty, and so beautiful.
Sarcasm.
edit on 28-11-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

I know, right. It's like a mass psychosis has plagued the world.

The Omicron Strain.

The Italian movie "Omicron" released in 1963 about an alien takes over the body of an Earthman in order to learn about the planet so his race can take it over.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Omicron Strain.

The Italian movie "Omicron" released in 1963 about an alien takes over the body of an Earthman in order to learn about the planet so his race can take it over.

That word and the concept of invaders reminds me of an old game I played back in the day "Omikron - the Nomad Soul" and coincidentally - it also contains the worst song lyrics ive ever heard in my life (still can't figure out a word of it) but it totally fits the state of things right now bizarrely

(0:41 - "China take back Joe Biden" Nah, just me?)

The storyline is about demons taking over everything and harvesting souls.
edit on 28-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How things are going in South Africa...

79 out of 2,273 confirmed positives admitted to the hospital in the past 24 hours.

Most covid patients being admitted to the hospital are unvaccinated.

NICD

SA News

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

How do you figure that new strains = less death + more transmission?

You sound like you know what you're on about...but it just doesnt eqial reality.

Food for thought...delta is bad

Well he's right. Mutations do not usually favor things that kill that host when talking about mutations in parasites, viruses, bacteria. They favor things that make transmission easier. Sometimes mutations can be more deadly, but they are outliers.

Exactly, the natural evolution of a virus is to become more contagious and less pathogenic. If we have random variants becoming more pathogenic it's really f$%@g suspicious.

ADE is real and is being swept under the rug. www.chop.edu...

Even if you take at face value ADE is not part of the ecosystem right now like they claim, Natural Selection still is. So if you only kill 80% of the virus in people with an 80% effective vax, then only the top 20% most transmissible are alive to reproduce and mutate in other vaxxed people.

That process naturally selects more transmissible strains and mutations, because those are the only ones that survive, which are then a statistically stronger starting point for future mutations.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
How things are going in South Africa...

79 out of 2,273 confirmed positives admitted to the hospital in the past 24 hours.

Most covid patients being admitted to the hospital are unvaccinated.

NICD

SA News

Thanks for the update. The "variants" are becoming less serious.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey they're calling for self quarantine of people coming from Africa !!!

ONLY 7 days now instead of 14 !! WTF?

And get ready for new lockdown announcements Thursday. BIG LOCKDOWNS🤣🚨🤣

AND CAREFUL --- migrants crossing border are still getting released with minimal checks !!!!!🤣🚨🤣

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Today, the U.S. news is saying stuff like hospitalizations are up by 63% in S. Africa and by 400% in one city.

What they aren't saying is that in the past 24 hours, S. Africa saw 8,561 confirmed positives, with 135 being admitted to the hospital. 

Japan is going to lockdown for some reason... ??

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Live remarks from President Biden moments ago.

Summary: The US will beat Omicron without any chaos and confusion. Science (Fauci) will lead us to victory!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just a tiny bit of transparency over covid would be a great start. Nothing overseen by the executive branch has ever really been updated all that often from the start.
edit on 1 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Omicron Strain.

That word and the concept of invaders reminds me of an old game I played back in the day "Omikron - the Nomad Soul" and coincidentally - it also contains the worst song lyrics ive ever heard in my life (still can't figure out a word of it) but it totally fits the state of things right now bizarrely

(0:41 - "China take back Joe Biden" Nah, just me?)

The storyline is about demons taking over everything and harvesting souls.

LOL. Synchronicity! I just came across that before I had seen your post.

The survival of your soul is at stake.

Omikron: The Nomad soul was an adventure video game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Eidos Interactive. It was released for Microsoft Windows in 1999 and the Dreamcast in 2000. Versions for the PlayStation and PlayStation 2 were in development for a short time, but were ultimately cancelled after the commercial failure of the Dreamcast version.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: zandra

My personal opinion is that we all put away our panic pants, start living our lives and ignore the scientists and politicians.

I believe with the end of that second clause--
you may have repeated yourself Mr. Twain.
I do though indeed second the ignorance so well
deserved by these mugs, whatever flavor.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join