It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fall for the BS about the crazy increase of Covid infections Japan link below

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Japan now is allowing 5000 people a day into the country. That is an increase from 3500 per day as of November 8th.

Follow this since all stats are recorded with the National Health Dept. And all deaths are seen at some level of the police dept. along with the death of examinations.

www.worldometers.info...

Enjoy your freedom, tell your gov. to go fly a kite.
edit on 1100000045112021-11-20T19:11:45-06:00114511pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have a hard time that Japan has allowed vaccination through 75% i dont believe the stats. China for example never shares theirs.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
whats that mean in a nutshell?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
whats that mean in a nutshell?

Yesterday, 159 new cases of 134 million people and no deaths.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I knew it; yes I knew it was you before I read the post, YES!

Is this true? Is it? Where do we go from here now?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
I knew it; yes I knew it was you before I read the post, YES!

Is this true? Is it? Where do we go from here now?

Well, if you are like me, just say screw it, be careful and get on with your life.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Covid was the mildest flu I’ve ever had.

Two weeks mild fever (100.2) on and off.
Some day no fever then it would come back.
Aches first 4-5 days.
Lost taste around day 5 for 4-5 days. (No stopped nose, very weird - taste/smell just gone).
Mild cough.

For most people I am typical. Very few get very sick.

Now I have the best immunity from variants and no chance of side effects from Jab.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My nephew said there were 16 new cases on the 20th in Tokyo. That's nothing for over 14 million people.
edit on 20 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Don't fall for the BS about the crazy increase of Covid infections Japan link below"

Some of us...a lot of us...have not fallen for any of this BS since day one.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

My nephew said there were 16 new cases on the 20th in Tokyo. That's nothing for over 14 million people.

Yes, and just think of the millions that ride the subways there both to and from the center of Tokyo.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338
"Don't fall for the BS about the crazy increase of Covid infections Japan link below"

Some of us...a lot of us...have not fallen for any of this BS since day one.

Right.
America with 340 million people and letting in 2 million or more with possible infections and the US govt. claims nearly 750,000 have died of covid. BS

Japan with 134 million, about 18,754 have actually died from covid.

Also, I don't have an update on the seasonal flu that takes lives here in this country.
edit on 1100000008362021-11-20T22:36:08-06:00360811pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have a question for you do you believe that Japan has this high vaccination? i dont believe the stats as much.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I believe Japan is not a fan of rapid antigen test. Correct me if I'm wrong. Rapid antigen test false positive is playing a big role driving up cases in Europe and the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I have a question for you do you believe that Japan has this high vaccination? i dont believe the stats as much.

It will go with the territory. My hunch is many of the old farmers know about Minamata disease, Japan. Minamata disease is a neurological syndrome caused by severe mercury poisoning. The name corresponds to the name of the Minamata Bay in Kumamoto prefecture where the disease was first identified. During 1932-1968 local residents, especially fisher families have been suffering from a variety of symptoms. So, although I live in an agricultural area, I only know one person ,84 years old that hadn't taken the jab and she runs a liquor store. I can only use my imagination on the vax percentage. Those between the age of 27 to 48 that come from a good family, then I'd say the vax rate is high. Those of us over 65 years of age, I think many went for the first and second, but many did not due to health reason.
I don't go by percentages, I go by whom I know personally. EX. Any military person I know personally hates Biden, so his approval rate to me is 0% , but the news say about 38%, which I truly do NOT believe is accurate in many parts of the country USA.
I do live in a medical university town and my wife teaches the doctors kids. Its so quiet that if you go to a sushi house you can hear the fish paddle their fins. As far as I'm concerned, the WORST is over, but since I stated that this is more likely a manmade low grade bio weapon, it in my mind will not disappear anytime soon. I think the vax actually in about April or May, we here in this country will see the negative results on any new born children, and in this country kids are like diamonds, the mothers are NOT going to remain quiet and besides that the govt. already said they foot the covid related illnesses. Does your country do it ?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter
I believe Japan is not a fan of rapid antigen test. Correct me if I'm wrong. Rapid antigen test false positive is playing a big role driving up cases in Europe and the US.

