It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Denver new mask mandates today!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I cant believe this its absurd! And the businesses can apply a vaccine passport system to enter?

www.kktv.com...

DENVER, Colo. (KKTV) - Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a mask requirement in indoor settings for Denver. This requirement goes into effect for everyone over the age of two on Wednesday, November 24, and goes until January 3.

Click here to read the full Public Health Order.

Mayor Hancock says businesses will also be able to apply a vaccine passport system to make sure 95% of people inside a business are vaccinated at one time, including the staff. This will have staff members check guests’ vaccine cards before they enter the business. “Wear a mask or get vaccinated,” says Mayor Hancock.

The Mayor says this precaution was taken to keep residents safe as more people head to the Denver Metro area for the holidays.

“This is not a Denver problem, this is not a metro problem. We are just standing up to do our part,” says Bob McDonald, from the Denver Department of Public Health.

Watchout guys its probably headed to your city soon!

If the temporary mandatory mask is just that for a time and in no way extended to a unreasonable length all should be good.
I get wearing a face diaper sucks but if that does help then go for it. Permanent is a no go. Hell I moved because of that fear. Well that and a few other political reasons.

Yeah if its temporary. If you give them an inch they will take a mile. Im down here in Colorado Springs and they said cases have risen and blah blah blah.... they havent said anything yet about masks. Its so stupid to see people outdoors on a hiking trail on the side of a mountain at 7500 ft above sea level with a mask on in the damn woods and people driving down the damn road with one on. its crazy.

Here in Spain the masks are pretty much a fashion item already.. and indeed, people wearing them alone in their cars, taking a stroll on the beach or in the mountains.. even under their motorcycle helmets..
And then I am the one getting the judging looks when I’m walking down the streets without a mask..

It’s beyond ridiculous already..

I havent worn a mask in months and when im in the grocery store about 50% of the people are not wearing them and you can always see who is a tourist by the way they act. My wife is a CNA in a nursing home and this week they all have to start wearing Goggles again. And she has had all 3 shots this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

When I really think about it,I don't want to breathe the
same air they do.That would mean that I am standing
way too close to them.We should distance ourselves from
noxious people,we might get cooties.

Ahh yes a wise mama.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just don't wear one. The majority of the people in my area simply stopped wearing them, despite a mandate from our governor. It's not like stores are going to turn away just about all of their customers.
edit on 23 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I haven't worn a mask throughout this plandemic. I wasn't required to wear one at work (thank goodness) and I refused to wear one when shopping. I used to get a lot of rude looks, but I honestly didn't care. Most stores didn't push the subject and, if they did, I simply turned and walked out. If more people would do that this all would end, imho.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
2 weeks to flatten the curve, the curve of what? I see flattening of local businesses

Very unpopular new mandates.
Draconian penalties if you don't enforce the mandates.
Reduced revenue and traffic due to the mandates.
Continuing risk of your business being looted and burned over something you had nothing to do with.
Local authorities telling you they won't prosecute or enforce against open theft.

At what point does a private business owner throw their hands in the air and say "Forget it, I'm not doing this!"?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
2 weeks to flatten the curve, the curve of what? I see flattening of local businesses

I'm tired of it, and all I can do is gripe about it online

No, you can aggravate the hell out of your state representative.

In Tennessee we passed a state law, there will be no Covid passports.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hahahaha 2 year old age mask mandate. The mayor should just admit he hates kids at restaurants and make the age of dinning at restaurants 16.

Ridiculous

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Hahahaha 2 year old age mask mandate. The mayor should just admit he hates kids at restaurants and make the age of dinning at restaurants 16.

Ridiculous

Maybe they will make anti-covid pacifiers for the 2 year olds that will sterilize their mouths as they breathe. it will emit UV rays inside.

edit on 23-11-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Or just sterilize the child

I’m going Georgia guidestones…. Lol

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you really believe this mask mandate will be temporary?
That is what we were all told at the beginning of this plandemic,
the lockdowns were temporary,masks were temporary...

Yup. I remember very vividly " two weeks to flatten the curve"

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

One thing is clear what these polticans, public health officials are doing they arent following this upon any data or science.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
No
No more.

People just need to say no, not again. If you don't feel safe, stay home.
Enough is enough.

Absolutely. Think it was Nancy Reagan that taught us all to say NO.

The power of one person is remarkable. I don't wear a mask even though it's totally mandated here and it's amazing to watch how often people cast theirs off when talking to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Bend over and take your medicine but don’t expect a reach around.
Oh…no lube either.
Maybe when it hurts too much, people will act.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I only wear a mask inside stores that obligate wearing one. I do that more out of respect for the people working there. A few minutes per day isn’t gonna kill me.
They can forget about the hand sanitizer though, not gonna put that crap on my hands, because that stuff is seriously nasty and will enter my body through my skin.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Ridiculous

Maybe they will make anti-covid pacifiers for the 2 year olds that will sterilize their mouths as they breathe. it will emit UV rays inside.

Don’t be surprised if they do.. I’ve seen advertisements along the highway of prescription glasses with glasses that “kill 99.99% of all viruses”...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The mask don't work because the holes in the mask don't actually block water droplets. If you pour fill a bath tub with water and pull the plug, the sink is much smaller than the bath of water but guess what, the water molecules eventually enter the sink anyway and the bath tub will eventually be empty. Same idea with mask.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I live in Florida, so I'm not worried.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I live in Florida, so I'm not worried.

So far so good.

We have gone so long without masks in our area that it looks strange when we see someone wearing a mask.

Even in the urban areas less people are wearing masks.

My job is still silent about vaccines. No one talks politics, virus, or vaccines, by choice. Makes for a more comfortable work environment.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yep, everyone was crowded in the cafe and gift shop since it had just snowed.

Another passenger asked the tram guide about it who said the tram and visitor center are different entities and so have different guidelines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join