It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me About The China "Vaccine"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
interesting

Bump

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
China mainly uses 4 types: inactivated, mRNA, viral vector, protein subunit. Sinopharm and Sinovac are inactivated and approved for use. Fosun / BioNTech is mRNA and is not approved for use, Longcom / Chinese Academy of Sciences is protein subunit and is approve for use, CanSino / PLA Academy of Military Science is viral vector and is approved for use. AFAIK Sinopharm is the only Chinese vaccine used in Peru, the other ones are not.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Fuzzball because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FTR...my son tells me she has had no negative reaction to either of her two Chinese jabs.

Sadly, it is not always immediate effects...but the long term effects that nobody is aware of. Which is why they are asking for....what, 50 years? down the road to release all of their data?
Hoping and praying she suffers nothing at all. I believe they have saline ones mixed into the real ones....they have to have a control group while this is all still in experimental test phase.

Can you tell me about other medicines that have effects 50 years after you stop taking it?

That's not what they said. They were talking about the company wanting the clinical trial results locked down for 50+ years. Makes you wonder why. It would be great for a hacker to obtain and release that info.

Oh, I misunderstood.

Have you considered what happens when a competitor company rips off the research work of a major company whose products are proprietary, and this other competitor company undersells them with a 'generic' which they have paid no R&D costs for?

Also at @ $40 per dose, the production and distribution costs are pretty close to retail. Remember that the Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at -80 degrees to keep it viable. There were enormous costs in setting that distribution infrastructure up worldwide, and it's still only about $40 per dose.

edit on 23/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

FTR...my son tells me she has had no negative reaction to either of her two Chinese jabs.

Sadly, it is not always immediate effects...but the long term effects that nobody is aware of. Which is why they are asking for....what, 50 years? down the road to release all of their data?
Hoping and praying she suffers nothing at all. I believe they have saline ones mixed into the real ones....they have to have a control group while this is all still in experimental test phase.

Can you tell me about other medicines that have effects 50 years after you stop taking it?

That's not what they said. They were talking about the company wanting the clinical trial results locked down for 50+ years. Makes you wonder why. It would be great for a hacker to obtain and release that info.

Also at @ $40 per dose, the production and distribution costs are pretty close to retail. Remember that the Pfizer vaccine needs to be kept at -80 degrees to keep it viable. There were enormous costs in setting that distribution infrastructure up worldwide, and it's still only about $40 per dose.

ONLY about $40 per shot you say? wish we still had the old animated emojis, you deserve several of them for such a moronic statement.

$40 for 1/3 of a milliliter is nowhere even close to cheap, nor even close to a fair price. they are literally making BILLIONS of dollars in profits, from tax money, for their FAR OVERPRICED chemical concoctions. at $40 per shot they are charging $120,000 per liter of it. that must be one of the most expensive substances on earth. even horseshoe crab blood, considered one of the world's most expensive natural resources (due to it's rarity), is ONLY worth about $60,000 per GALLON so only about $16,000 per liter. so how much do you figure it costs to make one liter of vaccine? i doubt it even comes close to $1,000 per liter to make. as for "setting distribution infrastructure up", i bet if you actually look, it is countries and governments that set that up. not to mention paying for that infrastructure. as well as paying the costs of the needed refrigeration. not to mention paying for all the infrastructure and employment costs of giving the vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

ONLY about $40 per shot you say? wish we still had the old animated emojis, you deserve several of them for such a moronic statement.

$40 for 1/3 of a milliliter is nowhere even close to cheap, nor even close to a fair price. they are literally making BILLIONS of dollars in profits, from tax money, for their FAR OVERPRICED chemical concoctions. at $40 per shot they are charging $120,000 per liter of it. that must be one of the most expensive substances on earth. even horseshoe crab blood, considered one of the world's most expensive natural resources (due to it's rarity), is ONLY worth about $60,000 per GALLON so only about $16,000 per liter. so how much do you figure it costs to make one liter of vaccine? i doubt it even comes close to $1,000 per liter to make. as for "setting distribution infrastructure up", i bet if you actually look, it is countries and governments that set that up. not to mention paying for that infrastructure. as well as paying the costs of the needed refrigeration. not to mention paying for all the infrastructure and employment costs of giving the vaccinations.

Here's a current CDC Vaccine Price List

Doesn't look like the COVID-19 vaccines are anything out of the ordinary.

Honestly, are you balking at a $40 per dose price, really?

You would probably really enjoy the book, "How to turn Unbearable Pain into Extra Pocket Change!".

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Here's a current CDC Vaccine Price List

Doesn't look like the COVID-19 vaccines are anything out of the ordinary.

Honestly, are you balking at a $40 per dose price, really?

You would probably really enjoy the book, "How to turn Unbearable Pain into Extra Pocket Change!".

all that shows is just more profiteering from the medical industry. just like with pretty much all medications. one thing i wonder about though. that is US pricing, i wonder how much less those cost in other countries? considering that medications that can cost over $100 in the US, and Canada, might only cost $10 in another country, for the same name brand, same amounts. which is just one reason why healthcare is so expensive in countries like the US and Canada. and something that needs to be dealt with. and ironically something that "evil, orange guy", Trump was wanting to start to get fixed (too bad congress couldn't be bothered to do for those they represent, too busy making up lies to impeach him).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join