No, I tend to disagree with you on the antigen 15 minute test. I had mine done at the doctors office all with protective equipment on the doctor. Its a 15 minute test and it shows something more accurate on the mucus . Sorry, but I don't recall the exact words, but I tested negative and the wife allowed me back in the house after cycling Okinawa where in which I talked to a teacher there and she knew of no that died or had covid including her students.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Japan is not into scamdemic. Banned Moderna over contamination. US would never do that do a big company.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

During the "lock downs" (lol) there was 1 place in particular we all travelled to on a daily basis and yet miraculously that one place should have been the primary #1 "spreader" of this super duper killer virus...and yet it was not.

Grocery stores.

Yet...it wasn't until mass vaccination sites popped up all over the country and began infecting perfectly heathy people that people began getting sick in higher numbers. Not by natural spread. But by contrived intentional spread through the dumb ass vaccines. By their second dose they carried as much viral load as a person who had contracted covid naturally. So what happened?

People started to get covid from the vaccinated and even the vaccinated were getting sick from other vaccinated because they, too, carried a high viral load so when they came into contact with another vaccinated person with the same high viral load they ended up getting really sick.

This entire SCAMDEMIC is and had been 100% BULL # from the beginning. The fact people can't spend 15 minutes of their time doing BASIC research to make an informed decision is what disturbs me the most.

Not one single BS claim the hyperventilating leftist mockingbird lamestream media said from the beginning has ever been true. None of their BS "science" they parroted from the establishment "doctors" has ever been validated.

People are stupid. People are REALLY stupid.

edit on 20-11-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Everyone should hold your opinion in high esteem. That is so spot on for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I saw a woman yesterday picking up fresh vegs..and putting them back. Bare hands....no mask.

No thought on contamination. Zero intelligence, common practices and "Squeeze, squeeze...put it back. Grab another...."

As an EMT...I find all kinds of oblivious people to standard health practices...and if you need us?

We come using ...standard medical, infectious practices every time, every case, every ER, burn unit, Trauma Center.

Gloves, mask, wash your hands.

You guys around the world...don't want us to mask up, wash hands 1st? Or treat your child...while I cough all over them...1st?

You will win no argument with me over 2 things:
Standard Medical Practices, and
Infectious, Communicable diseases and disorders.
edit on 11215830America/ChicagoSun, 21 Nov 2021 08:49:58 -060049202100000058 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Nearly the exact same experience for me... 2 weeks of low fever on and off, some aches & pains, and the typical disconnected, spacey-headed feeling of being unwell and not entirely "there". All those same symptoms that have accompanied every virus I've experienced in my 41 yrs on this earth, but w Covid, it all just lingered for an extra week or so.

I agree completely about the loss of taste & smell! Man, was that strange. Throughout my life, I've lost taste and smell every time I've had both nasal passages completely blocked from a cold. (I remember getting a nasty sinus cold when I was 8 or 10 yrs old, and being crestfallen when I realized I couldn't taste my mom's spaghetti at all 😭)
But this was VERY different w Covid. I could breathe fine, through both my nose and mouth. But the taste and smell were gone. Not dulled, not different or strange; but nonexistent. Best way I've been able to explain it to people is with a computer analogy: It was exactly like God opened the control panel window of my brain, then right-clicked on the process OLFACYORY_TASTE_SMELL.EXE and terminated it, then went to the folder and deleted the process. Just GONE. Everything smelled & tasted like nothing, Lebowski; like I imagine eating Styrofoam would taste, but with all the different textures of normal food. So absent were all smells and tastes that I started to think it wouldn't return, and I'd have to get used to eating Styrofoam for the rest of my life... not a good thought at all.
Mine didn't even begin to return for more than 2 MONTHS after kicking the 'rona (For my wife, it took 4!), and it was about 5mos before I stopped studying and scrutinizing the various and nuanced flavors of every snack and meal, and became comfortable with the fact it had fully returned. F'ing FREAKY!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join