It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK book for the age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Among the many, and I mean many, JFK conspiracy book's the best one I've read is -JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters By James W. Douglass. A very well-researched journal of the sinister forces behind the assassination with startling and new revelations.

Go to the Amazon page and read the reviews.www.amazon.com...=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

This book runs down the fact and absolute proofs of Two Oswald's. Testimony from credible witnesses that when Oswald was taken out of that movie house in custody, at the same time, another Oswald (a double)was taken out of the back in custody, as well! Later he was released.

This exact second Oswald was that same day put on a CIA plane with a partner and another US serviceman who had hitched a ride with this military flight and decades later testified to the second Oswald being on that flight.

Now, many of us know about the FAKE Oswald in Mexico causing a stir in the Cuban and Russian consuls, with threats and expressions of rage. The CIA covered up this incident once it realized the sham would be so transparent a CIA ruse, it would draw attention to them, so they had to destroy the documentation.

But lo and behold, J. Edgar Hoover himself kept the documentation and realized the trickery of the CIA and went and advised his close friend LBJ about this sinister incident. Hoover, of course, ended up coopted by the cover-up, though he acknowledged the shadiness of the CIA.

Not long afterward, LBJ, seemingly frightened to death of a connection between the assassination and Cuba and Russia and fearing a nuclear war, began to create the famous warren commission to pin it all on Oswald. There's much in the book about Oswald and his mysterious intelligence history.

Then we have in the book clear evidence JFK was getting out of Vietnam, definitely trying to begin the long-range goal of ending nuclear weapons tests with the longer-range goal of ending the cold war. He even had to hide this from his own administration! In becoming a target of the CIA, he had earlier promised to scatter the CIA to the wind, over the Bay of Pigs fiasco,

The author, I think, goes farther than anyone I've read, identifying all the witnesses who testified of seeing the killers, not in the Oswald book depository but doing the deed from the grassy knoll. The evidence is overwhelming! One eyewitness, a deaf gentleman, saw everything. And many other witnesses, all suppressed or doctored mainly by the FBI.

The narrative details much of the supposed autopsy of the president by an inexperienced doctor. Army generals were milling around the autopsy room, telling him what to do and what not to do with the president's body!

The book also goes into the fact that JFK was almost assassinated a week earlier in Chicago by the same kind of scheme: An Oswald type…patsy, and real-live assassins known about, surveilled, and some got away. The Secret Service itself, BTW, covered parts of this up and ruined the life of a whistleblower who wanted to expose the Chicago incident and other things.

This op is a brief synopsis of this book, covering only a snapshot of this astounding volume( a gift to history IMO) which also has a spiritual dimension in chronicling the story of the well-known Catholic Trappist monk, peace, and social activist Thomas Merton, who had a correspondence with Ethyl Kennedy and predicted the likelihood of the assassination.

All told, IMO, this is the most comprehensive, thrilling, and revealing JFK conspiracy book of our age…

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Too bad the rest of the government’s documents are behind another 50 year wall or something ridiculous like that. But thanks for the recommendation I may check this one out.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
Another excellent book and missing piece to the puzzle is Final Judgement.
www.amazon.com...

Pretty well documented and makes sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Always more to know and so relevant to the evil doers of today.

I am not familiar with Thomas Merton, or his prediction of the assassination but I was reading this small paperback about Hunt, the Texas oil guy and supposedly supporter of the assassination. It was a very good book about his entire life. In the last third of the book, it is talking about Hunt had a difficult son that he had hired Jean Dixon in the 1950's to be his caretaker. No magic there.

I look forward to reading the book. Thanks

edit on 23-11-2021 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: okazakijoe

Absolutely, another JFK book by an ex-British military officer and noted military historian also exposed Isreal's super motive for JFK's death.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?keywords=jfk+an+american+coup&qid=1637694320&s=books&s r=1-2

Thanks for the link...I'll check it out!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i love reading. will definately check this out. another great read on jfk is dr Mary's Monkey.www.amazon.com... a reply to: peaceinoutz

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I was four yo when this happened and I remember that whole week.
From the soap my mom was watching on TV (search for tomorrow)
interrupted by the CBS news bulletin. From Oswald's murder to little
Johns salute and on to the horse drawn casket. I learned that week
that this world was run by wicked evil people and I never forgot it.

It was visible again on 911 and it is visible as I write this even now..
Kennedy's love for America and it's people got him murdered in front
of God and everybody else. Truly not the purest man to hold the
office but certainly the bravest. The innocence was also murdered
that day. And I've been waiting for everything we see today. We are
today caught in the chains of the devils bargain. RIP John you are
missed.

top topics

join