It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Denver new mask mandates today!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I cant believe this its absurd! And the businesses can apply a vaccine passport system to enter?

www.kktv.com...

DENVER, Colo. (KKTV) - Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a mask requirement in indoor settings for Denver. This requirement goes into effect for everyone over the age of two on Wednesday, November 24, and goes until January 3.

Click here to read the full Public Health Order.

Mayor Hancock says businesses will also be able to apply a vaccine passport system to make sure 95% of people inside a business are vaccinated at one time, including the staff. This will have staff members check guests’ vaccine cards before they enter the business. “Wear a mask or get vaccinated,” says Mayor Hancock.

The Mayor says this precaution was taken to keep residents safe as more people head to the Denver Metro area for the holidays.

“This is not a Denver problem, this is not a metro problem. We are just standing up to do our part,” says Bob McDonald, from the Denver Department of Public Health.

Watchout guys its probably headed to your city soon!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They put the mask back into place in my former hometown of Buffalo NY, effective this morning at 6am.
People there do not seem very pleased about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I cant believe this its absurd! And the businesses can apply a vaccine passport system to enter?

www.kktv.com...

DENVER, Colo. (KKTV) - Denver Mayor Michael Hancock has issued a mask requirement in indoor settings for Denver. This requirement goes into effect for everyone over the age of two on Wednesday, November 24, and goes until January 3.

Mayor Hancock says businesses will also be able to apply a vaccine passport system to make sure 95% of people inside a business are vaccinated at one time, including the staff. This will have staff members check guests’ vaccine cards before they enter the business. “Wear a mask or get vaccinated,” says Mayor Hancock.

The Mayor says this precaution was taken to keep residents safe as more people head to the Denver Metro area for the holidays.

“This is not a Denver problem, this is not a metro problem. We are just standing up to do our part,” says Bob McDonald, from the Denver Department of Public Health.

If the temporary mandatory mask is just that for a time and in no way extended to a unreasonable length all should be good.
I get wearing a face diaper sucks but if that does help then go for it. Permanent is a no go. Hell I moved because of that fear. Well that and a few other political reasons.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Do you really believe this mask mandate will be temporary?
That is what we were all told at the beginning of this plandemic,
the lockdowns were temporary,masks were temporary...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No
No more.

People just need to say no, not again. If you don't feel safe, stay home.
Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Chimerica isn't much fun anymore.

This is exactly why so many will be hopelessly lost in the Metaverse.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Really they should have minimum mask ratings that actually work, no N95 or better mention. This isnt for anyone's betterment, it literally doesnt stop the droplets.

Vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it or spreading it, so who cares if you have it or not?

Do you really think its temporary after 2 years of slowing the spread for 14 days?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

www.kktv.com...

If the temporary mandatory mask is just that for a time and in no way extended to a unreasonable length all should be good.
I get wearing a face diaper sucks but if that does help then go for it. Permanent is a no go. Hell I moved because of that fear. Well that and a few other political reasons.

Yeah if its temporary. If you give them an inch they will take a mile. Im down here in Colorado Springs and they said cases have risen and blah blah blah.... they havent said anything yet about masks. Its so stupid to see people outdoors on a hiking trail on the side of a mountain at 7500 ft above sea level with a mask on in the damn woods and people driving down the damn road with one on. its crazy.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
breathing regulates the PH levels and reserves in your body.

masks= not healthy blood

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
2 weeks to flatten the curve, the curve of what? I see flattening of local businesses

I'm tired of it, and all I can do is gripe about it online

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ton of evidence the mask does nothing! Why do you listen, they tell you put cancer causing crap on your hands because there is virus everywhere, what happened to that one?
The whole thing is a made up test to see if you are compliant ye! Everyone over two! Really you think that makes sense even for a moment!

You see how people are baby stepped to take the cool aid? At some point if they say wrap your nose and mouth in plastic wrap many will comply!
edit on 23-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Just got back a few weeks ago from visiting there!

Pikes peak, no mask requirement on the trams, but once up top you better have that thing on! lol

Yes there were some down hiking in the garden of the Gods alone with a mask, including at least one climber/repeller.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

www.kktv.com...

Yeah if its temporary. If you give them an inch they will take a mile. Im down here in Colorado Springs and they said cases have risen and blah blah blah.... they havent said anything yet about masks. Its so stupid to see people outdoors on a hiking trail on the side of a mountain at 7500 ft above sea level with a mask on in the damn woods and people driving down the damn road with one on. its crazy.

Here in Spain the masks are pretty much a fashion item already.. and indeed, people wearing them alone in their cars, taking a stroll on the beach or in the mountains.. even under their motorcycle helmets..
And then I am the one getting the judging looks when I’m walking down the streets without a mask..

It’s beyond ridiculous already..

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Just got back a few weeks ago from visiting there!

Pikes peak, no mask requirement on the trams, but once up top you better have that thing on! lol

Yes there were some down hiking in the garden of the Gods alone with a mask, including at least one climber/repeller.

So at the top of Pikes Peak at 14,000 ft they required a mask?

I live in Manitou 5 minutes from Garden of the Gods and I know the stores in Manitou are asking for masks for awhile.

edit on 23-11-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The mask don't do anything anyway. Mask cannot stop virus less than 100 nm. It only works if they mandate every person wear airtight hazmat suit.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well with holidays and family events happening, did anyone really think specific jurisdictions were going to let people have any celebrations without government interference ?? 🤣

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Do you really believe this mask mandate will be temporary?
That is what we were all told at the beginning of this plandemic,
the lockdowns were temporary,masks were temporary...

They want us masked because we don't deserve to breath the same air as they do.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Really they should have minimum mask ratings that actually work, no N95 or better mention. This isnt for anyone's betterment, it literally doesnt stop the droplets.

Vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it or spreading it, so who cares if you have it or not?

Do you really think its temporary after 2 years of slowing the spread for 14 days?

N95 don't work because if a water droplet hits the N95 it disintegrates and virus gets inside the mask because it is less than 100 nm and when it is inside the space between the mask and the mouth it condenses water vapor around it before it enters the mouth.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

When I really think about it,I don't want to breathe the
same air they do.That would mean that I am standing
way too close to them.We should distance ourselves from
noxious people,we might get cooties.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
No
No more.

People just need to say no, not again. If you don't feel safe, stay home.
Enough is enough.

Stay home. No take out, or eat in, or business, to any companies that demand a passport.

I think a couple of weeks of no business would generate a change in the requirements for their customers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join