It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me About The China "Vaccine"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Don't know what the Chinese are vaxing their citizens with...but I found out tonight, my son's fiance had been forced to get two doses of it...in order to be able to come to the US from Peru. She had been resisting it as long as possible.

She is a Peruvian citizen and, for over a year, my son has been living in Peru and working remotely, while working to get her visa through so she can come to the states to get married.

He, on the other hand, did not have to get vaxxed...and is now back in the states awaiting her arrival.

Naturally, I'm concerned for her future health...yet I have heard little about the Chinese version of the "vaccine" and how it compares with the others.

Has anyone else here received it?
edit on 22-11-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From what information I could find on the internet, China's vaccines seem comparable to all the others. In other words, theirs are a crap shoot too.
I know more people that are fine after vaccination than those with severe side effects.
I'm still not willing to roll the dice, and am so thankful I'm in a position not to be forced to get vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Don't know what the Chinese are vaxing their citizens with...but I found out tonight, my son's fiance had been forced to get two doses of it...in order to be able to come to the US from Peru. She had been resisting it as long as possible.

She is a Peruvian citizen and, for over a year, my son has been living in Peru and working remotely, while working to get her visa through so she can come to the states to get married.

He, on the other hand, did not have to get vaxxed...and is now back in the states awaiting her arrival.

Naturally, I'm concerned for her future health...yet I have heard little about the Chinese version of the "vaccine" and how it compares with the others.

Both the Chinese vaccines currently in use are the classic old killed virus types. You know, “real vaccines”.

They’re not quite as effective as the mRNA types.

www.nature.com...

They also produce some serious side effects:

“ The WHO identified two serious adverse events that were possibly linked to the vaccine — serious nausea and a rare neurological disorder known as acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. There was also one diagnosis of thrombus (blood clot) in the vaccine group.

The WHO also considered post-authorization data in the form of safety data gathered during China’s rollout of the vaccine. Among the 5.9 million people who had received the vaccine in China by December 30, 2020, there were 1,453 reported adverse events.”

www.medicalnewstoday.com...-side-effects

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Everything my wife and I have put together from a variety of sources including Malone, is to treat the vaccine like the disease. Malone recommends zinc ionophore with high dose vitamin C. I travel a great deal in the PNW and am exposed to a great deal of schtick. I have been using the above (ionophore via cinchona syrup and zinc, Quercetin works too, requires c) and elderberry syrup. If I feel even an inkling of illness I hammer 1 cc of lobelia in water 3-5x/day.

Best of luck to your sons lady

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Both the Chinese vaccines currently in use are the classic old killed virus types. You know, “real vaccines”.

That is somewhat comforting.
I'm hoping this Chinese "vaccine" will not effect my chances of having grandchildren.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

See it this way, all the big pharma specially Pfizer got the formula to make the jab from China, they had it first and Pfizer has been working with china since before the pandemic.

Soo the same side effects Pfizer is giving is the same the china rona have, is all a guessing game as how the side effects will be, from none to full blown as everybody that takes the jab in the US.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
FTR...my son tells me she has had no negative reaction to either of her two Chinese jabs.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Then she should be ok as she already got the jab, congratulations on your son upcoming wedding, I wish them a long happy life and many babies, for you to spoil.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Then she should be ok as she already got the jab, congratulations on your son upcoming wedding, I wish them a long happy life and many babies, for you to spoil.

Thank you, Marg.
She's a lovely girl...and they are so great together.
I can't wait to be a grandpa.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

FTR...my son tells me she has had no negative reaction to either of her two Chinese jabs.

Sadly, it is not always immediate effects...but the long term effects that nobody is aware of. Which is why they are asking for....what, 50 years? down the road to release all of their data?
Hoping and praying she suffers nothing at all. I believe they have saline ones mixed into the real ones....they have to have a control group while this is all still in experimental test phase.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hopefully they just gave her a placebo, or a non MRNA therapy.

This isnt a good time to have grandkids. You should have done that sooner.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

THIS. I truly believe that many are receiving a placebo!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sinovax and Sinopham are the two Chinese Vaccines I am simi familiar with. I have had friends who initially got the sinovax and had different types of bad reactions to include a form of palsy for a few weeks. All adverse physical reactions went away within a month.

Sinopham is what most around here are opting for as it seems there are fewer bad reactions to that product. My wife got the sinopham and had nothing not even a sore arm ... Sinopham is what the UAE decided upon and tested if I remember correctly..

There are rumors that if the injection is not one of the big four vaccine makers certain countries will not accept that you have been vaccinated. Since none of the vaccines seem to be particularly effective at stopping anyone from getting C-19 what a racket it is to pick the vaccine makers who give large campaign contributions to the decision/law makers, No ?
edit on 727ndk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I'm hoping the Chinese and commies are only giving non-MRNA to their citizens...as they only want to destroy populations in countries they eventually hope to take over.
edit on 22-11-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Everything my wife and I have put together from a variety of sources including Malone, is to treat the vaccine like the disease. Malone recommends zinc ionophore with high dose vitamin C. I travel a great deal in the PNW and am exposed to a great deal of schtick. I have been using the above (ionophore via cinchona syrup and zinc, Quercetin works too, requires c) and elderberry syrup. If I feel even an inkling of illness I hammer 1 cc of lobelia in water 3-5x/day.

Best of luck to your sons lady

Interesting enough you mentioned about the high dose vitamin C. This is the type of discussions that MSM in the western countries never had discussed with their experts who are pushing the mRNA vaxs.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The Sinopharm vaccines are of the older inactivated whole virus type.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Sadly, it is not always immediate effects...but the long term effects that nobody is aware of. Which is why they are asking for....what, 50 years? down the road to release all of their data?
Hoping and praying she suffers nothing at all. I believe they have saline ones mixed into the real ones....they have to have a control group while this is all still in experimental test phase.

Can you tell me about other medicines that have effects 50 years after you stop taking it?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
From what I understand, Peru uses Sinopharm which is inactivated + adjuvant. It is stronger than your vanilla flu shot due to the use of adjuvant. However, being a state owned company, Sinopharm has a lot of government oversight and should be safer than other Chinese vaccines such as Sinovac, CanSino, Clover.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shaemac

Can you tell me about other medicines that have effects 50 years after you stop taking it?

That's not what they said. They were talking about the company wanting the clinical trial results locked down for 50+ years. Makes you wonder why. It would be great for a hacker to obtain and release that info.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

i have not received it, but pretty much everyone else in my area (that is vaccinated), got the Chinese vaccine. i didn't and instead had to find and go to another area to get a different type, since i am trying to go home and my home country will not accept the Chinese vaccines (in fact i believe there are only four of the vaccines that are acceptable there). so i had to find and go to an area giving the acceptable vaccine. the lady that lives with us got the Chinese vaccine, and no problems i know about from it. nor have i seen or heard about any problems in my area from the Chinese vaccine.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join